Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

david l. aragon

Showing 1-25 of 8,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "david l. aragon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 16 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences Calls the Report a Hoax Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Mar 16 2017
Abelman lending group Melissa Thomas and David Carr Loan company San Jose California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Abelman lending group San Jose, California

Mar 15 2017
David Evans David Evans a desperate and pushy realtor who wasted our time cumming Georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Realtors: David Evans cumming, Georgia

Mar 15 2017
MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC DAVID FREEDMAN/ MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC CROOKS, CROOKS, CROOKS......HAVE ZERO FUNDINGS, JUST WANT TO STEAL PROJECTS TO BROKER THEM! new York New York
Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC new York, New York

Mar 14 2017
Shark Tank Asia David Alan Stabile David Contastino Kathy constastino Hong Kong International franchising DEC 1-3 2016 thailand Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Shark Tank Asia Internet

Mar 14 2017
Aragon Investments LLC -DBA- “We Buy Ugly Homes David McLennan swindled My 73 Yedar Old Moms Home Mesa Arizona Get a good real estate attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Aragon Investments LLC -DBA)-“We Buy Ugly Homes Mesa , Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
David Arthur Clay David A. Clay Serial Credit Card Fraudster & Thief Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: David Arthur Clay Miami, Florida

Mar 09 2017
SHARK TANK ASIA DAVID STABILE DAVID STABILE is A SHARK chang Mai Thailand Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Patent & Trademark Services: SHARK TANK ASIA Internet

Mar 09 2017
shark tank asia David Stabile aka Mark Lucas.Aka David Contastino Thief scammer liar thailand Internet Author: bristol , Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 09 2017
PCGS coin grading service //Collectors Universe // David Rosenberg Stole a rare coin, replaced with other, relabeled holder fake label not the 47k coin i sent value of coin returned $61.00 Newport Beach, CA Internet // Cal.// Illinois
Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Consumer Services: PCGS coin grading service Internet

Mar 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee / Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
Edwards investigation services David edward martinez I paid this P.I to serch for someone and serve court docs. And he never did anything Spring valley California Author: San diego, California Private Investigators: Edwards investigation services Spring valley, California

Mar 08 2017
david dietz prime changed my insulin med to cause sever hypoglysimia and droped scrips that were cost prohibitive to there bottom line and i wish to sue them for risking my life with out warning . hamden connecticut Author: hamden, Connecticut Pharmacies: david dietz

Mar 07 2017
shawn L. Dorsey Shaun L. DorseySean L. Dorsey Fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Harvey, Illinois Mortgage Brokers: shawn L. Dorsey Illinois

Mar 07 2017
shark tank asia David stabile aka mark lucas. China cosmetics ,buy creative products David is back at it again. Beware chang Mai Thailand Internet
Dianne Are you Ready? Author: port st lucie, Florida Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 06 2017
David John Bukoski DJ Bukoski wannabehacker, ddoser, informant Hanover Township Pennsylvania My Big Brother Author: Clarkston, Michigan Computer Fraud: David John Bukoski Hanover Township, Pennsylvania

Mar 06 2017
24 hour fitness.... mgr Sandra....district mgr L. J. not doing there job houston Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness houston , Texas

Mar 05 2017
Minnesota Sphynx A & L Sphynx Cattery SELLING SICK DYING KITTENS/KITTY MILL Faribault Minnesota
Breeder's are easy to blame Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Animal Abuse: Minnesota Sphynx Faribault , Minnesota

Mar 05 2017
epione Dr Simon Ourian Dr Simon Ourian made my eye noticaeably smaller with his Coolaser Dr Simon Ourian made my eye noticaeably smaller with his Coolaser.Now is very tight and has a large sore.When I raise my brows the one eye distorts and I still have puuffy bag on my other eye from the Coolaser treatment that I paid $3000. Dr Simons Ourian lawyer David Ehrlich refused to give me my money back! We should all complain to Medical Board of California Tom Beverly Hills California Author: denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Dr Simon Ourian Beverly Hills, California

Mar 01 2017
Yukon Building & Land Development David Dowling dishonest, deceitful, double-dealing, treacherous, traitorous, two-faced, duplicitous, mendacious, dishonorable, unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, slippery Royal Oak Michigan
Author: Detroit, Michigan Business Consultants: Yukon Building & Land Development Royal Oak, Michigan

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida