Customer satisfaction commitment: Invention Submission | Ripoff Report

Your Search: dave parker &invention submission corporatation
There may be more specific results for "dave parker &invention submission corporatation"
For more specific results for "dave parker &invention submission corporatation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
JUST PETS8874 SICK PUPPIES LONE TREE, CO COLORADO Author: parker, Colorado Pet Shops & Supplies: JUST PETS8874 ,

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 11 2017
Dex YP Fraud and Scammers Dallas Nationwide Please contact me Author: Elburn, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Dex YP Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 05 2017
David Sydney Williams Jedi Web MarketingWinchester Williams After I fired Dave, my business TRIPLED Potomac Maryland
Author: , New Jersey Computer Marketing Companies: David Sydney Williams Internet

Oct 04 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Rebate invalid,try to call and disconnected 6 times Del Rio Internet Rebate approved Author: Richland, Washington Consumer Services: Inmar Rebate Center Internet

Oct 02 2017
ACS INCORPORATION Edward Parker Sr They will garnish payroll file court scam me to sign agreement form Author: Midvale, Utah Credit Card Fraud: ACS INCORPORATION Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Mr. Tire Manager Dave/Clip Joint Amherst Ohio Author: Amherst, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Mr. Tire Amherst, Ohio

Oct 01 2017
reliable transportation dave jay liars cheaters queens new york Author: Cedartown, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: reliable transportation Internet

Sep 30 2017
The Sale Guru I I purchased the Tyme Iron on 9-20-2017 and never received the product. I tried to call the number but it was diconnected. Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Beauty Salons: The Sale Guru Internet

12, Report #1402072

Sep 24 2017
Orange Electronics USA computer security alert; Harry Parker; claims to be from Microsoft; invades computer Internet Author: Canton, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Orange Electronics USA Internet

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink ,

Sep 15 2017
Central Arkansas CAC Computers TCCTECH Custom Built Comupters are scam Searcy Facebook Marketplace We Completely Disagree With Nicole Davis' Statement... Author: Austin, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Central Arkansas CAC Computers Internet

Sep 15 2017
cabrillo Backflow Service Dave Goodwin Lazy, and bad reasons why he don't want to work San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Plumbing: cabrillo Backflow Service San Diego, California

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 13 2017
Trusted Auto Solutions Teddy Parker I NEVER write negative reviews. You won’t find ONE in the 21 years I have been in business. I can NOT, however, let another consumer, especially a woman, ever go through this again. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Not Ripped Off Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Trusted Auto Solutions Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 11 2017
Amy Parker Elite Companion Amy Parker Amy at backpagepage.com describes herself as an elite companion. (High end call girl). She has posted very attractive pictures of someone. When you call her, she says that she can only accept gift cards. Not cash because she is worried about counterfeiting. Yeah , right! She wants gift cards so she can take the money without ever showing up. She will ask you to get a gift card and call her back. When you call her back, she will ask for the card. Umber and the 3 digit number on the back of the card. After doing that, she will call you back and say that she will be there in 30 minutes. Then she never shows up and her phone goes straight to a full mailbox. Las Vegas Internet Author: Loveland, Ohio Strippers & Dancers: Amy Parker Elite Companion Internet

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 05 2017
Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC RIP OFF AND SCAMS Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: , Other Property Management: Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC Internet

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Aug 31 2017
Dave Scadden Paddlesports Terrible quality control and customer service Ogden Utah **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Sonora, California Boat Brokers: Dave Scadden Paddlesports Internet

Aug 28 2017
Raphael Ette Ralph Ette Nigerian Scammer Nigeria Lagos Re: Raphael Ette Ralph Ette Nigerian Scammer Nigeria Lagos Author: Iowa Liars: Raphael Ette Nigeria,

Aug 28 2017
Auto Demag Consignor ADM , Frederick Myles, ChesterEngineer.com International wire fraud conspiracy $2M in last 6 months - took me for 23k Miami Florida Autodemag.com site was taken down a month ago Author: Grayslake, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Miami, Florida