Customer satisfaction commitment: Davison | Ripoff Report

Your Search: davison & associates invention company
There may be more specific results for "davison & associates invention company"
For more specific results for "davison & associates invention company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Apr 26 2017
Robert Annenberg Wall street realty company Robert Annenberg will take your money with the promise to rent a place to you, and then once he has the money, he becomes nasty. Will accuse you of having drug problems, no jon, homeless, anything just to belittle you. He has been caught in real estate scams before, please SO NOT send this guy ANY money, he will laugh and say thanks for the money, with no intentions of letting you rent the places he advertises Sebring Florida
Author: New London, Connecticut Landlords: Robert Annenberg Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Worst COmpany Ever! Edison Nationwide Author: New Cumberland, West Virginia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Universal Parking, Beaumont Medical Center Valet Company is a Scam, Damaged Brand New Mercedes and Unprofessional Conduct to Repair Damage Royal Oak Michigan Author: Anywhere, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Royal Oak, Michigan

Apr 26 2017
dipaco dTech fuel injector company bad injectors bad warranty practices reno Nevada Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Auto Parts: dipaco reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Fulfillment No way to cancel trial offer. Product is shipped to me with no company name or way to return the product. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Skin Care: Fulfillment Internet

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
RGIS DO NOT APPLY OR HIRE THIS COMPANY STOCKBRIDGE GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: RGIS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Magneticphonecable.com Ripoff cable company West Seneca New York Author: Avon, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephen Read Avon, Connecticut

Apr 26 2017
Wynns Extended Warrenty Phoenix Extended Warrenty Buyer Beware Rip off Extended Service/ Warrenty Company Miami Nationwide Author: Oakville, Connecticut Warranty Companies: Wynns Extended Warrenty Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Ulven Investments Mr Magnus Aksel Fake Company. They steal Risk Analsyt Fees Kirkenes Norway
Author: Portland, Oregon Investment Brokers: Ulven Investments Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Rerevive They are using Deceptive Marketing by looking like the real company. The email address will not work. Internet Author: Windsor , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rerevive Internet

Apr 25 2017
american bankruptcy company www.certifiedbankruptcypreparers.com biggest rip off....seeking money back - 100% guarantee my a*s Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: american bankruptcy company Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida