Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

Sep 02 2015
Advanced Eye Care Center eye doctors, optometrists. phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Advanced Eye Care Center phoenix, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Purchased Iphone Unlock 30 Days later ICloud is still unlocked and phone isn't working. They've responded twice with your phone is 100% unlocked, but it's not true. United Kingdom Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Cellular Phone Companies: Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Internet

3, Report #1194851

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: oceanside, California Auto Advertising Services: AA auto protection

Sep 01 2015
Richmond American Homes Will not honor implied warranty Phoenix Arizona Author: CASA GRANDE, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Richmond American Homes internet

Sep 01 2015
All Valley Home Health Care They bill clients for services never rendered and they also do not pay their care givers for the hours they care for the clients Phoenix Arizona Author: Somewhere, Arizona Home HealthCare: all Valley Home Health Care Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

7, Report #1252026

Sep 01 2015
mcpn Metro community provider network molly the PA filled out goverment paper work with false info. i went back in to ask y and the MA was rude told me that they where not ging to fix it and that i was mad becuse i wanted her to put i cant work. i have ssi case on file she marked it no she never asked me anything about it. she marked if i can sit stand ect with out asking me. didnt do my pap she said she would not fill out my med nine until she got proof did it then sent it off. she worye false info on goverment papers . aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Doctors: mcpn aurora, Colorado

Sep 01 2015
Corporate Ranking Corporate Ranking SEOCorporateRanking Company does not fullfill contractual obligations, non responsive, very poor quality work India Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Corporate Ranking Internet

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
National Eyewear Repair I called National Eyewear and explained that I had a pair of glasses that had a damaged arm but they were very expensive so I wanted them to be repaired if possible.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Byron, Georgia Sales People: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

11, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

12, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

14, Report #1251954

Aug 31 2015
Prime Outsourcing Scam, Reviews, Will Not Provide Refunds! Mandaluyong City Metro Manila Internet Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Prime Outsourcing Internet

15, Report #1251933

Aug 31 2015
I Rock Bags Recieved defective item, no response from company in 7 days Sunrise Florida Author: Jamaica, New York Clothing Stores: I Rock Bags Sunrise, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Duvera Financial Easy Pay Financial They charged a ridiculous amount of interest when I had 90 days interest-free Carlsbad California That's Nice Author: Avondale , Arizona Mechanics: Duvera Financial Internet

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 30 2015
PC Experts 247 The rip-off artist took over my computer and made some changes so that I was able to send email. However, five days later I started getting This page can't be displayed messages and realized I could not reach the con artist by email. Flushing New York Author: Dayton, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: PC Experts 247 New York

Aug 30 2015
tillnews a list of names that piggy backtillnews.comgrade-news.comchiefquiz.comready-survey.comweekquiz.compersonquiz.com reading news and grading it and quizs on veidos tillnews and rade-news only reading the last 4 veidos but I have not got paid I have worked over a month and pay is set every 14 days I have gave then up to 8/30/2015 and have not been paid Internet  Author: Boise, Idaho Internet: tillnews Internet

Aug 30 2015
COMPTIA Cover up Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Comptia cover up part II Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Training & Education: COMPTIA Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 29 2015
Home instate senior care If you want to be treated like dirt, then this is the company to work for Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Home instate senior care Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 29 2015
greatwide truckload management company doesnt care bout drivers Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: greatwide truckload management Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sherri Horrible landlord breaks all the laws Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Housing Rentals: Sherri Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet