Your Search | david l. aragon

Dec 19 2014
DAVID PHILLIPS DAVID PHILLIPS LAS VEGASDAVID PHILLIPS LAWYER DAVID PHILLIPS (((REDACTED))) NO SHOW ATTORNEY TERRIBLE LAS VEGAS LAWYER LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: DAVID PHILLIPS Nevada

2, Report #1196596

Dec 19 2014
GFK Mystery Shopper,David Rodriquez, Jane Edwards-Hall Fake Cashier's Check Miami Florida Author: Cleveland, Ohio Con Artists: GFK Mystery Shopper Miami, Florida

3, Report #1196598

Dec 19 2014
David R. Nelson David Nelson; David Nelson Law Offices This guy will take you money and run! Run when he say's... I'm all over it, like a cheap suit... Willows California Author: Orland, California Lawyers: David R. Nelson Willows, California

4, Report #1196433

Dec 18 2014
Christopher L Low Christopher L Low is a total scumbag of a lawyer who should be avoided Des Moines Iowa Author: osage, Iowa Lawyers: Christopher L Low Des Moines, Iowa

5, Report #1196427

Dec 18 2014
david nicodem book my ride nowbookmyridenownick sold me a car owned by a bank royersford Pennsylvania Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: david nicodem royersford , Pennsylvania

6, Report #1196398

Dec 18 2014
DAVID YOUNG David Young 8504239728WWW.DebtLoanPayoff.comInfo@Debtloanpayoff.com DEBTLOANPAYOFF Florida Florida Author: O, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: DAVID YOUNG Internet

7, Report #1196344

Dec 18 2014
Livewire Ergogenics, Inc. Bill Hodson, David 'Tony' Torgerud Scam artists and thieves. Yorba Linda, California Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Consumer Services: Livewire Ergogenics, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

9, Report #1193536

Dec 17 2014
Michael Parks, Mike Parks, Michael L. Parks, Michael L Parks, Michael Lonnie Parks paint painter lawn landscape service thief ripoff Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Landscaping: Michael Parks Winder, Georgia

Dec 15 2014
OMG Tech Mark Donohue and David Deutsch The Company promised to fix my slow ,but working, computer so that it would run like new and with their tune-ups it would run for hundreds of years. Now I cannot even get on the Internet for my business. My machine is still not running after 6 days. And the Company refuses to pay for any repairs at a reputable place. I have lost business and the Company is doing nothing to help after almost an entire week! I have lost so much money ! Delray Beach Florida Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Delray Beach, Florida

Dec 13 2014
Larry Hurst, Hurst Concrete Unlimited, Hurst Concrete ,Lawrence Hurst Took money from concretre patio and destroyed yard, house and left. Falsified Website, Bonds and Business Licenses. Reynoldsburg Ohio
Author: Galena, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Larry Hurst Reynoldsburg, Ohio

12, Report #1195248

Dec 13 2014
David Santana, Santana International David Santana Ripped Me Off Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: David Santana, Santana International Internet

13, Report #1194880

Dec 12 2014
Absolute Collections Services,  Kelly Mitchel, Ken Williams, Alessi &koenig, David Alessi,Robert Koenig, Bradley Bace,Huong Lam,Ken Williams,Mitchele Naomi THIEVES,NO CONSCIOUS,MONEY HUNGRY,FRAUD,NO CONSCIENCE,RIPPOFFS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Absolute Collections Services Nationwide

14, Report #1194940

Dec 12 2014
South Commons Phase 1 Condo David Sugar, Arstein and Lehr and Habitat LLC Habitat Settlement, David Sugar, Janet Conner, shawn Reed, Molly Mackey, Michelle Novick, Ebony Wilkerson, Id Bonds, Nona Burney, Evangeline Levison chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: South Commons Phase 1 Condo chicago , Illinois

15, Report #1194654

Dec 12 2014
Kara Dempsey Kara L Dempsey I would look for an attorney that has been practicing longer Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Kara Dempsey Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

16, Report #1194435

Dec 10 2014
net loan us jason, alex, david took 197 dollars from me told me i could get a 1500 dollar loan if i put the money on a card,and i didn't recieve anything, they stole my money. chaicago, Illinois Author: forest city, North Carolina Cash Services: net loan us Illinois

17, Report #1193878

Dec 10 2014
Covina Valley Kia Service Advisor: Jaime Avila.Mechanic: David Cha CORUPTION AT ITS BEST IN THE WEST,DISHONEST :PARTS DEPT.MECHANIC,HAZING &ASSUALTING SALES REP.MANAGEMENT NOT SHY,TO TURN A BLIND EYE. Covina California Author: Cypres, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Covina Valley Kia Covina , California

18, Report #1194284

Dec 09 2014
David Han Jimmy Phan David Han iPhone 6 Scam Swappa Paypal Claims Activation Lock Bad ESN Refund Dispute Smartphone Anaheim California Author: Canton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: David Han Internet

19, Report #1194236

Dec 09 2014
pastor Reginald l anderson Pastor reginald landerson had an ad for house rental on craigslist. he made it perfect Foa a woman starting over ,and made it seem safe and too perfect to pass up. uses religion family and money to rent home he doesn't own. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Internet Fraud: pastor Reginald l anderson Internet

20, Report #1194204

Dec 09 2014
Express Employment What they do is that they get your name off careerbuilder or monster or put up false jobs thata theye dont have ssos you cans come in give your information and they get you any type of job. They tell you to call them one a week and everytime you call they tell you they do not have anything what a PIECE OF CRAP of a company.They also advertise their alledged jobs that they have on craigslist . People I beg you don't sign up wisth this agency since I have been with this agency 4 employees have quite and I signed up in April 2014 l GardenCity New York Author: New York Employment Services: Express Employment GardenCity, New York

21, Report #1194175

Dec 09 2014
Bowman, Heintz, Boscia & Vician, P.C. Cheryl L. Carson Trying to garnish wages after 10 year limitation Merrilville IN Author: Greenfield, Indiana Collection Agencies: Bowman, Heintz, Boscia & Vician, P.C. Internet

22, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 08 2014
Renuen Corp and Alex Kim and Jeffrey Nemes and David Burrows Strike Again, Another Client Ripped Off in Florida! The company over charged for service and in addition stole loan money they manipulated we applied for in order to pay for roof repair.  It is the raining season and I still can't get my roof repair. My wife and I are stuck with a $15,000 loan which we cannot afford at the moment. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: RenuEn Corporation Jupiter, Select State/Province

24, Report #1193832

Dec 08 2014
John David, Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund Funds transfer Washington DC DC Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Banks: John David, Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund Internet

25, Report #1193623

Dec 06 2014
Advance Solar Construction LLC Chris Solecki, David Beers Commission pay ripoff. A sales rep/consultant will never receive a commission Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Questionable Activities: Advance Solar Construction LLC Riverview, Florida