Your Search | dakota card services

May 05 2016
Essential Retail Services HVAC Contrators BEWARE of this company Nationwide Author: Florida Small Business Services: Essential Retail Services Nationwide

May 05 2016
PrimeSource Credit Union I feel Ripped Off, failed to issue Credit Card Spokane Washington What???? Author: Cashmere, Washington Credit & Debt Services: PrimeSource Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 05 2016
Douglas Bader, Rideprepper.com, AnyBody's Earth Press, Birthday Pamper and Prep Verbal abuse, yelling, low compensation for work (refusal to sign contract), racial remarks Costa Mesa California
Author: California Family Services: Douglas Bader Costa Mesa, California

May 05 2016
Ahamed Kilibria, United Marine Security Yet again, Ahamed does not pay his bills Secaucus, NJ Nationwide Author: New York Security Services: Ahamed Kilibria United Marine Security nationwide

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

tnt carports Several Names but same Company and Owners North Carolina
Author: Livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: tnt carports North Carolina

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
coast to coast relocation SCAM!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!! HARRISON New Jersey Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Services: coast to coast relocation HARRISON, New Jersey

May 04 2016
Realplayer.com Realplayer is a SCAM DO NIT PURCHASE !!! Internet Author: humboldt, Tennessee Consumer Services: Realplayer.com Tennessee

May 04 2016
Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Took money despite cancellation and work not done Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Dental Services: Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Victorville, California

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Texas Singles Scam for dating service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles Austin, Texas

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
Rentandownlistings.com Feeling scammed never showed me any listings. Untrustworthy Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Rentandownlistings.com Internet

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Division of Middlesex Hospital, Middletown Connecticut RIP OFF of Consumer who thought they were part of Middlesex Hospital, but they do not share information Middletown Connecticut Basically.... Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Emergency Medical Services: Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Middletown , Connecticut