Your Search | d.s. water crystal springs water

Jan 09 2017
Haley's piggy village Haley coniglio Bad breeder lazy animals die a lot pigs live in small areas go days with out water no shelters Rancho Cucamonga California
My apology Author: Redlands , California Animal Abuse: Haley's piggy village Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 08 2017
One Source Auto OneSource Auto Dishonest Business and Atrocious Car Buying Experience Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
Titan Merchant Services National Payment Processing Merchant Services Sales representative lies to businesses to get business Stockton California Author: El Dorado Springs, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Titan Merchant Services Stockton, California

Jan 04 2017
HouseMax They do not transfer the utilities to their name until you shut it down Kansas city Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Real Estate Services: HouseMax Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 04 2017
Kinetico Water Systems, Keith Peel, Jennifer Byrd, Coral, Haley, Jason Illegally stole money directly from my bank account Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Bottled Water Delivery: Kinetico Water Systems Lubbock, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Renuskin Ombia,Dermaluxe Ordered samples of wrinkle cream and got skinned, instead! Vista California Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Renuskin Vista, California

Jan 04 2017
robin myer psychic you really screwed me coral springs Florida Author: pompano, Florida Liars: robin myer psychic coral springs, Florida

Jan 04 2017
The Car Shop Rusty Very secretive, dishonest, and not a very good mechanic any thing major Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: The Car Shop Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 03 2017
Jose Torres Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Jose Torres Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
PCSmartCare SmartCarePC They scammed me out of $1,100 Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: PCSmartCare Internet

Jan 02 2017
Grey James jamesgrey44444@gmail.com Maria CONTACTED VIA HOUZZ FOR BOGUS NEED FOR STAGING SERVICES Internet Author: Steamboat Springs, Colorado Interior Decorators: Grey James Internet

Jan 01 2017
American Water Resources Reported a leak in my sewer line. They said it was not a clog or a blockage so it wasn't covered Alton Nationwide Author: Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
XCurrent Web Design - Roger Phillips XCurrent Web Design Took all of my money and left me with 2 broken Websites. New Port Richey Florida
Mike Dalson Works as Xcurrent web Designs partner. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Websites: XCureent Web Desing Internet

Dec 30 2016
Pristine Auction Scam Sent me damaged merchandised that is worthless. Internet Author: Winter Springs, Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction Internet

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candle Took money out of my account, but never received my 4 candles I ordered on Dec. 8th Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Specialty Stores: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 29 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance A card was sent, called and a technician came by, tested my water and said it was not very clean. Installed a water filtration system and charged me $3,900.00 for a system that cost only $675.00. they took advantance of me, I have an immune deficiency. I would like to sue them to get my money back. Pinellas Park Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 28 2016
CMK & Associates Real estate Christian Klueg, Bryn Brown, Ron Royal, Jamie Sittner Christian Klueg wants out of real estate to go into politics, CMK does not spend time on selling our property Amsterdam New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Realtors: CMK & Associates Real estate Amsterdam, New York

Dec 28 2016
Prize Candles 1300 miles for christmas. Havent seen my step daughter in 2 years and she left my home without her presents. Pos company owes,me Internet Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 28 2016
Aqua America unrepaired leaks Aqua America unrepaired leaks in water lines Sandia Texas Author: Sandia, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua America Internet

Dec 28 2016
Get It Done Transportation, Inc. - David Scam, Fraud Coral Springs Internet - Fl Author: Houston, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: Get It Done Transportation, Inc. - David Internet

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe Unstopable Vision LLC SCAMMERS! THIEVES! THUGS! Internet LA Author: Seven Springs, North Carolina Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet