Your Search | dates now

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa

Jul 21 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty &Health Now Your Bank Card Order Number Will Not Match Your Receipt Number San Diego California Author: Sabastian , Florida Celebrities: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Harry Omeros Well he is in the lime light again. With connections to scams in the USA, training in Nigerian Scams and heyHe scammed a lady of $70,000 she trusted him when he ran amtp.info. now she is broke.Worst part she is on a liver transplant list and very worrie Harry Omeros Brisbane Qld Author: Perth, Gold & Silver Investments: Harry Omeros Internet

Jul 20 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty and Health Now Deceptive and Fraudulent Scammers San Diego California Author: Texas Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Cash Advance USA Kevin Rogers Charles Now using itunes san antonio Texas Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Account Now Metabank Two day deposit is false advertisement Internet Please Help Us Understand Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Banks: Account Now Internet

Jul 19 2016
TOP STYLING NOW Survey gift free watch Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: TOP STYLING NOW Internet

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Charged me for products I had Cancelled - and they sent anyway and would NOT Refund me!! San Diego California Author: Trinidad , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego , California

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2016
Nouvalift phone no# 844-720-9074 4.95 they said. now I have $99.95 coming out of my account. I tried to explain to them I only wanted the trial size, but they wouldn't listen. New York NY Author: Farmington, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Security Alarm Now Promise a $100.00 Rebate Card still waiting!! Said it takes 8 weeks it's been 12. It's through ADT Home Security Nationwide Author: Lindstrom, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Security Alarm Now Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet