Your Search | d.s. water crystal springs water

1, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

2, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

3, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

4, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

5, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

6, Report #1319363

Jul 28 2016
Buffet Software/starling capitol Options Stockholm Internet Author: Baxter Springs, Kansas Computer Software: Buffet Software/starling capitol Internet

7, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

8, Report #1319226

Jul 27 2016
Doheney's Water-warehouse Inground Pool Liner Michigan Nationwide Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Doheney's Water-warehouse Nationwide

9, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

10, Report #1319015

CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) cftn, cftn online harassment Phoenix Nationwide
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Churches: CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Health Insurance Innovations I am disabled and on a fixed income.  tampa Fl Florida Author: HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa Fl, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Gwinnett Mitsubishi Rip off company Duluth Georgia Author: Lithia springs , Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Mitsubishi Duluth, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER FOX LEDGE TRANSPORT TITAN ETC..... Poor maintenace of Trucks and Equiptment Poor attitude towards employees when Complaints made Bloominburg 12721 NY Author: NEW HAMPTON, New York Manufacturers: FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER Internet

Jul 25 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air BEWARE!! Orlando Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Appliances: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
community voters project Samuel Bernard has us canvassing in severe heat no breaks. and we are told we get paid whenevet he gets the checks colorado springs Nationwide Author: Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: community voters project Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide