DATES NOW PTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now pty
There may be more specific results for "dates now pty"
For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Showing 1-25 of 104,853 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now pty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa Kanoa Inc. www.getkanoa.com Ripped me off for $189.00 Kanoa accepted pre order money and continued to LIEEEEE to us all. Kept pushing the delivery dates back then all of a sudden they delete every single point of contact they had and sent out a f***ing bulls*** a** email saying their sponsors backed out and they can no longer come through with the product. So we get f***ed out of our money. San Francisco California Author: Lockport, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa San Francisco , California

Aug 23 2017
Ron Lee/Match My Paint Ronald Lee Offered to double my money if I invested @ least $2,500 for him to invest in a gold re-fining process that could see a double return with in 30 days. He even sent me an e-mail with his promise and to date, nothing has happened in two years except excuses and apologies for mix-ups and now all of his contact avenues are gone. Cell is dead, e-mail is dead and FB is dead? Hope he is too! Cave Creek Arizona Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Lee/Match My Paint Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
KANOA Pre ordered wireless ear buds back in 2016. Despite false claims of set backs and pre production ramp ups, they promised to have ear buds delivered by June 2017. Now if you check their website, it is shuttered. Reddit is set to private. All social media is unmanned and defunct. No email, nothing to warn the customers they are not getting anything. I am out $160. Whats worse, they kept the preorder offer going the entire time knowing they were not going to produce ANYTHING up until the last second. Internet
Author: Mendon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: KANOA Internet

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa Get Kanoa Pre-ordered product, took money, now not fulfilling San Francisco California Author: Kahului, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa I ordered$160 earbuds and now I can't contact anyone from the company for a refund. I never received the either. Ripoff San Francisco California Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa The ship dates keep getting pushed out. Then today received an email from them stating there is no more funding to release product San Franscico Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
kwik kar lube misdiagnosed my vehicle twice causing me to pay over $700 in incorrect repairs,car is now imobile dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: kwik kar lube dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2017
Blckcon Premium Burga consultation Eternal youth renewal This company is saying JcPenny is offering this eternal youth renewal for a trial size and price of $3.99, its BOGUS this site isnt real the company is fraud!!! They just took $50 out of my account from Burga Consultations and $90 out of my account from Blckcon Premium.....these companys dont exsist!! I contacted JcPenny and they dont sell this product it was advertised on Facebook, its not real!! I call the number they provide and its bogus I email them its bogus my bank didnt catch it so i have to wait 30 days until i get my money refunded thats a big chunk of money im now out of until then!!Dont get fooled by these companys!!! Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Skin Care: Blckcon Premium Internet

9, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
GM FINANCIAL GMFINANCIAL.COM INCORRECTLY REPORTING PAYMENTS AND NOT REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU FORT WORTH TX Texas Nationwide Yes Author: PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Speedycash,  Never made an attempt their money off of my debit card and so now they sent me to collections and now its 500.00 that i owe them Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Speedycash internet

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Emporium Pacific group and now Monterey finacial Emporium sold my account to Monterey financial and did not add payments I made Internet Author: Pond Gap, West Virginia Telephones: Emporium Internet

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Envisage International Ordered one time now they are sending every month and charging my account Shipped from p o box 23965, St. Petersburg,Flat. Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Abusive Parents: Envisage International Internet

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
2HotRadio.com/ 2HotMedia inc/NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it David Jones/David G Joynes/DJ Outlet $2 for a vote to win a contest. after winning the terms change. no longer perform in NYC hiphop awards now its travel to atlanta to perform live and get an investment offer, but first you have to invest to get the investment. Charlotte, NC North Carolina & atlanta georgia Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: 2HotRadio.com/ NTV Management/Who Wants to Make it Internet

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet