Your Search | cvs dublin,ga

Jan 22 2017
Wing Factory Mike Giovanni Worst wing restaurant in Atlanta Chamblee GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurants: Wing Factory Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga Tried to sell me a new transmission when the one I had was in perfect condition! Lawrenceville,Ga.30045 N.C. Author: SneadsFerry, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga

Jan 21 2017
Health Sciences Institute Health science institute.com Internet Author: Dublin 16, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
NETWORK ONE Anthony O'connellApple DussadeeNetwork one online servicesTony O'connellhttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/tonyoconnell friendly until received payment, after receiving payment, disappeared and relocated with complete Family Bangkok and Dublin Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Classes: NETWORK ONE Internet

Jan 07 2017
Youth Renew Youth Renew recovery face cream, Youth Renew recovery eye cream Total scam. Dishonest with customers. Dublin Internet
Author: SPANISH FORK, Utah Alternative Health: Youth Renew Internet

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
JNJ Roofing Jeremy Campen Tree removal Smiling Scammer on Senior Citizens Midway,GA. Nationwide Georgia, Florida
Author: Ellabell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: JNJ Roofing Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD CHICAGO FLIPPING PROPERTY INVESTMENT FRAUD, INTERNET SCAM, WHITE COLLAR CRIME DUBLIN IRELAND
Contact info Author: Macau, Other Realtors: CEO PATRICK KAVANAGH OF KRI PROPERTY GROUP LTD Internet

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA Irresponsible Used Car Dealer in Alpharetta GA Alpharetta Georgia Author: Medford, New York Auto Dealers: F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA

Dec 27 2016
Hobbies Discount Non responsive and order never received. Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe Cutest Dog Banks to never arrive Internet Author: Dublin, California Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Good to go Auto Insurance Subsidiary of American Independent Companies, based in Atlanta,GA Bankers Independent Insurance Company Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Bad Customer Service? Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Good to go Auto Insurance Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2016
Start Skydiving LLC. Company refuses to honor its own coupon Middletown Ohio Owner's Response Author: Dublin, Ohio Airports: Start Skydiving LLC. Middletown, Ohio

Dec 21 2016
Hobbies Discount FRAUD - from FACEBOOK - No Phone #, No response from this company Internet Author: Dublin, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 17 2016
Andrew Auto Transport wordt auto transport company 1111 SW 1st Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312 ga Author: denton, North Carolina Auto Transporters: Andrew Auto Transport

Dec 15 2016
Express Employment Unemployment Denied /Liars,Job ended went to another interview didn't get the job,file for UI and the story began, work as a buffer and assembler I had lost my job as a sterile processors trying to find work so I wouldn't deplete my saving,found a company name hangover Bathroom accessories the manager saw I had tenure in my past jobs so he sent me to express employment were I was hired on that job Alpharetta GA Author: norcross, Georgia Employment Services: Express Employment Alpharetta,