Your Search | dates now pty

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Extreme Tactical Dynamics ETD Defective product upon arrival, no response from custoner service for over a week now. Nationwide Author: Mastic, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Decetdul & Deceptive Dan Diego CA California Author: Jacksonville, Florida On-Line Stores: Essential Beauty & Health Now Dan Diego CA, California

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
banknovelties i have paid for a bak statements after they got the money via localbitcoins.com the stopped responding to emails. they requested only Bitcoins payment now i know why. i have paid $270 for NOTHING!! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: banknovelties Internet

Jul 22 2016
Rosewe Shipped wrong item and now wont issue full refund. Shanghai Nationwide China Author: Austin, Texas Clothing Stores: Rosewe Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard360 Re-Call Scam now after Horrible Return Experience New York New York Let's work together Author: Levittown , Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Internet

Jul 22 2016
International TVL Network International Travel Network, ITN Corp. Rip off a 67 year old senior. Booked a flight I can never board and now Im stuck in New York and wont even get me a refund. San Francisco California
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Air Travel: International TVL Network CA

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa

Jul 21 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty &Health Now Your Bank Card Order Number Will Not Match Your Receipt Number San Diego California Author: Sabastian , Florida Celebrities: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet