Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

dates now

Showing 1-25 of 21,514 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 18 2017
K & M He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 17 2017
National Home Creators Robert Covey Home contractor. Did not pay subcontractor. Now I'm being sued by subcontractor for his failure to pay Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: National Home Creators Katy, Texas

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

10, Report #1361974

Mar 15 2017
Titan Financial Group Cohen Resolution Group Told me I was being served papers and I needed to give them my account information now they take an amount out my account monthly but I have no paper or receipt Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Titan Financial Group Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Outdoors Online I ordered two Yeti cups on December 26th, 2016 and after several online chats and emails they have said they will be shipped shortly and they are unable to cancel due to being in the shipping time frame. I am now not receiving any responses to any email and their website is no longer. They stole my money and I still haven't received any Yeti cups. Internet Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoors Online Internet

Mar 14 2017
Especially Yours South Easton,Ma.These people who run this company are crook that did not want to give me my money back after that gave me the wrong wig and now that wont give my mother who 82 years old. south easton, masschusetts Massachusetts Author: Brazoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Ma, Massachusetts

Mar 14 2017
Unique Blade BEWARE! Took our money now when we try to contact its says updating but at top of page says account suspended! Internet
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Unique Blade Internet

Mar 14 2017
Booking.com, Booking.com They misrepresented booking dates inorder to charge my card for mo show Internet Author: kampala, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Booking.com Internet

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Western Dental San Marcos Sent letter from collections before work began and had been canceled. Had given implied gift of electric toothbrush and now are charging me $145.00 not allowing refund. San Marcos California I have a suggestion Author: carlsbad, California Dental Services: Western Dental San Marcos, California

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Charged my credit card multiple times. I did not receive product for some charges. Because of a technical mistake I now have to pay even though I did not request auto shipments. They are crooked as can be and will take advantage. And the product is useless ' Texas Internet Author: Kalona, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Internet

Mar 11 2017
FocusNutra I'm a person on permanent disability for head injuries. Gave out banking info to company now additional withdrawls from $4.99 I authorized. Told will continue every 14 days Internet Author: Mattawa, Alabama Medical Supplies: FocusNutra Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Ambid Technologies, LLC Kyle Jason Graham What Free Trial? Internet Biz Is Ducking Me Now Hudson Florida Author: Joliet, Illinois Software: Ambid Technologies, LLC Hudson, Florida