DATES NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dates now
There may be more specific results for "dates now"
For more specific results for "dates now"
Showing 26-50 of 21,663 Found Reports For more specific results for "dates now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Occidental / Barcelo Timeshare scam Aruba Nationwide Author: Newton, New Hampshire Resorts: Occidental Now Barcelo Nationwide

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 12 2017
shine hr management Raj Kumar and Sunita Bairwa She is very shrewd and very deceptive lady. she made me pay advance for hiring candidates for my orgination and she made me send offer letter for people who i did not want and now she does not refund my money.  Delhi Internet Author: Alabama Business Consulting: shine hr management Internet

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 11 2017
Wood & huston bank Froze my bank account for suspicious activity without my knowledge and now they wont lift the hold Marshall Missouri Author: Marshall, Missouri Banks: Wood & huston bank Marshall, Missouri

May 10 2017
Wolverine Shoes Wolverine shoes are now made in China Nationwide Author: Camas, Washington Manufacturers: Wolverine Shoes Nationwide

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
American Trades Institute of Dallas ATI Career Center, Now closed, Feeling cheated Dallas Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Trades Institute of Dallas Dallas, Texas

May 09 2017
Fax.com They refuse to cancel my account. I have contacted them via phone and sent emails. They hang up when I try to call. I am now filing a complaint with my attorney general. Internet Author: Narragansett , Rhode Island Advertising / Deceptive: Fax.com Internet

40, Report #1371921

May 08 2017
PO BOX 35400 VITA SOURCE RIPPED OFF. AGREED FOR A SAMPLE AND PAY SHIPPING, NOW IM BEING CHARGED ALMOST 90$ A WEEK!! SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida Internet Author: POOLER, Georgia Skin Care: VITA SOURCE SAINT PETERSBURG, , Internet Florida

May 07 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Purchased CLA Safflowler Oil pills now Smart Cleanse Dietary Supplement arrived which I did not order. PO Box 1079 Pleasant Grove , UT 84062 Author: LAKESIDE, California Drug Manufacturers: Platinum Herbal Wellness Internet

May 06 2017
Healthy Right Now Pure CBD Tincture CBD oil free just pay shipping! Las Vegas Nevada Regarding just pay shipping Author: Mesa, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Right Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2017
SkinOpulent / Skin recover now / Eye invigorating helpsalgovisi In March of 2017, I seen an ad for samples of a product called skin opulent online for $4.95 and thought I would try it.Of. course, before I checked out, a box popped up for eye opulent for $5.95 and I checked it. A couple weeks later, I got the product. Not real impressed. Forget all about it until ... I got my bank statement. This company had helped themselves to $267.80 !!! Fountain Valley ? Nationwide Author: Marion , Illinois Skin Care: SkinOpulent Nationwide

May 05 2017
CopyMyCommissioms Well I accidentally got a free trial on the commissions I wasn't trying to check it out at all. Now they've taken $38.64 from me. I was unable to get the essentials I much needed and I am highly upsetted at this. Please whatever you do. Don't fall for it. It's a scam seriously. NYC Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cash Services: CopyMyCommissioms Missouri

May 05 2017
Joanna Gaines has not launched any such line of skin cream Satin Youth instant wrinkle reducer alph fix.llcJoanna Gaines article on Yahoo homepage and The article, supposedly out of Cosmopolitan magazine, claims Joanna is leaving SCAM HARD WORKING MONEY I SAVE NOW NO BILLS PAID BROOKYLN NY Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Joanna Gaines has not launched any such line of skin cream Internet

May 04 2017
Pavao Construction A.M.W. I hired Pavao Construction G.C. who Did Not Complete Work Correctly under Contract and is now asking for more money for repair expenses. Hialeah Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: Pavao Construction Hialeah, Florida

May 04 2017
Drlangenfeld.com medicalpaymentprocessors.com No Prescription Necessary Scam Website Chula Vista, California Internet drlangenfeld.com is ,for now, mclarenmedicalsales.com Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: Drlangenfeld.com Internet

May 04 2017
ROK7 advertised free camera lense for iphone. Pay only shipping charge. Now I see monthly charges to my credit card internet Internet Author: Dublin, California Cameras & Video: ROK7 Internet

May 04 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Health Now CREDIT CARD SCAM Ordered FREE bottle CBD and paid $5.95 shipping. No mention of monthly charge $69.95 which is now in progress. Las Vegas Nevada Author: SAHUARITA, Arizona Alternative Health: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 04 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Chris French Complete Ripoff, Took My Money and Refused to Supply Products or Refund Internet, California Author: Budd Lake, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Your Cannabis Now Internet