DATES NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now
There may be more specific results for "dates now"
For more specific results for "dates now"
Showing 26-50 of 21,876 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of Lady GaGa shoes and mug in May and still haven't received them. No idea how to contact them as the web site is down now. No idea Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
AppStar Financial On signing, they agreed to but out my old contract and never did. Now I am being charged y two companies . San diego Nationwide Author: N. providence, Rhode Island Credit Services: AppStar Financial Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 14 2017
shopmedionline.com shop medi online Oh you don't have to worrie, I'm Just Ripping You Off For Your Last $300.00 Then Try To Get $200 More. Man I told you, don't rip me off And I Trusted You. Now All Hell Is Going To Break Loose California Nationwide Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: shopmedionline.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 14 2017
etia They promise to pay you out after making up to $300. i made over that and now they do not want to pay out. I do not know where they are located. I found them on the web and seem to be a schme. Internet Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: etia Internet

Jul 13 2017
iePlexus I left their services,not on good terms, and now that I need to ask them a question about the services I paid over $55K for they refuse to answer my calls and emails Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Animal Services: iePlexus Internet

Jul 13 2017
Floree Trial offer with eyesyrum option, opted out! Yet on purchase with trisl?.. now over 200.00 , adding additional 200.00 cannot reach anyone Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California TV Advertisements: Floree Bakersfield, California

Jul 13 2017
value city furniture Acceptance Now rip off don't be fooled STERLING HEIGHTS Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Rental Stores: value city furniture STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

Jul 13 2017
T-BONE AND CLAM INC, AKA Premier Communications Consulting, AKA, TABITHA PRYBY and Brandon ,aka Mike, Relkoff Installed broken fiber and would continuously lie about dates and time he was coming back to fix the issue. It's been over a month since this has been going on with no resolution. BOTHELL Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: T-BONE AND CLAM INC BOTHELL, Washington

Jul 13 2017
LaidBack Loot I ordered David Bowie sneakers with a poster on May 12,2017 , On May 23, 2017 I received an email telling me items were shipped. I asked for a tracking number and I never got one. I sent many emails asking about my sneakers and never got a response. Their web page is now down for maintenance , and they say they will answer your questions I have sent at least 2 messages a day for a week and have gotten no answers . I now have a dispute in with my bank , hopefully I will get a refund . Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: LaidBack Loot Internet

Jul 13 2017
Beauty Within Diet My Way -?- Ordered free sample. Did not desire or authorize auto-ship. Now being billed nearly 80.00/mo for auto-ship! Provo Utah
Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 13 2017
xpressary I ordered 2 salad cutting items March 14, 2017. As of July 13, 2017 I still do not have them, emails said they were shipped in April, but never got a tracking number. Company now does not respond to email. Phone just rings and rings. Author: Hudson, Florida Kitchens: xpressary Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
Jeff G. Norman Announcement of $734,940,00 claiming to be an independent research monitoring company stating I had been devlared the entire amount of 734,940.00 cash award, and once I send them an $18.00 processing fee they will forward the check, but will only take cash, check or money order credit cards not accepted then requires your signature and date , including an envelope addressed to processing department with the same address stated above and the form to return is titled C-91 RF, it has a personal account number attached, the amount certified and account activation once the money is received. Now I want my money! Chandler Arizona Author: Marshall, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Jeff G. Norman Chandler, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission Total Car Care - Ron Guitterez Substandard Workmanship San Antonio Texas Corrections for Dates Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission San Antonio, Texas

Jul 12 2017
We pack moving Arthur michael Again not disclosing they are brokers. Bid low estimate requires half the deposit. Then company shows up and requires an additional 600 dollars. They take the furniture then when I call the next day they admit to not having any truck going to California for next two weeks. Art Michael from Wepackmoving does a disappearing act on me now that he got paid. Never use that company or broker Very dishonest and misleading West palm beach Florida Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: We pack moving West palm beach, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Sky Valley Records SkyValley420, sky valley_records, Chuck Miller, Frank Weissinger Sold me a fake Björk poster that did NOT pass PSA/DNA, returned the fake and refusing to issue refund. Have sent numerous emails and text messages with empty promises and now refusing to return calls and emails. Somerdale New Jersey
Author: lincoln, California Music Shops: Sky Valley Records Somerdale, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
NeuLift This rip off company is now scamming you as a free gift for completing Home Depot survey. Internet Author: Navarre, Florida Skin Care: NeuLift Internet

Jul 11 2017
Neurolit Woolsey Corporation Limited1-888-242-4061 Ad from FB. Offered free trial for 4.95 S&H. Trial is not 30 days . Put me on autoship. Did not disclose that until they had my cc#. When asked do you want to continue I said no. They processed order anyway and refused to cancel it saying they would charge me the additional $95 if i refused the package. Now I have to pay more shipping to return. Not free. Very deceptive. Charged my acct after I said no. Newark Delaware Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Neurolit Newark, Delaware

Jul 10 2017
Kevin Harrington, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kevin Harrington Inc clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Kevin Harrington, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Alabama Media: Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington considered the person who invented the now-universal infomercial. Kevin Harrington, proven his place as one of the most successful entrepreneurs who ever lived and worked in the industry. Kevin Harrington’s colleagues have included names from the list of the most acclaimed celebrities in the world. Kevin Harrington responsible for launching some of the most successful DRTV campaigns. Nationwide