Your Search | dates now

May 13 2016
StageLighting101LLC Took money after over 1 year of business together - now out of business Brooksville Internet Osnown in Shenzhen China took money after doing business for over 1 year Author: West Harrison, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: StageLighting101LLC Internet

May 12 2016
John White This so called Amazon affiliate scammed me out of money and now won't return any of my phone calls or texts! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Hamburg, New York Work at Home Business: John White

May 12 2016
The league They said that they had been watching me they wanted me to join them and the letter said his name was bill and I sent them $139.00 for an book of secrets but now I found out it was an scam Dallas texas Texas Author: Galax, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: The league

May 12 2016
FuseMail won't honor cancelation. they have been billing me for months. now dealing with collections Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: FuseMail Internet

May 12 2016
Ed Renzulli, Edmund Renzulli III, Just Ed, Michael Renzulli Con man, scam artist, thief, liar Chicago IL Nationwide,
Ed is currently operating in Florida around Destin and Navarre Author: Florida Business Consulting: Ed Renzulli Nationwide

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Devices Now devices-now.com Stay Away, scam, bad product, worst customer service ever. St. Augustine, FL Florida Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Devices Now Internet

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California

May 12 2016
America Laser Skincare 127 Nationwide offices closed doors without Notice due to Bankruptcy leaving 38,100 clients in debt to Commenity Capitol Bank now facing Collection Agency Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Clinics: America Laser Skincare Nationwide

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 12 2016
The Brenin Group LLC, Brenin Global, Troy, Troy W, Troy Wragg, @TheBreninGroup Troy Wragg scammed Seniors out of millions of retirement funds, now he's scamming Singers and Rappers Atlanta Georgia
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Brenin Group Atlanta, Georgia

May 12 2016
peachtree wholesale media LLC (Rob Atkins) LIED TO ME Waverly Hall Georgia Now hear the real story Author: Stanford, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: peachtree wholesale media LLC (Rob Atkins) Nationwide

May 11 2016
Resume-Now LiveCareer Horrible Resume Experience, ignored cancellation failed cancellation, ignored requests, bad resume format San Francisco Internet Except when you ignore emails Author: Oviedo, Florida Employment Services: Resume-Now Internet

May 10 2016
Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Buc Bucceri I have made several calls to mr Buc and he has assured me that i would recieve the paper work and now no calls after reviewing a few items online ... Quincy Michigan Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Guns & Ranges: Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Quincy, Michigan

May 09 2016
International Speakers Network, Innovators Group, Insight Publishing, Did not fulfill on their promise, took my money, now unreachable by phone or email Sevierville Tennessee Author: Castro Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: International Speakers Network Sevierville, Tennessee

May 09 2016
Heritage Acceptance Corp I purchased a car and it was total and the insurance company payed what they said the book value but now they want me to pay the difference between what the insurance payed and they. Say I owe Elkhart I Indiana You Don't Have A Clue Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: Heritage Acceptance Corp Elkhart I, Indiana

May 09 2016
The League aka Bill The League aka Bill sent me a letter saying he'd send me a book the would help make me rich. I had to pay $135 and did not get anything and now i am aware that its all a scam. Concord TWP or Dallas Texas not sure Ohio or Texas Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Financial Services: The League Concord TWP , Ohio

May 08 2016
Action Plumbing Dishonest company... SO disappointed...now that I have a second option I AM PISSED west jordan Utah Author: cedar hills, Utah Plumbing: Action Plumbing west jordan, Utah

May 08 2016
Iceberg cups Payed for the yeti pink cup on the 3rd of April it's now May 8th and never got it they don't have a page anymore Internet Author: Salmon , Idaho Animal Shelters: Iceberg cups Internet

May 08 2016
Vision property management I got a home from them and now I am homeless because they are legal rip off artists. Natrona heights Pennsylvania Author: Minnesota Tenants: Vision property management

May 08 2016
Pure solar now 10000 dollar system broke after 1 year, no one picks up phone! Phoenix Arizona Also known as home tec international Author: peoria, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pure solar now Arizona

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 07 2016
jc penney card GE money bank didnt charge my account correctly 3 times my checking acc to pay bill now is trying to rape me w/charges nation wide Nationwide Question for you... Author: lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: jc penney card Nationwide