Your Search | cynthia f. miller dds family dentistry

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 16 2016
merrick bank ruined family vacation sioux falls Nationwide what Author: Detroit, Michigan Banks: merrick bank Nationwide

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- Dead Beat Renters Maria/David/ Samantha maria Vaughan- Squatters! DO NOT RENT TO THIS FAMILY FOR ANY REASON! SQUATTERS/ MARIA/DAVID/SAMANTHA VAUGHAN ORANGE CONNECTICUT. DEAD BEAT RENTERS orange Connecticut Author: California Tenants: Maria/ David/Samantha maria Vaughan- orange, Connecticut

May 16 2016
Dhs Washington county Arkansas Washington county Juvenal court. Judge Zimmerman l.. Dhs investigator Jamie Peyton Dhs destroyed my family Fayetteville Arkansas No Attorney will take your case Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Social Services: Dhs Washington county Arkansas Fayetteville , Arkansas

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
Supreme Vanlines Through Hertz Moving company is currently holding all of my family belongings and requesting more money before they deliver in wire transfers and cashier checks Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Moving Companies: Supreme Vanlines Internet

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 11 2016
HF Holdings HF Holding RippOff Rated F by BBB Better Business Bureau Orlando Nationwide Let's Talk About PRETENDING, Shall We? Author: woodland hills, California Collection Agencies: HF Holdings Nationwide

May 10 2016
Go Rentals, Keykavous Behesht Gitibin, Cynthia Huffman Gitibin Kaye Kavous Dumb **** (Cindy) Keykavous Behesht Gitibin and Cythia Huffman Gitibin: OCs biggest scam artists Newport Beach California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Bait-and-Switch: Go Rentals, Keykavous Behesht Gitibin, Cynthia Huffman Gitibin Newport Beach, California

May 10 2016
Patriot Energy Michael Miller Oil Royalty Sham Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Financial Services: Patriot Energy Dallas , Texas

May 09 2016
Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Keith F RustAbc DiscountTowing and Recovery Scammers selling broken incorrect automotive parts to consumers Mullins South Carolina Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Parts: Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Mullins, South Carolina

May 08 2016
Family Pool Fun BUYER BEWARE Browns Valley Minnesota
Author: Houston , Texas Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Browns Valley , Minnesota

May 07 2016
American Family Fitness Dishonest and mismanaged Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: American Family Fitness Richmond, Virginia

May 07 2016
advanceamerica kevin miller i receive many call from a recording saying 5000. will be add to your account. so, call and a personal answer the phone stated his name is kevin miller. an i requested amount for 8000. he replay and said send 350.00 Itune card.iafter many follow with kevin he requested more and the cousre of a week and turn out to 2,150 kevin is still call requesting more but , respond reply to saying you,re a scammer and a crook. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Loans: advanceamerica Nationwide