Your Search | d.r.d awards payment

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
Insight Global - for Contractors in Payment delays Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Accounting: Insight Global Austin, Texas

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 17 2014
Merrick Bank Merrick Bank Credit Card Monthly late fees after Merrick Bank closed my after I made a payment and was told my account was still open. Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
Author: Henderson, Nevada Banks: Merrick Bank Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

CRM Mechanical LLC CRM Non payment of services San Antonio Texas
Author: Portland, Oregon Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: CRM Mechanical LLC San Antonio, Texas

Sep 16 2014
westren dental I missed one payment for repair of broken teeth CHICO Nationwide Author: Chico, California Liars: westren dental Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Core Talent Agency Lack of Communication, Payment Not Received for a Booking over 8 months ago Frisco Texas Author: austin, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Agency Frisco, Texas

Sep 15 2014
American capital holdings llc Andrew smithsonite Took down payment for a loan from us and we never got loan or money back Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loan Brokers: American capital holdings llc Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
prescription processors Medical payment processors No medication, no refund, website disappeared San Ysidro California Author: Maryland, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: prescription processors San Ysidro , California

Sep 14 2014
unlockexpress take payment but services was never render , unlock code for Nokia lumia 920 Florida Internet Author: SPRING VALLEY, California Consumer Services: unlockexpress Internet

Sep 14 2014
Tacstrap - Billy sales@tacstrap.com Will take your payment and never deliver product! Internet Author: Anaheim, California Gun Shops: Tacstrap - Billy Internet

Sep 14 2014
mobiletechvideos.com Josh groce never received payment Internet Author: ft campbell, Kentucky On-Line Business: mobiletechvideos.com Internet

Sep 13 2014
Destiny Auto World Rich refuse to refund down payment dallas Texas Author: watauga, Texas Auto Dealers: Destiny Auto World dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2014
payment world ll merchant solutions i worked for them and they dintpay me. They lie to clients and over charge them tustin California Author: anaheim, California Miscellaneous Office Services: payment world tustion, California

Sep 12 2014
La Fashionistar Inc- Lawanda Lee Osler Lawanda confirmed that payment was made and 1 month after delivery date, order has not been received. Inkster Michigan Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: La Fashionistar Inc- Lawanda Lee Osler Internet

Sep 12 2014
Publishers Service Inc. I recieved a bill in the mail stating a payment of $479,49 will pay entire balance. or current 29.97 past due 29.97 total amt 179.82 Mesa Arizona Author: Summerfield, Florida Door to Door Sales: Publishers Service Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Intech pay payment gateway intech pay intech pay Gurgaon Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Intech pay payment gateway Internet

Sep 11 2014
payment systems corp. They fooled us with promises! and all we got was lies. now trying to cancel and they tell us is non cancellable. hagerstown Maryland Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: payment systems corp. hagerstown, Maryland

Sep 10 2014
Payment Systems Corp Americorp Leasing LLCTrustOne Payment Services Fraud missrepresent fees Unprofessional management scam ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Orlando, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Life Payment Systems Integrity Payment Systems; Global Merchant forged contracts Illinois Nationwide Author: sahuarita, Arizona Cash Services: Banks: Life Payment Systems Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
ALLPRO ASSET SOLUTIONS NON PAYMENT, EXCESSIVE BACK CHARGE, LEHIGH ACRES Florida, OHIO Author: CANTON, Ohio Home Improvements: ALLPRO ASSET SOLUTIONS LEHIGH ACRES , Florida