Your Search | david ford michael cody carl staggers alison babel peggy ahern

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
The Notary Spot Michael Tomlinson Non Paying, Bouncing Checks Corpus Christi Texas Author: Lynnville, Tennessee Notary: The Notary Spot Corpus Christi, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cody M. Roeder AKA: trollmunchies scammer, liar, thief, DUI, charity filcher, crook, homeless Los Angeles California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cody M. Roeder los angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Guiseppe Joe Cristiano 6477162825 Joseph cristiano Michael phipps renovations Mike phipps Lisa kraal joe cristiano guiseppe joe cristiano guiseppe joseph CRISTIANO FAIL TO REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS UNFAIR PRACTICE FALSE MISLEADING FAIL TO DELIVER VALID CONTRACT maple Ontario
Author: Ontario Home Improvements: Guiseppe maple, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Michael kors - mkvous.com Purchased 2 handbags, never received them,was told they were out of stock. Never received a refund. Don't know. I think China Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Michael kors Internet

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Mr Appliance Totally unprepared Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Appliances: Mr Appliance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Timber Ridge construction Michael Maldonado Complete Scam!!!!! Houston Texas Author: Santa Fe, Texas Builders & Contractors: Timber Ridge construction Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2016
All Dixie Moving Service LLC David Philpot Jr. Damaged over $10000 with of property Singer Island , Florida  Author: Evans, Florida Moving Companies: All Dixie Moving Service LLC

Aug 22 2016
Pacifico Ford Do not interview with this company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Pacifico Ford Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Coccia Ford Lincoln Bought a certified preowned Lincoln MKZ and it's complete junk Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Shavertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Coccia Ford Lincoln Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Michael Gonzalez CHEAPIPHONEREPAIRS IGETITFIX cheapiphonerepairs IGETITFIX ON FACEBOOK AS IGETITFIX MICHAEL GONZALEZ STOLE IPHONE Naples Florida Author: Any, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Michael Gonzalez Naples, Florida

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide