D.S. WATER CRYSTAL SPRINGS WATER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: d.s. water crystal springs water
There may be more specific results for "d.s. water crystal springs water"
For more specific results for "d.s. water crystal springs water"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
The Heat Depot Do Not Use This Company! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Heat Depot Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Oasis Collections SCAM Miami Flroida Nationwide Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Hotel: Oasis Collections Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
National Counseling Resource Duncan McPherson of NCR THIS GUY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME THE ASSESSMENT I PAID FOR! Fair Oaks California Author: Diamond Springs, California Legal Services: National Counseling Resource Fair Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Birch Communications Unlawful Collection Tactics Macon, GA Colorado Springs, CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Tickbox TV Tickbox TV is a Rip Off sandy springs Georgia Author: Pearland, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Tickbox TV sandy springs, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 21 2017
Giftedlilones Barbra Richard. Big Cartel Took money no product, no response to emails blocked on Facebook from making any comments. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Yorkiebabies.com, Ashley Voytovich, Ashley Schraffa, beautiful puppies & Boutique Fishy from the beginning....screens calls, very vague on answers and doesn't provide information when requested Coral Springs Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Animal Services: Yorkiebabies.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Austin Bluffs Flooring Springs floors Buyer Beware, poor quality, installation, and service Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: Austin Bluffs Flooring Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
GORECON RECON, gorecon, RECON Lights, RECON is a terrible company to deal with!!! RIPOFF! Thieves!!! Stole my money! Wasted my time Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: GORECON Internet

Jul 17 2017
CARiD carid.com, carid, CARiD, RECON RIP OFF! HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE! THIEVES! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: CARiD Internet

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana