Your Search | dates now pty

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

6, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Joe Cipolla Top Wrench Garage, International Motors, Imperial Motor Co, Auto Nation, Mally's, JJ's Garage and now Joey's Joe Cipolla still Conning people when it comes CARS!!! Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Joe Cipolla Plainfield, Chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
DELAYEVICTIONSNOW / DAVID CHRISTIAN DELAY EVICTIONS NOW IS A SCAM!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!! LONG BEACH California Author: san diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: DELAYEVICTIONSNOW LONG BEACH, California

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
buy pain meds now Buypainmedsnow@gmail.com I sent 260 to buy pain meds now and im disabled and was just try to get my medication and now I have not received my order or a response from them even after leaving 45 emails on their website van anyone help me out. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Medical Supplies: buy pain meds now Internet

Jul 10 2014
Psychic source Ask now Fake psychic readers using scripts Worldwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Psychic: Psychic source Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Amazing Single Adventures Got Dates, LLC More like Amazing Scam adventures is more like it fredericksburg Virginia Author: King George, Virginia Dating Services: Amazing Single Adventures fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
KANNAWAY - Cannabis News- Hemp Marketing - CBD oil - Kannaway MLM 50,000 people joined the Kannaway Scam in 3 months -with no compensation plan? Now 50,001 thanks CannabisCashflow.com Nationwide
Author: flint, Michigan Home Based Business: KANNAWAY Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
David Antoni Bussiere LOUDBUS Stolen compensation, stolen graphics, marketing scam, business con artist Salem, Massachusetts Author: Salem, New Hampshire Advertising Agencies: David Antoni Bussiere Salem, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
GSCM collection got an offer from my e-mail: free green coffee bean max, and now they are charging me for it $59.97 Carson City NV 89703 Author: alpharetta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: GSCM collection Internet

Jul 09 2014
Stuart Goldberg Esq Stuart Goldberg,Mizner Grande,Joe Hill, Edward Cherry This attorney does nothing to prevent foreclosure he kicks back his fee money to criminal afilates in a billing operation at the expense of desperate home owners to give Ed Chery and Mizner Law kick backs. Stuart works with known mob guys,crooked attorneys such as Howard Fienmel and they allow Ed Cherry to write there pleadings Ed Cherry has made millions by stealing money from home owners , Fidelity Land Trust, Goldberg was suing Joe Hill/Hilton now they work together using Mizner Grande Law and also a non profit enity reach your community to steal money. Google Joe Hill aka Hilton 52 years old Boca has SEC case current for stealing money Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Lauderdale by the sea, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Stuart Goldberg Esq Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Stitchability by Angela I purchased a custom infant car seat on March 31st, 2014 in the amount of $86.00 It is now July and my baby is due in 3 weeks and I have yet to receive the cutom car seat cover. I have tried contacting Angela through her facebook I have sent her 2 messages everyweek since June 12th. and she has yet to respond to any of my messages, Arkansas Author: Whitewright, Texas Nurseries: Stitchability by Angela Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Banks: Bank of America and 2 of their employees Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Budget Savers budget savers is suppose to help people 'save' money; instead they are an awful decietful online random coupon site that has been charging my credit card monthly now for at least 3 months. thanks for saving me money when y'all were really taking money away from me. I never remembering signing up for this, nor would I ever pay a monthly fee for stupid coupons! Very upset argh. Hopkins Minnesota Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Budget Savers Internet