DANIEL A. PARKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: daniel a. parker
There may be more specific results for "daniel a. parker"
For more specific results for "daniel a. parker"
Showing 26-50 of 229,686 Found Reports For more specific results for "daniel a. parker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
CCB CREDIT SERVICES They claim to be a credit collection agency. Asked for $139.97. I have never been notified and monitor my credit closely, this is a scam. CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Author: Juneau, Alaska Collection Agencies: CCB CREDIT SERVICES CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Within SEMC INT'L NUTRALIMITED The offered a free trial and ended up being charged $79.68 and very ill with colitis. Provo Utah Author: Bayamon, Other Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Secret Society West Valley UT The League Secret Society Scam Scam Scam - There's a Sucker Born Every Minute West Valley Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Secret Society West Valley UT West Valley, Utah

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
East 160 auto sales Chad Coble We bought a 2005 Chevy trailblazer 4x4 that was modified to be a 2 wheel drive West plains Missouri Author: Viola, Arkansas Auto Dealers: East 160 auto sales West plains , Missouri

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
Luna Skincare Charged me less than $5 for a sample trial, then noticed that 2 charges were made a week apart ro $87.35 and $89.95. Big SCAM. Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront they sent me a pink letter to collect a past due balance for items ,skin care items, I never purchased Sherman Oaks, California Internet Author: San Jose, California Adult Web Sites: DAR Waterfront Internet

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 22 2017
Lunaluxe I only ordered a 4.99 trial bottle and they charged me 180.00 dollars because the form automatically charges you even if u don't want it. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Jul 22 2017
Pep Boys Rebate program is a scam Matthews Nationwide Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto Parts: Pep Boys Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
DermaFi and Rejuven8 Charged debit card $170 for a $10 free product Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Skin Care: DermaFi and Rejuven8 Internet

Jul 22 2017
Flemings Ultimate Garage Sold me a car with some major drivetrain issues Rockville Maryland Author: Forest lake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Flemings Ultimate Garage Rockville, Maryland