DAVE ALLEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dave allen
There may be more specific results for "dave allen"
For more specific results for "dave allen"
Showing 1-25 of 4,061 Found Reports For more specific results for "dave allen"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Southernpromotions Dave and Anastasia Kolodzik I was denied a refund from southern promotions from a craft fair that I paid $195 for Palm coast Florida Author: Citra, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Southernpromotions Palm coast, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Apex System Inc Misrepresenting positions-Deception Glen Allen Virginia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consulting: Apex System Inc Glen Allen, Virginia

Jul 22 2017
Allen McCurry ARM financial services SBA broker Scam, STAY AWAY Marietta Georgia Author: Inland Empire , California Loans: Allen McCurry Marietta, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Richard Skinner Richard Allen Skinner Fraud, HIV, AIDS, Con Palm Springs California Author: California Mental Institutions: Richard Skinner Palm Springs, California

Jul 12 2017
Community choice financial Henry James Ohio Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cash Services: Community choice financial Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
James Allen Deceptive retail practices - cost me $2000 in unexpected costs New York Internet Author: Other Jewelry Stores: James Allen Internet

Jul 11 2017
Experian credit report inaccurate information on credit report allen texas CRA Protect Their Paid Clients Author: Bloomingdale, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: experian

Jul 10 2017
Waldorf Ford, Dave Bowyer Offered $2500 less than the lowest quote for a trade in, Kelly blue book is still 11700 retail on my car and offered 5500 Ana I paid 11700 just 4 mos. Ago Waldorf Maryland And? Author: Bryans Road, Maryland Auto Dealers: Waldorf Ford Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 10 2017
Shore up contracting Travis shore, James Duffy and Dave Property preservation Nationwide Author: Riverhead, New York Property Management: Shore up contracting Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Kevin Harrington, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kevin Harrington Inc clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Kevin Harrington, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Alabama Media: Kevin Harrington, Inc. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington considered the person who invented the now-universal infomercial. Kevin Harrington, proven his place as one of the most successful entrepreneurs who ever lived and worked in the industry. Kevin Harrington’s colleagues have included names from the list of the most acclaimed celebrities in the world. Kevin Harrington responsible for launching some of the most successful DRTV campaigns. Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Quicken.com Triple charged for their software Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Software: Quicken.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
Outpost Marine Group Dave Deposited $9700.00 on new boat with Dave the owner and never got approved for financing. February 2016. He stole my money!!! Holiday Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Boat Dealers: Outpost Marine Group Holiday, Florida

Jul 02 2017
Securus Tech Overcharged ; multiple charges did not authorize Internet; Texas Author: Allen Park, Michigan Telephone Companies: Securus Tech Internet

Jun 30 2017
vchillbruh aka Cody Allen Cody AllenCody Reborn Beware you pay and get nothing Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: vchillbruh aka Cody Allen Internet

Jun 28 2017
Royal Bookings Joseph Allen, David Solomon, Shawn Taylor They ruined my summer vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: palm desert, California Resorts: Royal Bookings Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Allen Lane Limited aka Allen Lane Recruitment Rip off scheme called Contractor Plus charges £600 per month for nothing London, England Author: London, Employment Services: Allen Lane Limited London,

Jun 23 2017
Consumer Cash Loans Jennifer Hamilton and Dave Brown..and Norma Cole... They continue to ask for more money with zero results... $460 Seattle Washington/Cali Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Cash Loans Seattle, Washington