DATES NOW PTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now pty
There may be more specific results for "dates now pty"
For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Showing 1-25 of 105,558 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
1vendinglocators Didn't secure a location and now avoiding my calls Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Vending Machine Companies: 1vendinglocators Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

8, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
black wolf consulting, gallagher Williams manny, cigna health insurance did not forward premiums paid health insurance and now getting no benefits after premiums were paid monee Illinois Author: lasalle, Illinois Insurance Agencies: black wolf consulting monee, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
complete cbd herbal drops complete aqp/rt fulfillment p.o.box 228870 doral florida sent me products i didnt order and now who do i contact for refund when they give no info on who to contact for return doral florida florida Author: SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: complete cbd herbal drops doral florida, FL

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 16 2017
False Accusations Were Made by Two Competitor Psychic Mediums Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet