DA 5 1 SERIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: da 5 1 series
There may be more specific results for "da 5 1 series"
For more specific results for "da 5 1 series"
Showing 1-25 of 19,007 Found Reports For more specific results for "da 5 1 series"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
Fake online reviews Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Ticketsatwork.com Entertainment Benefits Group LLC False Advertising, order 1 thing and get something different Internet Author: Niles, Michigan Ticket Sales: Ticketsatwork.com Internet

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet