Your Search | cvs pharmacy

Jun 02 2015
norx medicine On Line Pharmacy No RX Medicine ( took $600.00 and never sent the medicine. Blue Lake, CA Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Pharmacies: norx medicine Internet

May 27 2015
Metro Towing Inc. CVS Pharmacy, 1747 Cahuenga, Hollywood towing vehicles in violation of Vehicle Code ยง 22658 Los Angeles California
You are not that innocent Author: Hollywood, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc. Los Angeles, California

May 22 2015
mudaquas pharmacy they just steal your money. period. Lahore Pakistan Internet Author: North port, Florida Pharmacies: mudaquas pharmacy Internet

May 21 2015
My Grocery Discounts My Pharmacy Discounts no value, no communication, only charges. Plattsburgh NY Author: Canton, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: My Grocery Discounts Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
C.V.S CHRISTAN....A MALE EMPLOYEE I went to the pharmacy I handed Christan my percriptions.He looked at them and asked me what was wrong with me ..CVS had filled my prescriptions through the years and for the last two months because my re INDIANAPOLIS Indiana You are mistaken Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Senior Services: C.V.S INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Apr 10 2015
Escrow Refills Escrow Pharmacy Did not refund my money and will not answer my phone calls or emails Internet
Author: Douglasville, Georgia Mail Order Services: Escrow Refills Internet

Apr 09 2015
Global pharmacy India...Kiran Shinde....Kevin and Paul Ordered medication in FEb. Have not reieved it yet.Internet Author: odenville, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Global pharmacy India Internet
33, Report #1219324

Mar 30 2015
Catamaran Rx Home Delivery made ordering my presciptions so difficult I gave up and paid cash at a local pharmacy Avon Lake Ohio Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Drugstores: Catamaran Rx Home Delivery Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
CVS pharmacy price gouging for doxicylene asheville North Carolina How?? Author: fairview, North Carolina Drugstores: CVS pharmacy asheville , North Carolina

Mar 24 2015
RxiEd online generic pharmacy Adrian Berg Fraudulent online pharmacy London Internet Author: Internet Pharmacies: RxiEd Internet

Mar 14 2015
Don Hecker Don Hecker and CVS My Ex-Defense Attorney's Krazy Strategy richmond Richmond Tx ??? Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Don Hecker Internet

Mar 14 2015
Amberpharma The company is Amberpharma or any variation out of Pakistan. The individuals name is RICK PAUL Online Pharmacy scam Dont trust and or Rick Paul! Scammers scammers Pakistan Internet Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Drug Stores: Amberpharma Internet

Mar 13 2015
MEDICAP pharmacy shop MC I bought pain meds from them in India.Sent $570 WU. wouldn't send order.Until like the fool I agreed,doubled order doubled payment.Now want me to triple. You can only fool me 90% of the time Goa,,India Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: MEDICAP pharmacy shop Internet

Mar 11 2015
Rx Pharmacy FRAUD FAKE TRACKING #'s FAKE REFERENCES ELABORATE SCAM THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN Florida Internet Author: Colorado Drugstores: Rx Pharmacy Internet

Mar 10 2015
Global Cash Awards Alex Wade, george lopez You have won 3.5 million dollars and a new mercedes.,How lucky can I get? Lucky enough to know that this is a big problem. They constantly brought up Walgreen, CVS etc. as saying you used your credit card and the computer picked you. Ripoff, seniors beware......  California . Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Global Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 06 2015
CVS Minute Clinic, Karla DeArmas, APRN Total Waste of Time & Money! marietta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Clinics: CVS Minute Clinic marietta, Georgia

Feb 25 2015
CVS Pharmacy Price gouging sarasota Florida Thanks For The Forum Author: Sarasota, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy sarasota, Florida

Feb 24 2015
World Pharmacy Store They send products to customers that does not even exist on their website India Internet
Author: South Africa, Alabama Pharmacies: World Pharmacy Store Internet

Feb 20 2015
Costco Pharmacy Ripoff Utica Michigan Author: Michigan Drugstores: Costco Utica, Michigan
45, Report #1208439

Feb 11 2015
Instant Pill Buy Instant Pill buy Pharmacy Stole My Hard Earned Money New York City, India Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Pharmacies: Instant Pill Buy Internet
46, Report #1205373

Jan 29 2015
terry rodriquez aka fake pharmacy FAKE PHARMACY, WILL NOT SEND YOU MEDS OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Pharmacies: terry rodriquez Internet
47, Report #1204271

Jan 25 2015
Thomas Griffin Amazon Warehouse Deals Thomas Griff or Thomas GriffXA to Z SCAM on for cheap TVs appliances-They try to get you to pay by PayPal My Cash at a CVS or Rite Aid Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts TVs & VCRs: Thomas Griffin Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet
48, Report #1203944

Jan 23 2015
Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Poor Customer Service - THEE WORST Carmichael California Author: Carmichael, California Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Carmichael, California
49, Report #1202921

Jan 20 2015
Clinic Plus Pharmacy This pharmacy is a total scam. Sent $135.00 after researching and they appeared above board but I got ripped. Don't trust them. If you do you'll be ripped off like me and as I said, I looked up all I could find first. Called to assist me in my order. Seemed legit. They are good. Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada Drugstores: Clinic Plus Pharmacy Internet
50, Report #1202097

Jan 16 2015
CVS Pharmacy Double billing thus cheating the customer and the insurance provider Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Stores: CVS Pharmacy Malibu, California