Your Search | dart ford kent laboratories

Mar 19 2016
23andme False medical reports Internet Author: somersworth, New Hampshire Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Mar 19 2016
Quaker State Commercial Finance, Inc; QSCF, INC; Len Keating Underwriting fees obtained by deception Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Sittingbourne, Kent, Commerical Lending Brokers: Quaker State Commercial Finance Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Mar 17 2016
Viaguard Accu-Metrics DO NOT USE THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - FOUND OUT MY SON WAS ACTUALLY NOT MY SON Scarborough Canada Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Scarborough, Ontario

Mar 12 2016
SCF services Roofing Steven Ford Took money and didn't perform job Monroe Michigan
Author: MOnroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: SCF services Roofing Monroe, Michigan

Mar 12 2016
cassadyfiler.com richard cassady, heritage filer two hustlers seattle Washington liar and thief Author: kent, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: cassadyfiler.com seattle, Washington

Mar 08 2016
Mercy Outpatient Lab unprofessional untrained inadaquate unexperienced Roseburg Oregon Author: Roseburg, Oregon Medical Laboratories: Mercy Outpatient Lab Roseburg, Oregon

Mar 07 2016
Porter Ford Horrible service, shoddy bodywork Newark Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Porter Ford Newark, Delaware

Mar 04 2016
Juva Cell Skin Cream Juva Cell Eye Serum I ordered one trial size sample and they continue to send and Bill me each month .  Santa Ana California Author: Hanford, California Medical Laboratories: Juva Cell Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Mar 03 2016
Fenceline Properties/Sherri Kent Sherri Kent, 903-819-1849903-364-5522 Fenceline Properties *** ***** *** *********** ** Earnest money stolen and false address to house!!!!!!!! whitewright Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Services: Fenceline Properties/Sherri Kent whitewright,

Feb 23 2016
Thornhill Ford Lincoln Did not honor warranty Chapmanville West Virginia Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Auto Warranty: Thornhill Ford Lincoln Chapmanville, West Virgina

Feb 23 2016
DPI Diagnostic professionals inc Very bad service, place always seems to have you arrive a half hour early and I have had 5 separate appoiments to try and get the same test, each time they have some excuse for running several hours late, or there micha one broke, this company doesn't have the commen respect to even call you to tell you the machine broke, they wait for you to take off work drive in sit down for half hour and come up and then tell you it's been broke for day, On fifth vist I requested I be the first test When the opned so there would not be any delays , 815 am was there first apt and again delayed for 2 half hours, DPI will be set in my phone as a reminder DO NOT USE . Shame on me giving them so many chances Oaklandpark Florida Author: Dead ford , Florida Healthcare Centers: DPI Oaklandpark, Florida

Feb 22 2016
Greenway Ford False advertising,misleading sales and customer service got me to drive 240miles to get a automobile that did not exist at the price I was quoted! Orlando Florida A Happy Ending Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Greenway Ford Orlando, Florida

Feb 22 2016
AutoNation Ford - St. Petersburg, Florida Consumer Rip-Off; Fails to do Warranty Work. Wants profit instead St. Petersburg Florida Are You Sure? Author: Redington Beach, Florida Auto Warranty: AutoNation Ford - St. Petersburg, FL St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 17 2016
AUTONATION FORD MIAMI LAKES Beware Used Car Sales, Unscrupulous Business, Dishonest, RICO, Bunk Vehicles, Securities Fraud Miami Lakes Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: AUTONATION FORD MIAMI LAKES Miami, Florida

Feb 16 2016
Lasco Fors in Fenton Mi. Lasco ford Dishonest, incompetent Fenton Michigan
AS IS!! Author: Burton , Michigan Motor Vehicle: Lasco Fors in Fenton Mi. Fenton, Michigan

Feb 12 2016
Twins Auto Sales Ford Motor Sales (Abe or Ali Saad) Knowingly sold a defective vehicle, stated they would cover the cost, now they are retracting Dearborn Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Inspection: Twins Auto Sales Dearborn, Michigan

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Dart Link Vivian Liu madeinchinausb.com Scam alert - sells fake items - linked to many other scams shenzhen city China Author: Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Dart Link shenzhen cit, Other

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
my billionaire lifestyle Do not ever buy from my billionaire lifestyle Internet Author: kent, Other Jewelry Stores: my billionaire lifestyle Internet

Jan 30 2016
Siteleader siteleader.comconnecteddomain Hijacked domain Internet Author: Kent, Alabama Internet Fraud: Siteleader Internet

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
Kent Gross Architect Took Deposit and Disappeared! Pensecola Florida Author: Pensecola, Florida Architects & Designers: Kent Gross Architect Pensecola, Florida

Jan 27 2016
Crescendo Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Oldfort, Tennessee Medical Laboratories: Crescendo Internet