Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: dart ford kent laboratories
There may be more reports for "dart ford kent laboratories"
For more results perform a general search for "dart ford kent laboratories"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Ford Jeff Ford Scam - Appliance Repair Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Appliances: Jeff Ford Internet

Jan 10 2017
ford extended repair guy says he works for ford company, I say, let me look up this number and he hangs up. Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: ford extended repair

Jan 10 2017
Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services Kent Carr, Kent Wright fraud sales, fake sales, slamming customers, chargebacks upon payment sent out chicago Illinois
Author: columbus, Ohio Sales People: Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services chicago, Illinois

Jan 09 2017
Lamour Face Cream Don Nutraway ColoradoBeauty Lift Colorado Lamour face cream and La amour eye serum (aka Kelly Rippa products) free sample product is a scam. They will ask you to pay shipping and then place a reacurring charge on your credit card without your authorization. Internet
Author: Kent, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Lamour Face Cream Internet

Jan 02 2017
Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad CMAX Worst Car Ever Carlsbad California
Author: Lake Elsinore, California Auto Dealers: Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad, California

Jan 01 2017
Animal Medical Center (AMC) Elyse M. Kent, DVM, and a male assistant(blond), and Leanne Bell, DVM, & others atAMC. vets & employees need to be sued & AMC put out of business hesperia California
Author: alta loma, California Veterinarian Services: Animal Medical Center (AMC) hesperia, California

Dec 31 2016
Chapman Ford Deception Scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

Dec 31 2016
dorch ford lincoln and kia PREDATORY AND DISHONEST DEALER green bay Wisconsin Doormat Author: green bay, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: dorch ford lincoln and kia green bay, Wisconsin

Dec 31 2016
Accelerated Collection Service ACS Went straight to contacting my In Case of Emergency contact Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agency's: Accelerated Collection Service Kent, Washington

Dec 30 2016
Battlefield Ford Manassas liar, thief, fraud, liar, dishonest Manassas Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Battlefield Ford Manassas Manassas, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Humes Ford of Corry Rip off ! Corry Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Humes Ford of Corry Corry, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
Marcus Garrett Marcus act as Auto Broker using Craigslist to sell my decease Mother's 2005 Ford Taurus, ha kept all the money from the sale $2,795.00 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motor Vehicle: Marcus Garrett St Petersburg, Florida

Dec 23 2016
MedVed Ford Auto Plex failed to give me their internet Ad pricing of $60,000 and change, then added instead of subtracted my $7000 trade-in! I have a TBI and MedVed took advantage of the Disabled. Castle Rock Colorado MedVed shows their True Colors Author: 6980 Horseshoe Rd, Colorado Auto Dealers: MedVed Auto Plex Castle Rock, Colorado

Dec 21 2016
Spradley Barr Ford Misrepresentation Greeley Colorado Issue Resolved! Author: Eaton, Colorado Auto Dealers: Spradley Barr Ford Greeley, Colorado

Dec 20 2016
Eagle Ford Graphics Texas Car WrapsTexas Boat Wraps Owner Howard Benavides is a lier! Beware! He lies about quality and over charges by swindling people out of their money. Helotes Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eagle Ford Graphics Helotes, Texas

Dec 17 2016
BioTrek Labs TOOK MY MONEY BUT DIDN'T PERFORM THE TESTING internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Medical Laboratories: BioTrek Labs Internet

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
Ford Motor Company Had to replace motor Nationwide Author: Garden City, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Dodge dealer My 2013 Dodge Dart has lots of Problems Michgian City Nationwide update Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Dodge dealer Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
cassady filer two thieves seattle Washington Author: kent, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: cassady filer seattle, Washington

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona