Your Search | dart ford kent laboratories

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 13 2016
Pacific Air Sytems Peter Hungate OwnerBrian Pelkey, Service Manager Peter HUNGATE, OWNER and BRIAN PELKEY, Service MANAGER LakeWood Washington Author: Kent, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pacific Air Sytems LakeWood, Washington
5, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee
6, Report #1332059

Oct 07 2016
Kerry Ford Springdale Mark, Cooper, Justin, Adam, Joel Don't Support Bad Business Springdale Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Kerry Ford Springdale Springdale, Ohio

Oct 05 2016
Accu-Metrics Viaguard Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Brampton , Ontario Medical Laboratories: Accu-Metrics Toronto , Ontario

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
biotrek laboratories will tell you your sick from mold exposure and dump you off, after thousands spent.. BIOTREK 446 GREEN ST GAINESVILLE, GA 30501 United GAINESVILLE, GA 305 Author: CO, Colorado Medical Personnel: biotrek laboratories Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 19 2016
Dermagen and Novacare HWC*Youngmehealth, GSW*Youngmehealth Deceptive advertising for products of questionable value Internet Author: Hopkins, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Dermagen and Novacare Internet

Sep 15 2016
Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Unprofessional, dishonest sales practices Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Winthrop Harbor, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Kenosha, Wisconsin

Sep 15 2016
Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house Absolute Living Developments Limited, Freshstart Living, DS7 Ltd, Percy Lawson Johnston, Crown Union Connected to previous company failure where investors lost money
Beware of deposit payments on “off plan” property purchases Author: , Other Property Management: Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house

Sep 14 2016
Ford Credit Ford does not issue Lien Release after Repeated ,2 years, requests Dearborn Michigan Obvious Question... Author: Florida Car Financing: Ford Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Sep 12 2016
Cord blood registry Shady sham incompetent Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Medical Laboratories: Cord blood registry Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
10:42 PM Investments Kent Taylor Purchased Land Listed For Sale, Not Disclosing Vital Information, Latitude/Longitude None Existing Austin Texas
Case Closed Resolution Reached Author: Big Sandy, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Investments Austin , Texas

Benny Brown's Ford - Dishonest - Oroville California
Author: Chico, California Auto Dealers: Benny Brown's Ford - Dishonest Oroville, California

Sep 10 2016
Maxwell Ford Car Dealership Never Shop For A Car Here Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Maxwell Ford Car Dealership Austin, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Ricard Ford groveport Ohio Author: lancaster, Ohio Auto Dealers: Ricard Ford groveport , Ohio

Sep 07 2016

Sep 06 2016
Ford Interest Advantage I have an account with FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE. I got a call from FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE sometimes in June that 3 counterfeit checks were paid from my account. I tried to resolve this matter with the FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE but no success. Please assist to return my stolen money back to my account Chicago Illinois Author: Middle Village, New York Financial Services: Ford Interest Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Sep 06 2016
Sheridan Labs Inc. Allegro Anti Aging Cream Brio Day/Night Serum Allegro Anti Aging Cream Brio Day/Night Serum - Total SCAM Bluffdale Utah
Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Medical Laboratories: Sheridan Labs Inc. Bluffdale, Utah