Your Search | d.s. water crystal springs water

Oct 06 2015
Epcor Water Water Utility Company Sun City Arizona Author: Waddell, Arizona Utility Companies: Epcor Water Sun City, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Melat over charged water bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Food Vendors: Melat Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
debbie / henry entendencia SCAMMED ON A VACATION RENTAL COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Lodging: debbie / henry entendencia Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
CTU Colorado Technical University Told me I owe them money and will not release my 'transcripts Colorado springs Colorado
Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: CTU Colorado springs, Colorado

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
Creative Patio LLC (Jeremy Chad Walock, dba) Dangerous Patio Collapse (3.5 yrs old), Inadequate Compromised Hardware, Insufficient Application, Inexperienced Crew, Worthless Warranty Greenwell Springs Louisiana
Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Creative Patio LLC Greenwell Springs,

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
coconut petals day spa massage Groupon Jacksonville Florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Health Spas: coconut petals day spa Florida

Oct 02 2015
12:57 PM Zuri Hadjis, Desiree Nicholas, Crystal Reed, They scammed me for over $3,300 dollars West Coast of USA Internet Thank you for your comments Author: Boca raton, Florida Psychic: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Central Auto Sales Complete Auto Scam Hot Springs Arkansas You're Not Alone Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Central Auto Sales Hot Springs, Arkansas

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Johnney Givan Engine rebuild paid in full, he stopped my car, cut hoses and took my money! Payne springs, Eustace, Gun Barrel City Texas Author: Eustace, Texas Auto Repair Service: Johnney Givan Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
08:55 AM Edge water, Florida Internet Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: Internet

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 28 2015
First Down Funding Playing games Washington DC Washington DC Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: First Down Funding Internet

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store

Sep 27 2015
Fuller's Towing Dishonest, greedy towing company Sulfer Springs Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Fuller's Towing Sulfer Springs, Texas

Sep 27 2015
Lemarvin Moss This Internet Con Artist Ripped Me off for $300!! He is a liar, and a scammer! Don't trust! Edge water Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consulting: Lemarvin Moss Internet