Your Search | dallas auto credit

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 23 2016
Penn Credit Corporation unknown, Harassing Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Palm Bay,, Florida Collection Agencies: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
diesel care and performance Sold wrong parts, Blew up my engine memphis Tennessee
Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Parts: diesel care and performance mepmphis, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
credit hub credit hub , extra cash boost, credit boost money debited from account no permission and no way of contacting them for refund Internet Author: southampton, New Hampshire Cross-Border Scams: credit hub Internet

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Payless car rental Worker and manager Automotive rental minivan car renting Philadelphia Payless Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Payless car rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
The League I received a letter stating all of these wonderful things that I would enjoy if I say YES to there invite.Texas Author: Hemet, California Liars: The League Dallas, Texas

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Todd Miller Willingham Fake Mechanic Fraud Seekonk, MA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet