DAYS INN METRO, PHOENIX AZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: days inn metro, phoenix az
There may be more specific results for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
For more specific results for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
Showing 1-25 of 31,054 Found Reports For more specific results for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Robert Bowers Refused plans information Fountain Inn South Carolina Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Health Insurance: Robert Bowers Fountain Inn, South Carolina

Apr 26 2017
Dale Jensen DSH IP LLC, Vincent Marold Dale Jensen partner with Securities Fraud Expert Vincent Marold phoenix Arizona Author: California Investment Brokers: Dale Jensen phoenix, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Survivallife I ordered a recon knife on march 10th after multiple phone calls and 48 days of waiting i finally recieved the wrong knife . I AM VERY PISSED OFF !!!!! they requested a pic of wat I recieve so they could investigate tje issue . WTF i jus want wat i ordered Internet Author: College place, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Internet

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Apr 26 2017
Hydroluxe False advertisement. Order a sample and within days was charging full price for products I did not order. Scam. Downsview Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Hydroluxe internet

Midway Nissan False Advertising Phoenix Arizona
An industry insider comments Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Dealers: Midway Nissan Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Wynns Extended Warrenty Phoenix Extended Warrenty Buyer Beware Rip off Extended Service/ Warrenty Company Miami Nationwide Author: Oakville, Connecticut Warranty Companies: Wynns Extended Warrenty Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 24 2017
choice auto brokers North Shore AutosRen Auto Photo Editing to hide damages, multiple safety issues not disclosed, rust hidden, lying, manipulation fort lauderdale Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: choice auto brokers fort lauderdale , Florida

Apr 24 2017
YANDEL'S LANDSCAPING-ARLEY RIVERA YANDEL'S LANDSCAPING IS THE WORSE MESA Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: YANDEL

Apr 24 2017
SMI Imaging Quoted one price, billed another Tempe, Az Author: Sedona, Arizona Clinics: SMI Imaging Tempe, az,

Apr 23 2017
Studio 6 Tucson AZ Violent abuse by staff and creepy people harassing guests and stalking them. Tucson Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Motels: Studio 6 Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Progress Residential ditto to complaint - PROGRESS RESIDENTIAL Memphis RENTERS BEWARE Memphs Tennessee and Desoto County Memphis Tennessee Author: Phoenix, Arizona Property Management: Progress Residential Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Alert Security unprofessional, disrespectful, illegal environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Security Services: Alert Security Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Rock Well Tiny Homes Kevin Lorimer, Charles Lorimer, Kevin Lie Via Prevee Scam, Fraud, Con-artist Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Rock Well Tiny Homes Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada