Your Search | custom built personal training

Aug 08 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Aug 07 2016
Van Emmerik Custom Homes - Chris Van Emmerik - Deanna Van Emmerik HOME BUILDER WILL RIP YOU OFF - RUN FROM THEM Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Builders & Contractors: Van Emmerik Custom Homes - Chris Van Emmerik - Deanna Van Emmerik Naples, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Os Nitro Getty-up - Donald White Paid $700 for a custom RC Mamba Max Rustler & never got product South Gate California
Author: Quincy , Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Os Nitro Getty-up - Donald White South Gate , California

Aug 06 2016
New England Custom Putting Greens Beware working with this contractor Clinton Massachusetts Author: Bellingham, Massachusetts Landscaping: New England Custom Putting Greens Clinton, Massachusetts

Aug 06 2016
Custom Comfort Air Custom Comfort A/C Services Sold parents very expensive AC system, tried to install inferior one rosenberg Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Custom Comfort Air rosenberg, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York

32, Report #1320964

Aug 06 2016
WAYNE THOMAS (TECAN GROUP GLOBAL), James Bill, George Cortney, Craiglists Scammers, Job Scammers, Personal assistant jobs scam, check scam Bristol Internet
Author: Port Orange, Florida Financial Services: WAYNE THOMAS Internet

33, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

34, Report #1320871

Aug 05 2016
Fortiva Personal Loans I recieved a loan from fortiva loan for 4,900 dollars. Afterhaving the loan for 1 week i already owe 5,040 dollars due to intrest that seems to be a different amount on a daily basis. So,i decided id return loan and pay in full. I sent in payment recieved a conformation number was credited to my account. 3 days later i have full balance due and at a even higher cost because they reversed my payment. Also made another payment recieved conformation. And this time was told that it would not be taken from my bank account for 8 days. Meanwhile im having daily intrest acrew ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: Fortiva Personal Loans ATLANTA , Georgia

35, Report #1320856

Aug 05 2016
Americas Mega Millions David from America's Mega Millions. He said that there was a drawing and my cell phone number came up VERY aggressive man called and said I won 5.5 million and that I had to be available at my home TODAY to receive a CERTIFIED PERSONAL PRESENTATION Kingston Surrey County Other Author: Santa Rosa, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Americas Mega Millions Kingston Surrey County, Other

36, Report #1320783

Aug 04 2016
Dariusz Bialows Darik Lie Mooresville North Carolina Wow!!! Nothing personal!!! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Sales People: Dariusz Bialows Internet

37, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

38, Report #1320548

Aug 03 2016
Tall Options TallOptions.com Joshua Wilmer, Ruth Caspi, not real names! They entice you to invest in a managed Option Trading Platform, something we have come to learn does not exist other then a video game website the options trading does not match the existing real training and it falsely replicates the trading ! We know supposed to be licensed out of New Zealand Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Investment Brokers: Tall Options TallOptions.com Internet

39, Report #1320539

Aug 03 2016
Premium Financial Training spend over $45,000 for training which they did not provide. I reached out many times only to get no remedy. salt lake city Utah Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Premium Financial Training salt lake city, Utah

40, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 02 2016
Steel Building Pros Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Steel Building Pros is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Steel Building Pros have built great relationships with thousands of happy customers across the country. Steel Building Pros believes that the key to their customer's success starts with great communication. *UPDATE: Steel Building Pros pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Steel Building Pros recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Steel Building Pros Response Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Steel Building Pros Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Steel Building Pros is the lead supplier of pre-engineered steel buildings. Steel Building Pros offers every steel building system a warranty and amazing customer service & support. Steel Building Pros services every state in the U.S., their metal buildings meets or exceed all local & state wind/load requirements. Virginia Beach, Virginia

42, Report #1320312

Aug 02 2016
Linkedin Genius Lab Matt BarcusKent Lilttlejohn I purchased a web based training for Linkedin and in the sales pitch it says you can get your money back. Well, first there is nothing proprietary that they are teaching, it's all common sense. Since I thought there product was a bunch of garbage, I asked for a refund which I never received. They sent me a refund request, but never got back to me on the refund. The product is garbage and they are crooks! Internet There was a miscommunication and the refund issue has been resolved Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Seminar Programs: Linkedin Genius Lab Internet

43, Report #1320233

Aug 02 2016
AIT Truck Driver Training Uses Federal Student Loans to try to lure and scam students Phoenix Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Driving Schools: AIT Truck Driver Training Phoenix , Arizona

44, Report #1320172

Aug 02 2016
BCTI BUSINESS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE Still paying student loans for nothing. Lacey Washington Author: Marysville, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Lacey, Washington

45, Report #1320108

Aug 01 2016
Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. 100% money back guarantee Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to customer satisfaction. Providing all aspects of Amazon training. Online Auction Learning Center receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Online Auction Learning Center.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Weymouth , Massachusetts

46, Report #1320077

Aug 01 2016
all american motorcycle/ All american custom motorcycle Stevie D. nonintegris business....extremely dirty workshop...business owner rude and disrespecfull of customers motorcycle and does not do what he says and will not return deposit and makes phony statements about customers owning money and does not give proper deposit slips to customer and is a con artist tucson Arizona Author: green valley, Arizona Liars: all american motorcycle/ All american custom motorcycle tucson, Arizona

47, Report #1320083

Aug 01 2016
Grouping Fleibility Trick you Bentonvillie Arkansas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Personal Services: Grouping Fleibility Bentonvillie, Arkansas

48, Report #1319998

Aug 01 2016
Allegi I DREAM BIG COACHING, Investor Mentorship, Global sharing, Individual’s names involved: Jonathan Alexander Perez, Miguel -Mike- Perez, MARITZA BELINDA PEREZ, Donald Kahn, Harold Shaffer, Bailey Sue Perez, Celso Fernandez They are raising money from people and using it for there own personal expenses NEW PORT RICHEY Florida
To whoever is writing these, you need to make sure you know the facts. Author: Pasco, Florida Medical Supplies: Allegi NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

49, Report #1319946

Jul 31 2016
Scott Heher of bradrew custom woodworks Scott heher Brook Lynne finnegan Shady, shoddy, crook, thief, liar, little boy with no skills Erie Pennsylvania
Author: Conneaut, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Scott Heher of bradrew custom woodworks Erie , Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2016
Evertide Games Richard James Kickstarters are not your personal fund raisers Internet
Author: Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Evertide Games Internet