Your Search | dave parker &invention submission corporatation

1, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

2, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Clarkson Construction Dave Clarkson Roofer misrepresented himself as a professional roofer and installed a roof on my home that has to be completely replaced! Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Improvements: Clarkson Construction Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 22 2016
Terry Moreland Michele Moreland, Moreland Mercantile Incompetent Scammers Castle Rock Colorado Update Author: Parker, Colorado Small Business Services: Terry Moreland Castle Rock, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Beenverified.com does not cancel accounts when asked to cancel New york New York Author: Parker, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Beenverified.com New york, New York

Jul 14 2016
Xenonhidkits.com dave 1-888-488-2705 Paid never sent correct HID lightsd for my low beam New York Internet Author: WPB, Florida Auto Parts: Xenonhidkits.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
NPF Dave Barrett Checks schedule for release for $1,2000,000.000 will be released to me but I need to send them $20 Plainview New York
Author: New orleans, Louisiana Liars: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 14 2016
Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD Dave, I'm a victim domain brokering fraud and a loan total $534 from 2 payments on PayPal 4-5 January 2016 I was expecting to get all money back after 2 weeks, Scammer hold money then won both ppl disputes/CC chargeback. (((REDACTED))) Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5 Quebec Author: Cairo, Alabama Internet Fraud: Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD 323 Hyman Street Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5, Quebec

Jul 13 2016
Meritage Homes Diamant√© Scottsdale Arizona Derek Wilkins Earnest money ripoff through lease back insurance scam Scottsdale Arizona Nationwide Author: Parker, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Meritage Homes Diamant√© Scottsdale AZ Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Arroyo Pools Oscar Arroyo This company NEVER answer the phone, stay away, they are not professionals at all. Culter Bay Florida Reply To Mr. Schinoff's Submission, Re: Arroyo Pools, LLC. Author: Hialeah, Florida Pool Builders: Arroyo Pools Culter Bay, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa PC Repair, Dave Harrington, Recovering Computers Destroyed my computer Mesa Arizona
ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPUTER Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Recovering Computers by Sparky Mesa, Arizona

Jul 07 2016
Ashley Homestore Newington CT (Owner: Bob Ahern) Ashley Homestore Is Incompetent and Dishonest. They Makes Trump University Look Reputable!!!!! Newington Connecticut Author: 23 Parker Hill Road, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Homestore Newington CT (Owner: Bob Ahern) Newington, Connecticut

Jul 04 2016
Parker Moving and Storage Kyle Parker Fake yelp reviews, his truck broke down, he made no attempts to reschedule, and kept the $200 deposit Vancouver, West End BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Moving Companies: Parker Moving and Storage Internet

Jul 04 2016
providian medical equipment LL C Mr. Dave Skoke ,Providian Medical Equipment LLC, having place of business 5335 Avion park Dr. Unit A highland heights, Ohio 44143 Providian is a group of bad people. Be-careful you loos your money . highland height Ohio it happen to me too Author: clarkston, Georgia Doctors: providian medical equipments LLC highland height ,

Jul 01 2016
Dave 21 Plumbing and AC David Tchiprut Air Duct Cleaning Scam Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dave 21 Plumbing and AC Davie, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

23, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 19 2016
Dave Adamson SEO Juice Promised front page rankings or money back . no front page ranking and no money back Leura, NSW, 2780, Australia Author: Dunedin, Florida Legal Services: Dave Adamson SEO Juice Leura, NSW, 2780, Australia,