Your Search | daniel a. parker

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
NCE It is a scam. They said it was insurance when it isnt. They make it seem like what you are really getting is an add on to actual insurance. Nationwide Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Health Insurance: NCE Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
PrincetonResearch / IS A SCAM LAS VEGAS nevada Author: new york, New York Financial Services: PrincetonResearch Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
John Brandscomb Elder Care in Yukon, OK This guy seems like a complete SHIESTER. BEWARE Yukon Oklahoma Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: John Brandscomb Yukon, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Susan Peterson Pam Finley Scammed St. Paul Minnesota
Good Grief Author: Parker, Alabama Internet Fraud: Susan Peterson Internet

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precision Windows & Doors Bait & Switch....They don't give you the quality windows that you order. Instead its a cheaper version. Late too Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Precision Windows & Doors Lee's Summit, Missouri

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
ToughCyber Michele Praden Tough Cyber is a Classic Ripoff Alabama Internet Author: Alabama Consumer Services: ToughCyber Internet

Oct 26 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Claim Ripoff Anchorage Nationwide Author: Derby, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
VDO Communications This company entered into an agreement to promote his business and not only cancelled without notice but lied about when he cancelled so he could get his money back. HE is a lier and terrible business owner. No morals or ethics. Beware of doing business with this company. Bossier City Internet Author: Camarillo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: VDO Communications Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jack Hammer, Hamm I don't think this a real company. Internet Author: Sumner, Texas Sporting Goods: Jack Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 26 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Wendy Dormer Keller Williams Westlake Village is an extortion Company!!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village