Your Search | dates now

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Fund me now I am amazed that these people create business's, shut them down and just reopen another one with no experience Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Loan Brokers: Fund me now Clearwater, Florida

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York Libel, Slander & Defamation Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 17 2016
CCR does not honor warranty and is now moving their business.Commerce City, Colorado & internet Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Colorado Component Rebuilders, Inc Commerce City, Colorado

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Cash Now Offer, Cash for Diabetic Test Strips Gave a competitor ,SellUsDiabeticTestStrips.com, a fraudulent negative Facebook review Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Now Offer Internet

Aug 16 2016
Advance America I refused and ask for a refund of the fifty dollars but they said they were unable to do so for many reason . Now im out fifty dollars. Buffalo New York
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Loans: Advance America Buffalo, New York

Aug 16 2016
Prince Law Firm LLC My employee assistance plan recommended Prince Law Firm FL to file bankruptcy proceedings. I am unable to reach them now. File wasn't finished. Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm LLC Plantation, Kentucky

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 15 2016
CRM Financial Fund Me Now Hired at $15 hour as a loan processor then paid $12 for training but then paid only $12 Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: CRM Financial Clearwater, Florida

41, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
Savannah Ellis - is a FRUAD - Dr. Savannah Ellis Dr. Savannah EllisDBA, MBA, MPsy (Clinical) Savannah Ellis - is a FRUAD. She claims she is now a Doctor! Hawaii Nationwide
Gonif - Savannah Ellis Author: California Con Artists: Savannah Ellis Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
MGR I sent them a package and they never sent returned my refund package it was for an exchange they never answer there phones and I lost money due to the package it's been a month now I've left over 100 voicemail and never got a response Texas Texas Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: MGR, Chest FX Store Converse,, Texas

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
BONNIE NICHOLS Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

47, Report #1322075

Aug 11 2016
CONCIEVE EASY THE LBC HEALTH GROUPWWW.GETPREGNANTKIT.COM CONCIEVE EASY DANGER!! SCAM!!! NOW I CAN'T CONCIEVE!!!! Seaside, CA Nationwide Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Family Planning: CONCIEVE EASY Nationwide

48, Report #1322060

Aug 11 2016
Atomic Deals.co Does not answer emails took money no product paid for tracking etc nothing file case with PayPal for no product This company does not exist right now no services at all Internet Author: Flower mound, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Atomic Deals.co Internet

49, Report #1320229

Aug 11 2016
Bridg-it LLC – Jeffrey John Ervine Mr Ervine owes me, a former freelancer, more than 10K. I won small claims. He owns an 8.5M jet, but cannot cough up the 5K awarded to me. This is a trend. He has dones this for years, I find out now. New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bridg-it LLC New York, New York

50, Report #1322028

Aug 11 2016
across town rentals America rentals usa posted an ad about an apartment. I called them. I sent them 350 dollars..now no one is answering the phone. look for the website and can't find them Minnesota Internet Author: st.paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: across town rentals Internet