DAN PETERSON TEREASA SPRINGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dan peterson tereasa springer
There may be more specific results for "dan peterson tereasa springer"
For more specific results for "dan peterson tereasa springer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
O'Reilly Auto parts Manager Dan Sold me wrong part, won't return unopened St Claire Shores Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Parts: O'Reilly Auto parts St Claire Shores , Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 06 2017
R & H Logistics Keller TX Fashon ReedRoslin.Crim RIP OFF THEY WONT PAY YOU FOR WORK YOU'VE DONE Keller Texas Author: Springer, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: R & H Logistics Keller TX Keller , Texas

Aug 01 2017
POWERDATA S.A. DAN MAMANE I don't recommend doing business with Power Data S.A.! They claim to sell brand new product, product arrives, after payment, in non-working condition but the product is supposed to be NEW! NOT ONE UNIT WORKS! AND OFFERS NO SOLUTION! Morges switzerland Author: SOFIA, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: POWERDATA S.A. Morges,

Aug 01 2017
Dan Green Faulty Sunroom Windows Sold and Installed Blaming Supplier for not Honoring Warranty Altoona Pennsylvania Author: Duncansville, Pennsylvania Glass Companies: James Bonerigo Duncansville, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2017
Jason Arthur Springer Springer and Laughlin Law Office PLC Talked me into selling my home to him until I did research only to discover he had bank fraud charges against him for illegal practices. Des Moines Iowa Author: Madrid, Iowa Lawyers: Jason Arthur Springer Iowa

Jul 28 2017
GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC MARION PETERSON Portrays as a minister, but is not. Hires unlicensed employees to do his work for him under Delta Airlines. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Employees: GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC Orlando, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Peterson I'm not certain of the name,call had a lot of background noise that kept me from hearing the callers name,I ask him to repeat it but he did not. Falsified himself as a treasury employee,lied and promised me $9000 never have to repay Nationwide Author: Vandervoort, Arkansas Federal Government: Peterson Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Richard Latrenta Dan Higman Richard Latrenta of 110 Skyline LLC and Dan Higman, broker/owner of Weichert Realtors are running a fraudulent criminal enterprise Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Banks: Richard Latrenta Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida
Resolution Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 16 2017
M. Bjorn Peterson Trucking (Sam-owner) Scam artist-withholds paychecks-FORCES drivers to use illegal practices- Glendale Arizona Author: Boise, Idaho Trucking Companies: M. Bjorn Peterson Trucking/Glendale Az. Glendale, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
Peterson Dean Roofing and Solar Up and left in the middle of the job Sacramento California Author: El DOrado Hills, California Solar Energy: Peterson Dean Roofing and Solar Sacramento, California

Jul 12 2017
Inspector John Davis, city of Wildwood City Inspector refuses to cite buildings managed by Dan Higman of Weichert Realtors Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey City Inspectors: Inspector John Davis, city of Wildwood Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
Happy Puppin. Jarred Springer Never received Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Consumer Services: Happy Puppin Internet

Jul 08 2017
Public Storage Dan Doyle district mangerNikk site mangerCustomer service dept. Company MAKES customer PAY for DRUNK EMPLOYEE'S MISTAKE. EVEN AFTER THEY FIRED HIM Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Akron, Ohio

Jul 07 2017
Coastal Cleaning & Maintenance Rocky Primavera, Rocky Peterson Experienced con man ripped seniors already desperate to find reliable contractors -for $3300.00 Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Building Services: Coastal Cleaning & Maintenance Port Alberni, British Columbia

Jul 05 2017
Asplundh Tree Experts 4 1/2 Acres of Damage Willow Grove PA, Pennsylvania Author: Meadows of Dan, Virginia Landscape Companies: Asplundh Tree Experts Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
REPUTATION DEFENDERS DAN GOODMAN PROMISE TO REMOVE RIP OFF REPORTS ENGLAND-SACRAMENTO California Internet GOODMAN IS A THIEF!! Author: lakeport, California SEO - Reputation Management: REPUTATION DEFENDERS Internet

Jul 04 2017
Billion auto Billuon auto sioux city Took my down Sioux city Iowa Author: Peterson, Iowa Auto & Truck Rental: Billion auto Sioux city , Iowa

Jul 02 2017
Expo / Rollo limo Joseph Rollo owner Dan Rollo owner Robbery negligence and theft Revere Massachusetts
Children Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Expo / Rollo limo Revere , Massachusetts