DA STORES LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: da stores llc
There may be more specific results for "da stores llc"
For more specific results for "da stores llc"
Showing 1-25 of 62,253 Found Reports For more specific results for "da stores llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
The Geeks Depot Internet Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Theft Chico, California Internet Refunded Author: Springfield, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
Shoeline.com They sold me imperfect shoes that are not wearable and won't refund. Internet Author: Angel Fire, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Shoeline.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
rok7 LLC unauthorized charges lakeland Florida Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Cameras & Video: rok7 LLC lakeland, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Lowes retired lincoln Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Lighting Stores: Lowes lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 22 2017
Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Scammmed $350 for meds online & Won't pick up my call Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin On-Line Stores: Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 22 2017
Iaing White and Co UK Ordered Pikolinas shoes, received cheap totally unrelated shoe from Shanghia and they will not respond to emails  Internet Author: Breakwater, Alabama Clothing Stores: Iaing White and Co UK Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ring of Perfection Montreal Canada Bracelet, promo price, declaration higher then Werth, tax and duties are 140% because wrong declaration of Chinese sender. Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Jewelry Stores: Ring of Perfection Internet

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
s****. Author: Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Shoebuy Boston , Massachusetts

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Karaoke Info LLC Bob Smith KaraokeInfo LLC, Bob Smith, KI Support Internet
Author: Sioux City, Iowa Software: Karaoke Info LLC Internet

Apr 21 2017
Fairyseason.com low quality, off sizing, misrepresentation China Internet Author: Garden City, New York Clothing Stores: Fairyseason.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Affluence EDU, LLC A Great Cheating Education Seminar New York City New York Author: Los Alamitos , California Seminar Programs: Affluence EDU, LLC New Yark city, New York

Apr 21 2017
Resort Owner Services, LLC . Spoke with Chris and Brian They guaranteed me they had buyers lined up. They could sell ASAP.Have not heard from them since I sent them the money, called but recieved no answer. Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Branchland, West Virginia Resorts: Resort Owner Services, LLC Cocoa Beach , Florida

Apr 21 2017
Dealman Absolute THIEVES!!!! Not sure how they are still allowed to operate! Not sure. Somewhere in New Zealand. Internet
Author: corinth, Texas Clothing Stores: Dealman Internet

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Dromy international investment company 505 investment co llc/Eli, Jonathan & Dromy Bed Bugs Slumlord 1343 & 1349 n Martel ave, LA Los angeles CA Author: los angeles, California Building Services: Dromy international investment company

Apr 20 2017
ITECHDEALS。 www.itechdeals.com。ITECH www.itechdeals.com This is a liar website Internet
Author: NY, New York On-Line Stores: ITECHDEALS。 www.itechdeals.com。ITECH Internet