DART FORD KENT LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dart ford kent laboratories
There may be more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
For more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC These people are crooks, they scammed me for $79.99 for something I did not order Scottsdale, AZ Arizona Author: Coopersville, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona

Sep 19 2017
DANIEL FORD PAUL RICHARDSON, NANA JOE scammed me for over $10,000 Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Dating Services: DANIEL FORD Internet

Sep 19 2017
Farmington Ford (MyAutoCredit.com) Advertisement Received in the Mail is Deceptive Farmington Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Auto Dealers: Farmington Ford Farmington, Maine

Sep 19 2017
Habitat Restore How to crap on your employees Kent Ohio Author: Port Huron, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Habitat Restore Kent, Ohio

Sep 16 2017
Barnsfield Financial Ltd Ron Patson, Sara Hall fraud identity information theft Dartford, Kent Other Author: Saint Helens, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Barnsfield Financial Ltd Dartford, Kent, Other

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 15 2017
AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE EVERYONE EMPLOYED THERE! Sold a new car to me with defects hard to see and I have never had to inspect a new car to find them. Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller, Wish I had seen this website before I met Kent Miller and wastes $2,500 Addison Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Employment Services: Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller Addison, Texas

Sep 06 2017
ENTERPRISE CAR SALES MITCHEL KOCHUYT SALES REP. LETITIA EVANS MANAGER On 1-4-17 I purchased a Ford Expedition from Enterprise Car Sales in Duluth, from Mitchel Koychuyt, sales rep. Duluth Nationwide Enterprise Car Sales Cares Author: KENNESAW, Georgia Auto Dealers: ENTERPRISE CAR SALES Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Brian Meshkin Proove Biosciences Brian Meshkin Hired me a a saleeman and did not pay me Irvine Nationwide proove.com Author: Lake Worth, Florida Medical Laboratories: Brian Meshkin Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Liberty Ford Ripped Me Off Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Liberty Ford Maryland

Sep 04 2017
Alcon Laboratories, Inc Alcon® 2017 Alcon RebateAlcon® 2017 Alcon Rebate - AIR OPTIX® Lenses (Internet) program Alcon Rebate Denied Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Dothan, Alabama Eye Care: Alcon Laboratories, Inc Ft. Worth, Texas

Aug 29 2017
Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Excellence Health Inc Las Vegas, Florida & Germany Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Medical Laboratories: Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
City Wide Transmission/Chicago VINCE SCAM SHOP! Chicago Illinois You know who I am Vince!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: City Wide Transmission/Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2017
Lumella /Newskin Overcharged; no disclaimer Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Medical Laboratories: Lumella /Newskin Internet

Aug 26 2017
Marlborough Ford They broke my truck, then called me a liar and will not fix what they broke CALGARY Alberta Author: CALGARY, Alberta Auto Repair Service: Marlborough Ford CALGARY, Alberta

Aug 25 2017
Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing DNA Ancestry and Medical Testing Canada Internet Author: San diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing Internet

Aug 24 2017
Webby Ford They will steal your stuff Highland IN Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Webby Ford

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 19 2017
LAFACE LABORATORIES LISA ALEXANDER LAFACE RUINED MY FACE San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: LAFACE LABORATORIES San Francisco, California

Aug 17 2017
THIS IS THE WORST DEALERSHIP TO BUY CARS FROM, THEY ARE LIARS.DONT GO THERE. Thornhill Ontario Author: Thornhill, Alabama Auto Dealers: Yonge and Steeles Ford Lincoln Thornhill, Ontario

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 14 2017
Myriad Genetic Laboratories rip off company salt lake city Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Myriad Genetic Laboratories Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Aleko Products Aleko Awning Aleko Company Refusing Missing Part Warranty Claim - in violation of consumer protection laws Kent Washington
Author: Foxborough, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Aleko Products Kent, Washington