DART FORD KENT LABORATORIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dart ford kent laboratories
There may be more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
For more specific results for "dart ford kent laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 27 2017
advancable tecnologies LLC scottsdale Arizona
Author: los angeles, California Medical Laboratories: advancable tecnologies LLC scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Octapharma Plasma Inc & DETR A Horrible Place to Work & a Dishonest Government Partner Las Vegas Nevada COMPLETE CRAP Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Laboratories: Octapharma Plasma Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

28, Report #1401929

Sep 25 2017
Minute Clinic @CVS Bait & Switch SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: Midway City, California Medical Laboratories: Minute Clinic - Huntington Beach Ca HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Sep 22 2017
Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Deceptive Sales and Service tactics on certified pre-owned vehicle Buford Georgia Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Buford, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness I ordered Skincell Pro. I paid shipping cost for the free sample. I did see, nor was I aware of a 14 day deadline to cancel or pay the full price of the product, $79.85. Los Angeles California Author: Kent, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Platinum Herbal Wellness Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC These people are crooks, they scammed me for $79.99 for something I did not order Scottsdale, AZ Arizona Author: Coopersville, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona

Sep 19 2017
DANIEL FORD PAUL RICHARDSON, NANA JOE scammed me for over $10,000 Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Dating Services: DANIEL FORD Internet

Sep 19 2017
Farmington Ford (MyAutoCredit.com) Advertisement Received in the Mail is Deceptive Farmington Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Auto Dealers: Farmington Ford Farmington, Maine

Sep 19 2017
Habitat Restore How to crap on your employees Kent Ohio Author: Port Huron, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Habitat Restore Kent, Ohio

Sep 16 2017
Barnsfield Financial Ltd Ron Patson, Sara Hall fraud identity information theft Dartford, Kent Other Author: Saint Helens, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Barnsfield Financial Ltd Dartford, Kent, Other

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 15 2017
AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE EVERYONE EMPLOYED THERE! Sold a new car to me with defects hard to see and I have never had to inspect a new car to find them. Jacksonville Florida Hi Barry Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: AUTONATION FORD JACKSONVILLE Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller, Wish I had seen this website before I met Kent Miller and wastes $2,500 Addison Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Employment Services: Texas Career Solutions ,KentMiller Addison, Texas

Sep 06 2017
ENTERPRISE CAR SALES MITCHEL KOCHUYT SALES REP. LETITIA EVANS MANAGER On 1-4-17 I purchased a Ford Expedition from Enterprise Car Sales in Duluth, from Mitchel Koychuyt, sales rep. Duluth Nationwide Enterprise Car Sales Cares Author: KENNESAW, Georgia Auto Dealers: ENTERPRISE CAR SALES Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Brian Meshkin Proove Biosciences Brian Meshkin Hired me a a saleeman and did not pay me Irvine Nationwide proove.com Author: Lake Worth, Florida Medical Laboratories: Brian Meshkin Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Liberty Ford Ripped Me Off Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Liberty Ford , Maryland

Sep 04 2017
Alcon Laboratories, Inc Alcon® 2017 Alcon RebateAlcon® 2017 Alcon Rebate - AIR OPTIX® Lenses (Internet) program Alcon Rebate Denied Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Dothan, Alabama Eye Care: Alcon Laboratories, Inc Ft. Worth, Texas

Aug 29 2017
Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Excellence Health Inc Las Vegas, Florida & Germany Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Medical Laboratories: Luca Jungbauer de la TOrre Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
City Wide Transmission/Chicago VINCE SCAM SHOP! Chicago Illinois You know who I am Vince!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: City Wide Transmission/Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2017
Lumella /Newskin Overcharged; no disclaimer Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Medical Laboratories: Lumella /Newskin Internet

Aug 26 2017
Marlborough Ford They broke my truck, then called me a liar and will not fix what they broke CALGARY Alberta Author: CALGARY, Alberta Auto Repair Service: Marlborough Ford CALGARY, Alberta

Aug 25 2017
Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing DNA Ancestry and Medical Testing Canada Internet Author: San diego, California Medical Laboratories: Accu Metrics Viaguard DNA Testing Internet

Aug 24 2017
Webby Ford They will steal your stuff Highland IN Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Webby Ford ,

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington