Your Search | cynthia f. miller dds family dentistry

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Child and youth services schuylkill county Racial discrimination Pottsville Pennsylvania Really??? Author: Pine grove, Pennsylvania Family Services: Child and youth services schuylkill county Pottsville, Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
Douglas Bader, Rideprepper.com, AnyBody's Earth Press, Birthday Pamper and Prep Verbal abuse, yelling, low compensation for work (refusal to sign contract), racial remarks Costa Mesa California
Author: California Family Services: Douglas Bader Costa Mesa, California

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Humphrey's Chainsaw Art & Log Furniture Chad & Lyndie Humphrey Horrible Chainsaw Carving Abbeyville Kansas
Regarding Holly Thomas Miller Author: Peabody, Kansas Furniture & Furnishings: Humphrey's Chainsaw Art & Log Furniture Abbeyville, Kansas

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
Ruff House Rescue mistreated my family Internet Author: Westbury, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Internet

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Family Motor Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Fashion Shots Horrible business practices, over priced, disrespectful, poor quality product Miller Place New York Author: Old Bethpage, New York Photography: Fashion Shots Miller Place, New York

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Let's talk dirt Renne Miller Miller cleaning RENNE MILLER SHE IS NOT PAYING HER EMPLOYEES Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Cleaning Services: Let's talk dirt Lincoln , Nebraska

Apr 29 2016
Madison Seating - Aeron Chair Herman Miller Aeron Chair - Madison Seating New York New York Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: Madison Seating Internet

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

17, Report #1302094

Apr 27 2016
Precise Smile Stephen M. Schmitt, DDS, MS Evasive in giving information on cost of services before initial evaluation. San Antonio Texas Author: Lakehills, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Precise Smile San Antonio, Texas

18, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

19, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION called to make claim regarding refrigerator not cooling, was informed frige not covered in home warranty. Seller paid 395.00 for SINGLE FAMILY HOME COVERAGE. APPLIANCES NOT COVERED??? REALLY???? DISPOSAL IN SINK COVERED BUT NOT FRIDGE??? dishwasher covered, but not fridge???? In new home 6 months and fridge goes on blink!!! SANTA ROSA, CALIF Nationwide Author: MCCOMB, Mississippi Appliances: FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Dobransky Tax LLC Darryl F Dobransky misrepresented himself as a firm that that is legal to file a deceased persons 2015 tax return. Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Income tax: Dobransky Tax LLC Austintown , Ohio

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet