Your Search | dan peterson tereasa springer

May 30 2016
Dan Carmichael Crap Product, Bad Customer Support , Ignores customers cumming Georgia Resolved Author: Parkland, Florida Medical Supplies: Carmichael throne cumming, Georgia

May 30 2016
AW Canvas and Upholstery Dan Freeman Horrible service, fraudulant business practices! Lexington South Carolina Author: Aiken, South Carolina Upholstery: AW Canvas and Upholstery Lexington, South Carolina

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
Superior General Contracting Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 17 2016
Dan McClung Refusing to pay for broken equipment even though he has insurance for JUST THAT REASON. Los Angeles California Author: North Hollywood, California Video & Film Production: Dan McClung Los Angeles, California

May 13 2016
dan connelly american asphalt and concrete or all american asphalt and concrete contracted to finish a job and $3300(50%) was given to him and he never came back and would not return calls. Left the patio in shambles. Montgomery Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Builders & Contractors: dan connelly Montgomery, Texas

May 09 2016
24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Dan Smith, Rod Nance, Sasha Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Norman Park Queensland Author: Toowong, Alabama Building Services: 24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Norman Park,

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 05 2016
Peterson Construction CARY AND TERRY PETERSON.716-606-7708 PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMMERS PETERSON CONSTRUCTION BUFFALO New York
Author: amherst, New York Home Improvements: Peterson Construction BUFFALO, New York

May 05 2016
Market force information Dan weil,Rachel deke Market force information Internet Author: riveroaks, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Market force information Internet

Printz and Patternz Dan Crowley Ripoff Rotterdam New York
Author: Schenectady, New York Clothing Stores: Printz and Patternz Rotterdam, New York

Apr 28 2016
Classic Barrel & Gunwork Dan Pedersen Almost 2 years and still nothing Prescott Arizona Author: Orem, Utah Guns & Ranges: Classic Barrel & Gunwork Prescott, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Dan Abraham Cheats people out of money and steals Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Dan Abraham Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 22 2016
Heartland Bengals - HBC Kelli Brown Springer She is posting photos of mine, she has no permission to do so. Eddyville Iowa
Author: Elizabethtown, Indiana Photography: Heartland Bengals - HBC Internet

Apr 21 2016
Dan N. Sinclair Igor ripped off by influenza con that won't pay for repairs donec3000.00 worth in his mms mansion Ione California Author: ione , California Home Improvements: Dan N. Sinclair Ione , California

Apr 19 2016
United States Collection Services David Peterson File a fraudulent complaint stating there was charges being brought against me. Internet Author: Nrh, Texas Internet Fraud: United States Collection Services Internet

Apr 14 2016
Digital Solutions - Dan Roubicek unreliable Brooklyn New York Author: East Northport, New York Internet: Digital Solutions Internet

Apr 12 2016
Dan Krestski AKA Dave Davison Design and Development I submitted an idea for a product, they contact me and say they are interested in it and to call them back. Then I looked up the company to find out that they are some kind of scam operation. I have not contacted them yet to see what they are going to ask for money from me. A former employee reports that they just rip off people. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Telemarketers: Dan Krestski AKA Dave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2016
Dan's Auto Body and paint Danny Adams, Danny Kola, Kolagilda, Dan Uh-oh Should've got Maaco!!! NORCROSS Georgia
Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Dan's Auto Body and paint NORCROSS , Georgia

Apr 11 2016
Bernick Lifson PA Matthew Sylvan Greenstein Dan Greenstein filed lawsuit after notification of debt discharged in bankruptcy and after foreclosure Unethical Matthew Sylvan Greenstein of Bernick Lifson, PA filed a lawsuit after being notified that debt was discharged in a bankruptcy in my opinion dishonest and maybe fraud AVOID Minneapolis Minnesota UPDATE - Got RE-Served after I published my ripoff report Author: Eagan, Minnesota Lawyers: Bernick Lifson PA Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 11 2016
DANIEL WARNER KELLY WARNER LAW Daniel R Warner Daniel Warner Lawyer FROM Kelly Warner Law Firm RIPPED ME OFF SCOTTSDALE Part 2 Dan Warner Kelly Warner Law Bar Complaint Author: Arizona Lawyers: DANIEL WARNER KELLY WARNER LAW

Apr 01 2016
Geauxs paws incmis April matelijan. Aka. April quackenbush Misleading information re: sale of English Bulldogs, selling them asrare and selling mixed Bulldogs as pure reds!!! Certain coat colors are not found in the bulldog Dan. No bulldog with black or Merle and several other colors are not Bulldogs. She overcharges $3500 for one.she has no liscence by the usda for selling dogs on the internet Lists cities as tempi along some sites as well as Ca
Author: Santa monica, California Questionable Activities: Beaux paws inc Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Todd Nolette Real Estate Agent, Villa Group Corporation Con Man Sherman Oaks California the author of the report against me goes to jail Author: California Questionable Activities: Todd Nolette Sherman Oaks, California

Mar 31 2016
Turn Key Data Tel, Inc Dan Hartman Stiffed me on a job for Cisco and AVI-SPL Arlington Texas Author: Herndon, Virginia Communications & Networking: Turn Key Data Tel, Inc Arlington , Texas