Your Search | dart ford kent laboratories

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mr Appliance Totally unprepared Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Appliances: Mr Appliance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Pacifico Ford Do not interview with this company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Pacifico Ford Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Coccia Ford Lincoln Bought a certified preowned Lincoln MKZ and it's complete junk Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Shavertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Coccia Ford Lincoln Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 19 2016
All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Destinee & Ralph and Ford man I will call them the Ford guy and the Jeep guy I bought a Ford Explorer and a Jeep Grand Cherokee Phoenix Arizona and Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Sun City, Arizona Junk Dealers: Destinee & Ralph and Ford man Phoenix Arizona, Arizona

Aug 10 2016
Detoxforless Want to pass a u/a test don't use this companies products. Internet
Author: Gun Barrel city, Texas Medical Laboratories: Detoxforless Internet

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
CarParts.com Bought alternator for 67 Dart, lasted less then 100 miles, was told to send it back for a refund, never heard from them again, out over $100 bucks for part and shipping. They're a true ripoff! California Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Auto Parts: CarParts.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
CAR CHEX I recently called about a problem with my vehicle, and was told to take it to someone for evaluation, Took it to Ford Dealer and was told had transmission problem. Was also told repair of any kind was denied.  Baltimore Maryland Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: CAR CHEX Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
Chuck Georges Interstate Ford Make sure the financing actually exists! Miamisburg Ohio Author: Springboro, Ohio Auto Dealers: Chuck Georges Interstate Ford Miamisburg, Ohio

19, Report #1320755

Aug 04 2016
Kenny Ross Ford South Rip off, bad transmission, high payments, deceptive Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Kenny Ross Ford South Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1320390

Aug 03 2016
Kent Removals & Storage Kent Removals & Storage are thieves and liars Adelaide South Australia Author: Adelaide, Other Moving Companies: Kent Removals & Storage Kilburn, Other

21, Report #1319798

Jul 30 2016
Liccardi ford Service department damaged my truck! They won't fix it! Watchung NJ Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Liccardi ford New Jersey

22, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

24, Report #1319010

Jul 26 2016
Steinberg Diagnistic Medical Imaging SDMI, SDMI Las Vegas, Steinberg Imaging, Steinberg Diagnostics Medical Imaging Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Laboratories: Steinberg Diagnistic Medical Imaging Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Beauty & Truth Scam, offers free trial for cost of shipping, then charges your account for full price of product St. Louis Missouri Author: Opp, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri