CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: custom built personal training
There may be more specific results for "custom built personal training"
For more specific results for "custom built personal training"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Heritage college las vegas I was a student in 2001 & they issued a diploma without me completing the courses my training was inadequate to be successful in the field. Las vegas Author: Santer, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage college las vegas , NV

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley , AZ

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
emily cooper on dating site wanting personal info yukon oklahoma Author: wellston, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: emily cooper Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Advanceable Technology I am trying to cancel a subsription and I got thru to a person but then got hung up on and every time I try to cancel I get hung up on Scottsdale Arizona Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Advanceable Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Professional Learning Institute Bothell Washington
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Time and Effort Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

43, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Courier Express Woody's custom Delivery Service SCAM!! Work with no pay. They set you up to lose all of your pay! Greenville North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Courier Services: Courier Express Greenville, North Carolina

Oct 07 2017
Eric's Computer Services Stole my Personal information and money Schenectady, New York Internet Author: Albany, New York Computer Service & Repair: Eric's Computer Services Internet

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
PWM Live, GIM System Training, Michael Beeson, Christian Jones Payment promised at $500 when I signed up. I reached $500 & surprise, it's now a $1000 thresh hold. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Work at Home Business: PWM Live Vancouver , British Columbia

Oct 06 2017
Coastal Marine Gangways -custom Justin Jeffers is a crook and con artist. Don't trust anything he says Phoenix AZ Justin is a liar and crook Author: Discovery bay, California Building Products: Coastal Marine Gangways -custom PHX, AZ

Oct 06 2017
Barbara Rocha Giftedilones I placed a 130.00 order for my new grand baby and never received any of the items. Custom pants and shirts Internet Author: Mt pleasant, Texas Seamstress: Barbara Rocha Giftedilones Internet

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,