DATES NOW PTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now pty
There may be more specific results for "dates now pty"
For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Showing 1-25 of 22,267 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 23 2017
Xtreme Kurves I ordered an item from Extreme Kurves on April 26th, 2017. It is now May 23rd, 2017 and the order has not arrived. I tried contacting them by email and was sent an automated response. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Xtreme Kurves Internet

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Health Record now received Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 17 2017
Acceptance Now Professional thieves Harrisburg Harrisburg You can only protect yourself by reading the contract before you sign it Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Acceptance Now Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Eye Rejuv Now Lumanere Skin Care Free trial scam -- you'll be billed in two weeks Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Eye Rejuv Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Vip loan Took more money away. The loan was only 100dollars now they are trying to get more Internet Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Banks: Vip loan Internet

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Blackrock Refused to resend a lost check from a closed retirement account balance and refused any additional support or assistance, Signficant sum now considered unretrievable nationwide Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Blackrock Nationwide

May 15 2017
Imperial Kennels, LLC Imperial K9 Pathetic, lying thieves. Suffolk Virginia Owners are now harassing my family. Author: Wilson, North Carolina Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

May 15 2017
GlittlerandGlamstore I have order a waist trainer on April 18th and it is May 15th now. Still haven't recieved my item in the mail. I have call/emailed them multiple times. Still no responds from them. I was charge for the item Internet Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: GlittlerandGlamstore Internet

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Occidental / Barcelo Timeshare scam Aruba Nationwide Author: Newton, New Hampshire Resorts: Occidental Now Barcelo Nationwide

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide