Your Search | dart ford kent laboratories

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

27, Report #1342019

Dec 07 2016
ConnectMyDNA Useless, a total waste of time and money Fairfield Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Medical Laboratories: ConnectMyDNA Fairfield, Ohio

28, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 28 2016
Millennium Health LLC Millennium Labs LLC Fraudulent Billing! San Diego California Author: Lodi, California Medical Laboratories: Millennium Health LLC San Diego, California

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 18 2016
FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP FALSE ADVERTISING THESE GUYS ARE REAL CON MEN LAS VEGAS NV Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV Internet

Nov 18 2016
Holiday Property Group, LLC Michael Dean Operations Mgr., Allen Taylor Gen'l. Mgr, Michael Kent Owner, David & Kelly Brooks supposed buyers. Holiday Property Group LLC Time Share Sales SCAM Salisbury,Md. ,Winchester, Va. Rehoboth Beach,Dl. Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Author: Desoto, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Holiday Property Group, LLC Salisbury, Maryland

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Tosley ford Nothing for me White bear lake Internet Author: Arden hills , Minnesota Auto Dealers: Tosley ford Internet

Nov 09 2016
Ford James Ford Bought a lemon and got ripped off on the replacement Half Moon Bay California Author: Pacifica, California Auto Dealers: Ford Half Moon Bay, California

Nov 08 2016
Arkopharma Laboratories ARKOPHARMA PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATRIES Money Order Scam Waterford Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Arkopharma Laboratories Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Ford Motor Credit Credit unresponsive to information requests don't send late payment notice to paperless customers Omaha Nebraska Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
Poulsbo RV Ripoff from Poulsbo rv Kent Washington Author: Shoreline, Washington RV Dealers: Poulsbo RV Kent, Washington

Nov 03 2016
23andme Billed me twice Billed twice and could not get a refund for several days San Jose, CA Internet Author: san jose, California Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Nov 02 2016
Westway Ford Deceptive Service Practice Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Oct 29 2016
Lorenzo Ford deposit fail to return homestead Florida What did you sign Author: HOMESTEAD, Florida tempdir: Lorenzo Ford homestead, Florida

Oct 25 2016
STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL BAIT AND SWITCH MONTGOMERY Alabama Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL MONTGOMERY, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 13 2016
Pacific Air Sytems Peter Hungate OwnerBrian Pelkey, Service Manager Peter HUNGATE, OWNER and BRIAN PELKEY, Service MANAGER LakeWood Washington Author: Kent, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pacific Air Sytems LakeWood, Washington

50, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee