DATES NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now
There may be more reports for "dates now"
For more results perform a general search for "dates now"
Showing 26-50 of 21,521 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Charged my credit card multiple times. I did not receive product for some charges. Because of a technical mistake I now have to pay even though I did not request auto shipments. They are crooked as can be and will take advantage. And the product is useless ' Texas Internet Author: Kalona, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Internet

Mar 11 2017
FocusNutra I'm a person on permanent disability for head injuries. Gave out banking info to company now additional withdrawls from $4.99 I authorized. Told will continue every 14 days Internet Author: Mattawa, Alabama Medical Supplies: FocusNutra Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Ambid Technologies, LLC Kyle Jason Graham What Free Trial? Internet Biz Is Ducking Me Now Hudson Florida Author: Joliet, Illinois Software: Ambid Technologies, LLC Hudson, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
T-Mobile T-Mobile has been over charging us for service that they didn't provide we cannot use our phones to make calls or go in the internate T-Mobile has been robbering us for the pass two years now please look into it to help us with this rediculus robbery from T-Mobile Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Alder Home Security Offer their security system and said they would pay out the old contract with HTC. Now they are refusing to answer phone calls. They never finished hooking up the service. The main office is out of Utah Nationwide Author: Conway, South Carolina Security Services: Alder Home Security Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Gloria Morten Ordered special inroductory sample dermasoft restore for $4.95. No package receipt in box. Now I'm being charged $89.95 every month. No products are being receive Not listed Internet Response for Gloria Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Skin Care: Gloria Morten Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
RAC Ashley Acceptance Now, RAC, Ashley HomeStore RIP OFF RIP OFF RENTAL PROGRAM Lithonia Georgia Customer Service Author: Conyers, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Ashley Lithonia, Georgia

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Monogram hub.com I placed an order with this company before Christmas for two bracelets and there was no information or option to put in the initials I wanted on the bracelets I contacted the company via email they never got back with me I contacted them again leaving a message on their voicemail and they still never contacted me now they say since I purchased the two bracelets through Groupon they are already expired and I cannot receive them very unprofessional very disappointed and just plain out of the money I spend when I purchased them online Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Jewelry Stores: Monogram hub.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
Flying Wheels Travel markets to people with disabilities; abondoned in van; no water; no way to leave hot van Owatonna Minnesota Flying Wheels Travel should be shut down now Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Flying Wheels Travel Owatonna, Minnesota

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Mar 07 2017
New Party Rental Company Do not get anything from this website: http://www.folding-chairs-folding-tables.com Me and my business partner are starting a STX Party Rental in St. Croix US Virgin Islands. Since we are out in the middle of the ocean, most of our supplies are ordered stateside. He now lives in Beverly Hills California
Author: Christiansted, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: New Party Rental Company Hollywood , California

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
Health Today Now Health Now Today Internet Bandit Internet Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Home HealthCare: Health Today Now Internet

Mar 07 2017
skin noir and ey now r I ordered a free trial for $4.95 and was charged $89.95 and $85.95 without my consent Santa Anna CA USA Internet Author: Canterbury , New Hampshire Attorney Generals: skin noir and enoir internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 06 2017
drops direct hc6, drop direct hi i order hcg direct drops from internet they show it CAD 79 but deduct 106 usd. i order on 16 feb 2017 but still not receive any product from them. i just have an sales email on which i mail and get a repky from Tony that they have surge of orders but that why its a week late. but now its 18 days im still waiting for my orders. they are thugging people. i just want my money back hope in future people will be aware from these thugs by our complains Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: drops direct Internet