Customer satisfaction commitment: Davison | Ripoff Report

Your Search: davison 54
There may be more specific results for "davison 54"
For more specific results for "davison 54"
Showing 1-25 of 368 Found Reports For more specific results for "davison 54"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Real estate law center Eric Davison,,,,Monica davis Scammed for almost 5000.90 for a law suit against Chase mortgage Los Angeles, california Author: Lumberton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Real estate law center

Mar 06 2017
Drexel Square Mr. Thomas We went to this 19-story building in December. 40mph winds on the roof Ice and 5 degreese outside. We were hired to insulate and board up 2 9' high by 54 Ashley Ellston, Drexel Square Apts, Medical District Apartments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Drexel Square Mr. Thomas Chicago, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
New Star Construction Inc. Knocked on my door informing me they had repaired many roofs in my neighborhood having insurance covering the cost and could do the same for me. Davison Michigan Author: rochester, Michigan Roofing Companies: New Star Construction Inc. Davison, Michigan

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Camping andfishing outlet outdoorsonline.com- Christie Ripped off, screwed, worst internet purchase experience ever! San Antonio TX, allegedly Internet Author: Davison, Michigan Sporting Goods: Camping andfishing outlet Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
best rates direct. lies, deceptive practices davison Michigan Author: owosso, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: best rates direct davison, Michigan

Jul 20 2016
garrison ross deceptive davison Michigan Author: Davison, Michigan Computer Mail Order: ebay Internet

Jun 07 2016
directv deceptive practice Nationwide Author: Davison, Michigan Satellite Dish Companies: directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Tracy Davidson Pinoy Recruiters, 60 Second Millionaire Promises paid signups for a price - does NOT deliver! Internet
PinoY Recruiters Out of Business- Now Success Assurance Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Tracy Davidson Internet

Apr 12 2016
Dan Krestski AKA Dave Davison Design and Development I submitted an idea for a product, they contact me and say they are interested in it and to call them back. Then I looked up the company to find out that they are some kind of scam operation. I have not contacted them yet to see what they are going to ask for money from me. A former employee reports that they just rip off people. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Telemarketers: Dan Krestski AKA Dave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 17 2016
Davison Inventegration TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Davison Design approached Ripoff Report and asked us independently to investigate the claims made in several Ripoff Reports against them, Davison Design and Development - Davison Inventegration pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues with customer service. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: PO Box 310 - Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Davison Inventegration - Davison Design TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 04 2016
Harley Davidson of Crystal River Harley Davison of OcalaK & G Partners LLC EXTENDED WARRANTY RIPOFF Crystal River FL Nationwide Author: Florida Warranty Companies: Harley Davidson of Crystal River Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
JM Firm Michael Mell This person sent me a email with promise of a good high paying job in the Lasning MI area. Middleton Wisconsin Author: Davison, Michigan Employers: JM Firm Middleton, Wisconsin

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Cornerstone Legal Group took money, ruined credit Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Davison, Michigan Credit Services: Cornerstone Legal Group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2015
Beaches Glo Tanning & Hair Creations - Anthony (owner) Drops 54+ hours weekly on employee and claims they will be paid, BUT DOESN'T PAY EMPLOYEE Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Tanning Salons: Beaches Glo Tanning & Hair Creations Toronto, Ontario

Oct 22 2015
Wichita RV Sales and Service Wichita RV Sales and Service12828 SW Hwy 54 Augusta Kansas316-733-7777 Decieved and ripped off the elderly Augusta Kansas Author: Hulbert, Oklahoma RV Repair Centers: Wichita RV Sales and Service Augusta, Kansas

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

24, Report #1203096

Jul 31 2015
Tender Car Automotive Jon Petrie AUTO BODY FRAUD, CONCEALMENT, UNCONSCIONABLE TREATMENT, HACK SHOP!! Milwaukee Wisconsin
54 Lies and still counting Author: Shorewood, Wisconsin Body Work & Repair: Tender Car Automotive Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 27 2015
Black People Meet.com On two different ocassions these people took money (billed my account) from. In Feb 2015 I joined for 6 months for about $34. They took an additional $75. Through my bank I got that back. I ask to be removed from the site. Tho I went back to get a tele3 for some one I met there. JOINING for 30days @ $10.99. They billed me for $54 for six months. When I ask to speak with someone from Corp.They gave me a last name and No telephone number. But Without question I will spread their worth(lessness) with both Veterans Organizations, Chuyrches and NAACP Chapters as I speak in both the Northeast and Southeast. International Nationwide Let me see if I have this straight... Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Dating Services: Black People Meet.com Nationwide