Your Search | d.r.d awards payment

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 20 2014
myplaydirect.com I had pre-ordered the Breaking bad funko pop set back in June. Confirmed payment. Now they are trying to charge me again, for the exact same order. Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: myplaydirect.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
Chapman dodge las vegas dodge chapman warm springs used cars tried to ripoff my daughter, keep asking for bigger down payment,promise financing to anyone,and dont HENDERSON Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Auto Dealers: Chapman dodge HENDERSON, Nevada

Oct 18 2014
Cameras and Parts camerasandparts.com Took camera and payment for repairs and never retruned either Lakewood California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts Lakewood, California

Oct 17 2014
Payment Systems is scam and fraud company Los Angeles California Author: Lockeford, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
EZ CASH Andrew Smith Demanding payment or court action Los Angeles California Author: Bangor, Maine Criminal Justice System: EZ CASH Los Angeles, California

Oct 16 2014
Front Row FREPM Non payment Port Charlotte Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Consumer Services: Front Row Internet

Oct 16 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Virginia, Nova Scotia Cash Services: Federated Canada Virginia, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
payment services international The name signed on the notice to collect is ryan nolan said i won national lotterey and i need to pay $10.00 for my priz winnings. australia
Author: sunset, Utah Bad Check Writers: payment services international varsity lakes qld 4227, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
brokerpriceopion I did several bpos at the begining of 2014. I have not received payment. When I first call they said they were running behind. The other times I was told the same. Later they would not respond at all. Colorado Author: el paso, Texas Realtors: brokerpriceopion Internet

Oct 15 2014
Michael Kharwin SCAMMED,500 euro, not responding, claiming that the payment is cancelled, all the others what a scam site would do,... According to the news articles on the site, Sweden Internet Author: New York City, New York Telephones: Michael Kharwin Internet

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
CareCentrix They sent medical bandages that I did not order. I did not use them or even open the box. They refused to take back and demand payment. Atlanta Georgia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Mail Order Services: CareCentrix Atlanta , Georgia