CUSTOMER CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: customer care
There may be more specific results for "customer care"
For more specific results for "customer care"
Showing 1-25 of 131,187 Found Reports For more specific results for "customer care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Saleguru Took money and never shipped my product. Internet
Author: Oil City, Louisiana Skin Care: Saleguru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Burnt Kerosene Kennels, LLC Burnt KeroseneBKheelers very angry customer New Braunfels Texas Author: Ethel, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Burnt Kerosene Kennels, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2017
Market Leader False leads, no customer service, Washington Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Realtors: Market Leader Internet

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Nouvalift Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Ordered a $4.95 trial size and then they charged my account $99.95/month without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marlborough, Connecticut Skin Care: Nouvalift Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2017
Femora Skin Cream Femora GLUE, not facial cream Santa Ana California Author: Beckley, West Virginia Skin Care: Femora Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
BeauteLift UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Starbucks non caring, ignorant, lazy, selfish, not good customer service, disrespectful, not courteous Irvine California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Irvine, California

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Joanna Gaines Skin Care Rejuvenating Skin Cream, PEX Rejuvenating Eye Cream Joanna Gaines Skin Care Scam Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Joanna Gaines Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
skinny Wimp Moving Co lied, no customer appreciation, had to hire movers to do what they were supposed to, broke items, broke my baby grand piano that was my grandmas Simi Valley California Author: Agoura Hills, California Moving Companies: skinny Wimp Moving Co Simi Valley, California

Oct 21 2017
Revive Skin Care radiant revive $100chgd b4 prod recd new york New York Author: saint louis, Missouri Skin Care: Revive Skin Care new york, New York

Oct 21 2017
SkinCareMSK EyecareTEGB, Eyecare PTA, Extensive Instantly Ageless, AM cream Creamy Trap: Return free sample in 14 days or pay $90/month. But no address to return sample. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: SkinCareMSK Internet

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Gap Inc., Banana Republic Can be a Costly Mistake, Horrid Customer Service, Limitless Audacity, Losing Money, Feeling Cheated and Robbed Groveport Ohio Author: Yerevan, Clothing Stores: Gap Inc. Banana Republic Groveport, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Netfortris Grant Bowman Fonality Fraud, Lack of Customer Service, Predatory Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana On-Line Business: Netfortris Internet