Your Search | custom built personal training

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 18 2016
Equip2Conceal Concealed weapons permit for firearms Clearwater Internet Author: Plain City, Utah Personal Services: Equip2Conceal Internet

May 18 2016
Automotive Custom Group ACG Inc.Emmett McKinney Worst Automotive shop ever Clearwater Florida
Author: clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Clearwater, Florida

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Custom Brokerage UPS Supply Chain Solutions Ripping People Off On Shipping Charges, Tarrifs, Etc. Bensenville Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Bensenville ,

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy, consistent track record of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction. Boca Beauty Academy a Nationally Accredited institution  in the Spa, Beauty , Wellness, sectors and an Inc. 5000 company. Boca Beauty Academy currently receives a strong positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program that benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction which allows their customers to feel confident and secure when they select to enroll at  Boca Beauty Academy.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants. Boca Raton , Florida

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet

May 16 2016
Seniorsoulmate.com Senior Scam Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Personal Services: Seniorsoulmate.com Internet

May 15 2016
mid atlantic marketing they called me offering a $100.00 gift card and then wanted all my personal info ,it is a scam Nationwide Good Job Author: birmngham, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: mid atlantic marketing Nationwide

May 15 2016
Seeking Arrangement SeekingArrangement Fake profiles Internet Author: New Jersey Personal Services: Seeking Arrangement Internet

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 14 2016
Rachel Alcyone Daniel Alcyone, Rachel Martin, Daniel Martin, Essence of Ecstacy life coach scam, personal advisor scam, not licensed or certified, guru scam, creep, user Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Seminar Programs: Rachel Alcyone Tacoma, Washington

May 13 2016
Kelly Printing Supplies CALLED MY PERSONAL CELLPHONE IN QUEBEC CANADA Author: Other Printing & Copy Services: Kelly Printing Supplies Canada

May 13 2016
Mueller reports insurance inspectors Did not pay me for training and let me go without any real explanation Tonawanda New York New York Author: Benton, Illinois Verifiers: Mueller reports Nationwide

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

May 12 2016
Cash loan USA They called me up said I was approved for a personal loan of $7000.00 and they took my banking account number and routing number and asked for my mobile online banking info and said I would receive the money around ten or 11o'clock the next day come to find out they scammed me out of $261.72 out of my checking account Internet Author: Canastota , New York Commerical Lending Firm: Cash loan USA Internet

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 10 2016
http://www.safereputations.com extorsion new york, ny ny Author: mesa, Arizona Personal Services: http://www.safereputations.com Internet

May 10 2016
Business computer Training institute B.C.T.I This was suppose to be a trade school college Vancouver Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business computer Training institute Nationwide

May 08 2016
Environmental safety international inc Calling, harassing, cussing, personal attacks Fairview New Jersey Author: Fairdale, West Virginia Shipping Companies: Environmental safety international inc Fairview , New Jersey

May 07 2016
advanceamerica kevin miller i receive many call from a recording saying 5000. will be add to your account. so, call and a personal answer the phone stated his name is kevin miller. an i requested amount for 8000. he replay and said send 350.00 Itune card.iafter many follow with kevin he requested more and the cousre of a week and turn out to 2,150 kevin is still call requesting more but , respond reply to saying you,re a scammer and a crook. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Loans: advanceamerica Nationwide

May 06 2016
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
REPORT THIS THIEF TO EBAY AND BASQUAIT FOUNDATION Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

May 06 2016
Swap-Bot Swapbot Harassment, Bullying and Stalking Internet Author: Colorado Personal Services: Swap-Bot Internet