Your Search | d.s. water crystal springs water

Aug 14 2016
Pure Water Solutions Larry Foster Water Purification Scam Hoiuston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Plumbing: Pure Water Solutions Hoiuston, Texas

Aug 14 2016
$49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, TV commercial Crazy 88, and $29.00 down, scam artist, preying on low wage workers with empty false promises. Camp Springs Maryland Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: $49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, Crazy 88 Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDIN MANAGER CRYSTAL HARDIN ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDING CAPE MAY New Jersey Author: bloomfield, New Jersey Hotel: ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDIN CAPE MAY , New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Water Heater Claim Denied --- Clause 6 Ripoff there to deny normal claim (Tracy Mleczynski) Edison Nationwide Author: Elkton, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Central Sunshine Property Management Nicole WilliamsChris WilliamsSam Rosen THIEVES!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Central Sunshine Property Management Altamonte Springs, Florida

Aug 12 2016
Paycation charged me $99.95 on my Discover card on Sunday, July 24th. I have never had anything to do with this company. This is fraudulent. Allen Texas Author: NORA SPRINGS, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Paycation Allen, Texas

32, Report #1320427

Aug 11 2016
ZALIZE CORP IN ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA ARTHUR BRANGMAN BROKERAGE RIPOFF ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Services: ZALIZE CORP IN ALAMONTE SPRINGS FLORIDA Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

Aug 08 2016
Field Nation Do Not Trust Field Nation Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Field Nation Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

36, Report #1320029

Aug 08 2016
USA Screens, owner: Andre Chestnut This despicable Crook cashed the down payment check and ran! Had to get cops on his trail. Coral Springs, Florida Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: USA Screens, owner: byAndre Chestnut Coral Springs, , Florida

37, Report #1319238

Aug 08 2016
TECHZONE247 INC NATHAN ID: 8028 Tech Support1-888-351-0767, also Tech name: Ethan Extn: 8018 Account Id: 107552 Responded to a White Box Microsoft Alert,Call this number or your hard drive would be Erased within 5 minutes. Bloomington Nationwide, Minnesota Author: Colo. Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: TECHZONE247 INC Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Toway Water Sports CO LTD chinasupboards.com,Toway Water Sports CO LTD or Toway Sports, Jason Yang Ripped of By Exporter From China Futian District ShenZhen
Author: cesme, Other Boat Dealers: Toway Water Sports CO LTD Internet

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet

OCEAN KITCHEN AND BATH THESE GUYS BELONG IN JAIL TARPON SPRINGS Florida
Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Builders & Contractors: OCEAN KITCHEN AND BATH TARPON SPRINGS, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Mike Warren Multiple Income Streams University, Judgements and Liens program I watched a webinar on Judgements and Liens with Mike Warren. At the end of the webinar he offered a no questions asked 30 day money back gurantee to try his program. I signed up and watched the videos and gave it an honest try but realized it just wasn't for me. So I sent an email to customer support requesting a refund of my money. colorado springs Colorado Author: Illinois Real Estate Investing: Mike Warren colorado springs, Colorado

42, Report #1320969

Aug 05 2016
Roanne Flora Landlord Berkeley Springs West Virginia Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Landlords: Roanne Flora Berkeley Springs, West Virginia

43, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania

44, Report #1320842

Aug 05 2016
Spotloan TOTAL RIP OFF Palatine Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Spotloan Internet

45, Report #1320724

Aug 04 2016
Prime Seller Leads iVortex Media Hasn't Paid Invoices Bonita Springs Florida Author: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Prime Seller Leads Internet

46, Report #1320703

Aug 04 2016
BWT Group, LLC. dba movewheels.com; Dishonest and unprofessional, misleading, scamming Author: Virginia Auto Shipping Companies: BWT Group, LLC. dba movewheels.com Green Cove Springs, Florida

47, Report #1320700

Aug 04 2016
Oceans kitchens and bath No bath, they took my money and never finished the job. Tarpon springs Florida
Author: treasure island, Florida Builders & Contractors: Oceans kitchens and bath Tarpon springs, Florida

48, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

49, Report #1320527

Aug 03 2016
Mike Benoit Inheritance Scam Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Kennesaw , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Benoit Nationwide

50, Report #1320467

Aug 03 2016
AMS Locksmith Harry, Daniel Wight Overcharge Sandy Springs? Georgia Author: duluth, Georgia Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith Internet