Your Search | dates now

Aug 26 2015
Crown Honda Greensboro, NC Scott Bisbee Bobby Martins Sold Car w/ damage w/ empty promises to fix for a month now. Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Greensboro, NC Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
columbia gas-columbia gas- winterization program my brother live at (((REDACTED))) columbus ohio 43205 my brother ask columbia gas for there winterization program some went wrong now the house has no heat or can't cook my brother ask the gas to fix- they said no they didn't break it before they came there were gas, could cook alsomost was warm now no gas can you help... the columbia gas did this in 2014 from there winterization program... columbus Nationwide ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: columbia gas Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Appliance wholesalers Complete rip off. Bought a washer and dryer. 2nd day dryer doesn't work,, they replaced it with the 2nd one which only lasted 4 days, I am on my 3rd one now and it doesn't work , when I called to have it fixed it took them 5 days to come look at it now it's been a week and I haven't heard anything regarding my repair. When I asked for a refund I was told they do not give refunds even if the mashing I purchased does not work. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Appliance wholesalers Tallahassee , Florida

Aug 26 2015
Select Portfolio SPS we submitted paperwork and paid money for 2 years, we were told after the 1 year we would be able get a loan modification and a new fixed rate. it never happened. now we have to move. Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Appliances: Select Portfolio Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author of this Report is Wrong Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Aug 25 2015
Westgate Palace,L.L.C. A Florida limited liability company My Wife & i purchased two weeks every other year at the Westgate Palace in Orlando, Fl,32819 on 6/4/2014 ,now they are telling us we only have one week every other year !! Ocoee Florida
Author: Oxford, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Palace,L.L.C. Ocoee, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
clearwater magazine exchange I hear from this company at least six times a year, and it is always the same old story.You have won one million and one dollars, here is the thing I never had bought any magazines from them in the past so why would I pay anything from them now?I never They have called me at least five times a day Clearwater Florida Author: Grangeville, Idaho Lottery: clearwater magazine exchange Clearwater , Florida

Aug 25 2015
CASH NOW Saying I owe $ since 2010 Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cash Services: CASH NOW

Aug 24 2015
USBI USBI charged me for long distance service that I never requested and now my account was sent to collections. I have tried to resolve the matter with USBI and ATT to no avail. Tracy California Author: tracy, California Telephone Companies: usbi Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Travelocity Divi Divi Resorts, Aruba US Manager Randi Travelocity booked my flight to Aruba for Feb 2016, Five minutes later did a Bait and Switch, hotel booking at Divi Resorts for Aug 2015. Dates that I did not enter !! Hours of phone calls, put on hold. Finally got them to cancel and waive $350.00 cancellation fee. They charged my credit card anyway and now claim that the false reservation was never cancelled. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Hotel: Travelocity Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Phone Halo LLC Track R Inc. Company takes your money, but they do not produce the goods! Internet i was advised that i now have a refund that is on the way Author: Sparks, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Phone Halo LLC Internet

Aug 22 2015
Chuya-online.com I bough at CD for music software (Vocaloid) for USD 202 which was to be door delivered at my home in India. The supplier did not inform about the total charges including customs. Now I am being asked to pay fine of USD 202 by customs. Had I known this I would have not bought it. They have also not sent any invoice to me. Kitakyushu-s**+ Internet
Author: pune, Music Shops: Chuya-online.com Kitakyushu-shi, Other

Aug 22 2015
ICS Merrill - EMSI Management Services EMSI ICS Merrill is the worst company EVER!!! Newark, New Jersey You are obviously a shill for the cmpany Author: , New Jersey Employees: ICS Merrill - EMSI Management Services Newark, New Jersey

Aug 22 2015
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Aug 21 2015
LiveCareer.com Resume.com This company displays their charge to do an online resume is free. Once you have finished filling in all your details they then display it will be only $1.95 in BIG words to proceed and recieve your resume. Once you have given them your credit card details thats when they do it. They proceeded to take $8.00 from my account that night ( the only money i had in there!) Then the next day, they proceeded to take $54.00 dollars from my bank. After emailing them i got a reply which said ' we apologise, have now cancelled your credit card and will no longer charge any more money from your account.  SCAMS San Francisco California refund Author: Gayndah, Alabama Chambers of Commerce: LiveCareer.com San Francisco, California

Aug 20 2015
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Iron Doors Now dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Money back guarantee.*UPDATE: Iron Doors Now pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iron Doors Now recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for a great experience! Author: cedarhurst, New York Building Products: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Aug 20 2015
Vietier Eye Cream Vitier Eye the company took money out of my bank account without permission to do so. I paid for shipping nothing else. They set me up for future shipments, they told me I can return it for a refund,but did not tell me that my inital shipping funds would be refunded to me since I now have no product. The rep on the phone kept changing the amount that I could get back. It sounds like a full on scam. Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Vietier Eye Cream Santa Ana , California

Aug 20 2015
James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Jeff Isaacs Our church flat roof needed to be repaired, because of several leaks, Mr. Isaacs said he would fix it for $19,000.00. He promised to repair several things which was not done, we tried to call him several times about 20 times he will not return our call. So we called him on a private cell phone which he answered and said he would come and fix this problem. He never came this was in June 2015. He said the roof was complete Nov. 2014. We have more leaks now than before. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Personal Services: James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2015
Satin Finish Concrete Peter@satinfinishconcrete.com I paid $5,000 cash, (they don't take credit cards) to stain my master bedroom concrete floors. They didn't patch the concrete and all the numerous cracks are there. It looks awful. The company will not fix it or pay to have it fixed. The actual show a video of my floor our their FB page. It hightlights all the defects! I am now going to have to pay to have the entire floor tiled!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Planatation , Florida Home Improvements: Satin Finish Concrete Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Randy's Home Center Ripped me off, scammed me on the sale and failed to complete setup and serrvces. I now have a brand new mobile home that cannot be lived in. Tuscumbia Alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Manufactured Home Dealers: Randy's Home Center Tuscumbia, Alabama

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
HomeSure of America, Inc. TotalProtect Trying for over 2 months to be reimbursed and now they are saying another 4-6 weeks Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Eldorado resorts company Company said timeshare would increase in value 3 to 5% per year. Prices only going up buy now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: McAllen, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Eldorado resorts company Las Vegas, Nevada