Your Search | d.s. water crystal springs water

Nov 25 2016
diagnose-me.com Seriously???? Answer questions pay money I will diagnose you! Internet
Kindly read before complaining Author: Sandy Springs , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: diagnose-me.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY Address from:Fulfillment Center 9187 Clairemont Mesa BLVD Sandiego My wife ordered a free sample then we couldn't find a good number to cancel. We have been charged $84.00, $2.95, and another 94.26 with failed attempts to stop the charges.San Diego California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Beauty Salons: EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 21 2016
Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Roma Valley Apartments Roma Investments Not qualified, no credit check, but takes deposit and will not refund! Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Clinton Township , Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Shelby Twp, Michigan

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado

Nov 18 2016
Apollo Pools Apollo Pools BUYERS BEWARE! (Valrico, FL 33596) Valrico Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Pool Services: Apollo Pools Valrico, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Karl Jacobsen Advised the product was a training model, sent pic of validation check like I would receive, took 2k, refused to answer correspondence San Diego California Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Home Based Business: Karl Jacobsen San Diego, California

Nov 17 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California
Wow...! Author: palm springs, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) redondo beach, California

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
DermifiRejuven8 FulfillmentDermifiRejuven8 San Diego California Advertising mislead a free trial offer that turned into a monthly enrollment of Dermifi cream at $89.31 and Rejuven8 cream at $87.47 San Diego California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: DermifiRejuven8 San Diego, California

Robin Meyer Psychic Ripoff Coral Springs Florida
Sadly... Author: Coral Springs , Florida Psychic: Robin Meyer Coral Springs, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Ultimate Business Services, Inc UBS, Ultimate Water DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Ultimate Business Services, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Swamp Water Conjure Botanica Gilman Ross A FRAUD, SELLS FAKE ITEMS AND THREATENS CLIENTS New Orleans Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Psychic: Swamp Water Conjure Botanica Internet

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas

Nov 13 2016
BeautyImpr Eye vive eye vive and wringle cream they have taken money out of my bank account wethout my permisson I do not want a supscription weth new ! call the # no company nwrong # they need to be stoped! New Jersey Author: RUNNING SPRINGS, California Unusual Rip-Off: BeautyImpr Eye vive

Nov 13 2016
Vonage Small Business users BEWARE of Vonage Internet Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: Vonage Internet

Nov 12 2016
Bella t inc water damage company Bella water damage Over charge and place lien on home Lasvegas Nevada Author: Henderson , Nevada Building Services: Bella t inc water damage company Lasvegas , Nevada

Nov 10 2016
Toyota of Cool Springs George Gerjel, Dana Henson Fraudulent Sales Practices Franklin Tennessee Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Toyota of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 10 2016
Aimee Spillane I sent Aimee a check for $500 to perform work on my Goldmine system, She took the money and ran. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Olrando, Florida Computer Software: Aimee Spillane Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 10 2016
Choice Hotels Hotel Reservation Rockville Maryland Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Choice Hotels Nationwide

IMJ Managment Did not pay my invoice Coral Springs, Florida
Author: Arnold, Missouri Property Management: IMJ Managment Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Polaris Lemon Medina Minnesota Dear Tyg Author: harbor springs, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Polaris Medina, Minnesota

Nov 09 2016
MyFloridaSpecialtyPlate Failed to deliver Tag after 4 months! Miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Specialty Stores: MyFloridaSpecialtyPlate Miami, Florida