Your Search | dates now

Jan 11 2017
Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies James Randall. Female would not provide her name. I contacted Johnson's Teacup Yorkies in hopes of adoping Mimi. I was told she was available however in order to process a application I had to answer some questions. I answered the questions and apparently to their satification I was told Mimi was as good as mine. Now I had to provide them with my full name, full address, closest airport, and phone number. After doing so, I had realized I did not have her name or phone number. Houston Texas
Author: Weed, California Internet Fraud: Johnson's TeaCup Yorkies Houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington You are correct we didn't buy an engine - and thank goodness we didn't after researching you Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 10 2017
Coal cosmetics Lux derma bait and switch. It advertises as Lux Derma free trial on luxderma.net and when you hit get your free trial now it brings you to the coal cosmetic page instead. You will get (and be subscribed to) Coal cosmetic. NOT anything from Lux Derma. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go threatened / pick up furniture / multiple amounts requested when explained disability. Aguadilla Puerto Rico Customer Service Author: Aguadilla, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go Aguadilla,

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Aps Lance hitter Had me added to his APS account didn't pay his bill now they stuck me with it and shut my electric off my bill is paid in full Youngtown Arizona Assumption. Author: Surprise, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Aps Youngtown, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
LindaStars Took My Money, Now They've Disappeared Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: LindaStars Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Be Careful of Scam!! Bought thru Facebook small dog banks for Xmas early Dec. It was a scam. Took my $$. Got confirmation. Never shipped Not a real business, now says on Shopify that is not currently in business!! High Class Universe - Dog Bank Scam sold On Line thru Facebook Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 10 2017
Florida technical college Graduated with honors, no office has interviewed me nor have I worked as rma, graduation was over a year ago, Medical reasons they new about, but still allowed me to continue education, now stuck with student loans over 12000.00 and cannot work as an RMA DELAND Internet FLORID Author: Deland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida technical college Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
J&S construction/ Justin Delea Took money never finished the job Heard he is in Texas now Nationwide Job was inspected and approved by BIU Author: Pleasant Mount , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J&S construction/ Justin Delea Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 08 2017
High class universe Dog piggy bank! I ordered 2 banks, they charged my cc, never sent the product, don't return emails and now the website is not a website Internet Author: North Wales , Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: High class universe Internet

Jan 07 2017
The variety shop : Gotta have it now Waste of money! This company is a JOKE Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: The variety shop : Gotta have it now Internet

Jan 07 2017
The Variety Shop ; Gotta Have This Now Scam Artists, rip-off, Internet Scam, CROOKS, Stole my MONEY Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida

Jan 06 2017
global4xreturn.com hi i have deposite in this site for investment,but now the site is down.goto this site and click on 'Retrieve whois data' to find other things about this site.http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=global4xreturn.com&lang=en its semi forex company Phoenix Arizona Author: mantova, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: global4xreturn.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
cinepolis luxury theaters 5 Months waitng for Refund of Tickets not delivered. Now being IGNORED Addison, Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Theaters: cinepolis luxury theaters Nationwide