Your Search | d.r.d awards payment

Apr 24 2014
Pc valmorbida Paul valmorbida Did not satisy payment for item purchased. Bought art Hollywood California Author: Manhattan, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pc valmorbida Hollywood, California

Apr 23 2014
CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing Trans Tech, CPP, Transtech Merchant Group, Summit Merchant Solutions, First American Payment Systems Shady practices Carrolton, Texas Author: KCMO, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing Carrolton, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide Author: hilo, Hawaii Liars: Mikoly75@outlook.com Nationwide

4, Report #1120244

Apr 23 2014
toplinetvs.com Talked to Alex Alexander at toplinetvs.com. He offered me 2 payment options. First is via Credit Card. Second option is by bank transfer to our coporate account or a check deposit. With the transfer you can save a additional 4.5 percent off the total below. AND A FREE 5 year home warrenty. Please let me know which way you would like to proceed. We appericate the opportunity to sever your home theater needs. Rob Consumer Electronics Sales Manager. Talked to Rob and verified the transaction was a chashers check sent to their corporate routing number and account number. Then I have sent at least 5 e mails and the responce has been very bussy will try to have Samsung UN65F8000 that I spen 2100 dollars on to me. Keep getting trying to have to you by Superbowl. Not going to happen told them to refund total amount on ORDER # 141833. Looks like I will have to go to Chase to go after Cashier's Check made out to Bank Of America for Alex Alexander. Have all emails related to this matter. To prove a very unworthy track record from toplinetvs.com to myself. toplinetvs.com Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida TVs & VCRs: toplinetvs.com toplinetvs.com, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Placed an order, sent payment, received numerous calls with excuses, but order was never filled. Sherman Oaks California Author: Mobile, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
Warehouse Furniture Would & Will not REFUND Down Payment San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Warehouse Furniture San Antonio, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Critical Systems Services EMC Battery or Eduardo Calicoy Lack of Payment be it a vendor, government entity or employee Barrington Illinois Author: Chandler, Arizona Miscellaneous Office Services: Critical Systems Services Barrington, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Mega Yacht Mart, INC - DONALDSON, STEWART G Non Payment for consignment goods Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Consignment Stores: Mega yacht mart inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sellandrecycle.com Took and NO PAYMENT San Francisco California
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Sellandrecycle.com San Francisco, California

Apr 23 2014
Bitcoin Stockers Ltd. sellusbitcoin.com steel bitcoin, reverse payment transactions, Internet
Author: Marysville, California Brokerage Companies: Bitcoin Stockers Ltd. Internet

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Silver Models Tom ScottTom Scotto Signed me up and took my $400 payment, and never heard from them again. San Diego California Author: Brohma, Michigan Fitness Consultants: Silver Models Internet

Apr 23 2014
Arizona Estate Liquidators / Tracy Thomas - Owner Non-Payment Phoenix Arizona Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Arizona Estate Liquidators San Tan Valley, Arizona

Apr 22 2014
Mr. Matt Williams, Sr. Investigation Officer, NCS Law Group Anderson Law Group Fradulent correspondence on debt that could not be indentified by me, even though correspondence was sent them to provide the creditor's name and the amount of debt that was due. No response back from Matt Williams, Sr. with the NCS Group and now been given a deadline this week to make payment on this debt so court papers will be sent to me at the requested mailing address given to them. Queens New York Author: Athens, Texas Questionable Activities: Mr. Matt Williams, Sr. Investigation Officer, NCS Law Group Queens, New York

Apr 22 2014
Conn's Appliances FRAUD POCKETING MONEY FROM INITIAL PAYMENT HOUSTON Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Conn's Appliances HOUSTON, Select State/Province

Apr 22 2014
Clark County Credit Union Erroneous late payment reported on credit report, and refuse to remove Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Clark County Credit Union Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 22 2014
AJ Baynes Payment Never Made Buffalo New York Author: Inman, South Carolina Trucking Companies: AJ Baynes Buffalo, New York

Apr 22 2014
Home Warranty of America HWA Falsified contractor reports to avoid payment. Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Fishers, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Apr 22 2014
ValoreBooks Their Is A False Guarantee On This Website. They Guarantee Fast Payment But Do Not Live Up To That Promise. Boston Massachusetts Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet: ValoreBooks Internet

Apr 21 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Blue Series X1 DIRECT EXPRESS /AWARD PROCESSING CENTER /THEY SAY PAYMENT FORM US BANK THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER/IN FULL GUARANTEED AMOUNT OF 15,000 KANSAS CITY, M.O Montana Author: cleveland, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Series X1 KANSAS CITY, M.O, Montana

Apr 20 2014
Nissan of Hawthorne NJ Wrongfully tried to keep my down payment after they cancelled the deal! Hawthorne New Jersey Author: Brookhaven, New York Auto Dealers: Nissan of Hawthorne NJ Hawthorne, New Jersey

Apr 20 2014
American Mortgage Group AMG Conversion of down payment by Jose Solano and covered up by Doug Ray Mesa, Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Companies: American Mortgage Group Mesa, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments Retriever Payment Systems Don't Ever Trust Retriever Medical Dental Payments With Your Bank Account Information. Houston Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Did Not Apply My Last Mortgage Payment to My Loan; Hidden Fees & Lost Documents Nationwide Author: Farragut, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide