DART FORD KENT LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dart ford kent laboratories
There may be more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
For more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 23 2017
Capital City Ford Used Car dealer sales department refuses to budge on truck problem due to Not making any money on the deal. Indianapolis Indiana And sorry to say... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Capital City Ford Indianapolis, Indiana

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 15 2017
bronson laboratories sent another shipment when the first lot was crap anyway. Lindon Utah Author: Kewdale, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bronson laboratories Lindon, Utah

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 12 2017
McDan Shipping Money Scam Green Acres, WA Washington Author: Kent, Washington Home & Garden Stores: McDan Shipping Internet

May 12 2017
Supreme skin fix Sign up for a Ford 95 free trial they charge me $89 for each item and they are still trying to build me. Have not received any new product Internet Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Skin Care: Supreme skin fix Internet

May 10 2017
anthony white ford windstar sold crap under fals pretense baldwin New York Author: New York Electronic Manufacturers: anthony white ford windstar baldwin, New York

May 10 2017
General Auto Maintenance Mr. Lee Ford ,owner, The worst mechanic shop in Virginia Beach Virginia Beach Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: General Auto Maintenance

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 04 2017
searchenginestartup.com MICHAEL EGLETSEARCH ENGINE LISTING INC Spam calls daily kent Wisconsin Author: Sherman, Connecticut Computer Marketing Companies: searchenginestartup.com kent, Wisconsin

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Kent Littlejohn, Kristen bloom, Beth Littlejohn, team@powersold.com, SCAMMER, CONSTANT EMAILS (((REDACTED))) west Chester, Ohio Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction Inc. Kent Washington Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Inc Kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Rogers, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts ford lincoln services Brooklyn NEW YORK Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
North Lake Laboratory LLC North Lake Laboratories LLCNorth Lake Laboratory Plano Texas TX Beware Billing Scam Fraudsters! Plano Texas Author: Spring, Texas Medical Laboratories: North Lake Laboratory LLC Plano, Texas

Apr 10 2017
LAFACE Laboratories Lisa Alexander The foundation of this company is as crooked as the owner. San Francisco California seriously ? Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: LAFACE Laboratories Internet

Apr 03 2017
Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Grieco Ford of Delray Grieco Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Chevrolet DelrayThe AutoNation Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Automotive Group Damen dluca This dealership has the worse name for scamming people. unfortunately I didn't do more research! PLEASE READ THIS! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 27 2017
Ford restoration and parts Ron johnson Ford restoration Bennett colorado Ford Restoration Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Auto Parts: Ford restoration and parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
revolution laboratories llc revlabsrevlabs.comtryrevtest.com Beware of RevLabs - Free trial results in unauthorized charge solana beach California Author: Blue Jay, California Drug Manufacturers: revolution laboratories llc solana beach, California

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Clarke Kent Plumbing Plumbing service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Plumbing: Clarke Kent Plumbing Austin, Texas