Your Search | da stores llc

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Bryant H. Miller President This gentleman requested a sum of $85,000. US to finalize an oil exchange deal with the promise that if the deal fell through for whatever reason,  Cypress Texas Author: Calgary, Alabama Home Based Business: Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Cypress, Texas

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
09:39 AM Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Front St Pburg LLC Chris Neuert They do not fix any problem with my apartment including heat and other problems. Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Liars: Front St Pburg LLC Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 22 2016
MAP Staffing Solutions Group LLC A PATTERN IT SEEMS. WITHHOLD MONEY FOR DAYS WORKED AND WHEN TIME TO PAY COMMISSIONS PRETEND AGREEMENTS WERE NEVER AGREED UPON New York New York Author: Raleigh , North Carolina Employment Services: MAP Staffing Solutions Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer Core Advisory Group Svcs, Loan modification scam. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer liars. Fake address on website. Illegally took money upfront. Anaheim California Author: Orem, Utah Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Anaheim, California

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Derrick King, Ray Williams No refund given Jacksonville Florida Author: Covina, California Consumer Services: Nationstar Tax Advisors, LLC Internet

Oct 21 2016
Trendy Butler, Trendy Butler for Men,TrendyButler Horrible, Nonresponsive service. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Trendy Butler Internet

Oct 21 2016
SMI Imaging LLC AZ Simon Med False Prices, Inflated Costs, Horrible Business Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: SMI Imaging LLC AZ Scottsdale, Arizona