Your Search | dates now

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 10 2016
royal ace casino wont give me my withdraw and now wont respond to my attempts to contact Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Casinos & Cardrooms: royal ace casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
High line custom Jewlery, They Took my credit card information then said they would get back to me in five days I told him that was unacceptable and that I would like them to charge the card now an overnight the merchandise and he hung up on me after already providing them my credit card information. I canceled my credit card immediately in here to warn everyone about their shady business California Nationwide Author: NA, Alabama Questionable Activities: High line custom Jewlery Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Lead Transfer System Lead Transfer System Pvt Ltd (LTS) This company has been ripping people off for quite some time now and it's about time they're stopped. India Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Loan Modification: Lead Transfer System Internet

Oct 10 2016
REGENERE sent sample at 4.95 Now mailing new jar at $89.95 which there does not seem to be a way to cancel this or future jars CAMDEM, DE 19934 Internet Author: Newland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: REGENERE Internet

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 10 2016
NPS online-pharmacy They stated the charg would be 4431.95 but charged my credit card $486.68 and even after presenting the CC statement now they say they didn't do it unknow aka India Internet Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Drug Manufacturers: NPS online-pharmacy Internet

Oct 09 2016
Binarybanc Daniel Parker my broker My broker said he received my money July 23,16 and I never heard from him since, I been requesting my money and withdrawal and keep getting told lies, and now I can't call there anymore, block my number Tbilisi Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Binarybanc Tbilisi Georgia,

Oct 08 2016
DIRECTV Return equipment, refund of overcharges was in debit card which is now worthless. Nationwide
Greed Author: Wisconsin Satellite Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide
37, Report #1331963

Oct 08 2016
Dominic Nock aka Dominic Lee Nock Con man, liar, thief Unknown now Nationwide Wish to add a few things.. Author: Torrance, California Cross-Border Scams: Dominic Nock Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Cell phone traders Cell phone traders told me in my laptop estimate it was worth $89.00. Then emailed me and said $6. When everything they asked about worked. I missed the email because it went into spam. But now it has been almost a month and they still have not mailed the $6check and no one has answered there phone in over a week. Reno Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Oct 07 2016
wadelo chem owner Sammy chunga total scam answered all my support questions until got my gift cards wont answer any request Internet Author: Idaho Manufacturers: wadelo chem

Oct 07 2016
Reginald L Smith Tree Svc Reginald L Smith in Orlando FL Incapable of trimming trees, takes on jobs that are too big. Stole money from usb repaired main water line with incorrect parts repair needs to be redone now. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Landscaping: Reginald L Smith Tree Svc Orlando, Florida
41, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet

Oct 05 2016
Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Gaines Trust, Gaines Investment Trust Kept our security deposit against Texas state law and are now ignoring all requests of justification. Frisco Texas Gaines made it right! Author: Oak Point, Texas Housing Rentals: Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Frisco, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Best Western Trailside Inn Susanville Mr. Patel Delivered ,4, rolls of carpet from Las Vegas to Susanville, California, c.o.d. only to find out the owner had left back home to California. Now refuses to pay me for no reason. Complete scam by the owner to get carpet delivered for free!! Susanville California Author: las vegas, Nevada Lodging: Best Western Susanville Mr. Patel Susanville, California

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
spp septic protection plan 123 groupSafe secure club they charged me 4 mos in a row for my 599.95 premium and now i cannot contact them. ft lauderdale Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Warranty Companies: spp septic protection plan ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 04 2016
12:53 PM cash cash now. inc unprofessional, scammers, threats by them made to my physical self and job, foul language and abusive , Michigan Internet Author: santa paula, California Cash Services: cash Internet

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 03 2016
US Security Associates I was charged $75 for uniforms . Now they are refusing to return my money when I returned uniforms in good condition. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: US Security Associates Tampa, Florida