Your Search | custom teleconnect

Jun 26 2014
Pro-Jersey's custom throwback jerseys, projersey, projerseys, ctjerseys Has threatened to attack an 85 year old woman in the States Verdun Quebec Author: NYC, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Pro-Jersey's Verdun, Quebec

Jun 25 2014
Dress Code Poor quality custom suits made in China that don't fit. Orem, Las Vegas Utah, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: Dress Code Orem, Utah

28, Report #1081966

Jun 25 2014
Classic Custom Plating Brought in a $3,000 fan for dent removal. One dent turned into 20 small cottage cheese dents Bethany Oklahoma
Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Classic Custom Plating Bethany, Oklahoma

Jun 20 2014
Custom Built Personal Training Aaron - Club 10; Evelyn - Custom Built I was defrauded due to Aaron at Club 10 having me sign a computer screen for $349.00 for a period of 6 months, one hour weekly, my daughter and I were going to use 30 minutes each. That was debited on 4/07 to my bank account. That was authorized. Then Club 10 charges me on 3/24; $42.51 x2 one for daughter. Was supposed to be $21.80 x2. On 4/22 Club 10 charged me $21.80 and on 4/21/2014, all this year, 32.70. ? What was that? Oh they credited me $54.50 from total charges of $138.52. Now th Custom builders, that I used my debit card for, took out the $349.00, which I authorized. For 6 months one hour per week split between my 16 year old daughter and myself. We never used it, On May 5, $280.00 was debited from my account, unauthorized. I had to call the bank to give me the phone number. I didn't know who it was. The day we signed up I asked my daughter, who is very sharp and is about to have a book published, if she saw the contract they faxed me. Her words,what we filled out had more white than black on it. Yea, So Evelyn did fax me a copy of the contract, I had never seen it before. Signature off, I sent back a military ID and Drivers license, two years apart in date, look the same, not like the contract. She escalated it to a second level and was denied. I told them keep what I authorized, but put back the 280.00. She told me I had to pay a cancellation fee, I was already ballistic. I had to stay away from there because I have lost in total of $768.52, yea, and we never used it. Atlanta,  and Jonesboro, Arkansas Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Financial Services: Custom Built Personal Training Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 19 2014
Global Web Designs AKA Global Net Designs with Barron & Ryan Hilton Said They Could Custom Design, They Said They Had What It Took, I Contracted With Them For $9000 And They Are NO GOOD ROTTEN CROOKS!! They Have My Money, I have NO SITE and They Have NO Desire To Make It Right!! Springfield Missouri Author: Republic, Missouri Websites: Global Web Designs Springfield, Missouri

Jun 19 2014
American Custom Trailers AKA A C Fabricating from Macon, Georgia, AKA American Custom Trailers AKA Florida Marine AV Inc. Avoid American Custom Trailers Court Wilton Manors Florida Author: Mira Loma, California Trailers: American Custom Trailers Court Wilton Manors, Florida

Jun 19 2014
Innovations Custom Design Custom Furniture Rip Offf Cudahy California Author: Bell Garden, California Furniture Manufactures: Innovations Custom Design Cudahy, California

Jun 18 2014
American Custom Trailers Florida Marine AV Inc ----- American Custom Fabricating Took my money and diden't send trailer Wilton Manors Florida Author: Plainfield, Illinois Trailers: American Custom Trailers Wilton Manors, Florida

Jun 18 2014
Wisconsin Custom Openings Mike, WI Custom Windows and Doors, Replacement Vinyl Windows in Wisconsin Wisconsin Custom Openings Rips off Employees and Customers Wautoma Wisconsin Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Wisconsin Custom Openings Wautoma, Wisconsin

Jun 17 2014
Tapps Performance and Collission Tapps Custom Automotive Beware This Company - Lies and Shoddy Work Rosedale Maryland Author: Rosedale, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Tapps Performance and Collission Rosedale, Maryland

Jun 17 2014
John Thomas Blaney, John Thomas, John Blaney, Mountain Pass Custom Landscaping, LLC Con Artist, thief, ladron, liar, Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Landscape Companies: John Thomas Blaney Phoenix, Arizona

37, Report #1119750

Jun 13 2014
Elite Trailers Elite Custom Cargo Trailers Chad Williamson Took a deposit for a trailer he never built Tifton Georgia
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Trailers: Elite Trailers Tifton, Georgia

Jun 13 2014
Rudolfo Luis Sanchez Rudy Sanchez, Rudy's Custom Upholstery, Sheila E Reaves Sanchez Rudy Sanchez will steal your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Upholstery: Rudolfo Luis Sanchez Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2014
DolyOcean Group Doly Donelon Custom Furniture Scam Boca Raton Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Home Improvements: DolyOcean Group Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 11 2014
Custom Built Personal Trainers Custom Built in 10 gym in Midwest City Customer Service Custom Built Personal Training 191 Peachtree Street N.E. Suite 3225 Atlanta, GA 30303 678-526-6977, phone 888-470-0704, fax R.W. Harassment for payment after THEY injured ME Atlanta Georgia Author: Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Custom Built Personal Trainers Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 11 2014
Zena Swimwear Fraudulent company scamming ladies trying to buy custom swimwear Langley,British Columbia Internet Author: chehalis, Washington Seamstress: Zena Swimwear Internet

Jun 11 2014
BShutters and Blinds JIM VASSAR CUSTOM SHUTTERSBudget Shutters and Blinds BUYER BEWARE!!! Pacoima California Author: Arleta, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: BShutters and Blinds Pacoima, California

Jun 09 2014
Elite Trailers of tifton Ga Elite Custom Trailers of Tifton GAChad WilliamsonElite Custom Cargo TrailersEagle cargo trailersElite Trailers inc Stall, Stall, Stall, then insult the customer tifton Georgia Author: xenia, Ohio Trailers: Elite Trailers of tifton Ga tifton, Georgia

Jun 03 2014
William Wallace dba The Shutter Factory Custom Shutters International (CSI), William Wallace Inc. Possible Fraud Internet Author: Murphy, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: William Wallace dba The Shutter Factory Internet

Jun 03 2014
RIP OFF AND TOTAL SCAM - Elite Web Designs, LLC - What's Ur Niche - Affiliated Marketing - Website Hosting affiliated marketing, website hosting, what's ur niche, elite web designs llc, online business, mentor for life, web design, custom website, domain name, initial investment back in 30 days Phoenix Arizona Author: Baltimore, Maryland On-Line Business: Elite Web Designs, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 01 2014
CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC LAS VEGAS NV Huge overcharges on my credit card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Telephone Companies: CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC LAS VEGAS NV Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2014
Speed To Contact Speed To Contact Custom Telephony Solutions Redondo Beach California
Author: Placentia, California Customer: Speed To Contact Internet

May 28 2014
Custom Everything Steve Scarbrough FRAUD. This shop Requires you to PAY first and and then they do not do the work Pasadena Texas
Author: pasadena, Texas Body Work & Repair: Custom Everything Pasadena, Texas

May 28 2014
WebiMax REVIEW: WebiMax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with WebiMax. WebiMax’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: WebiMax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Webimax Internet

May 27 2014
Author: washington, District of Columbia SEO - Reputation Management: Webimax Internet