Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

1, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

2, Report #1319578

Jul 29 2016
I 80 Equipment BUYER BEWARE! Colona Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Truck Dealers: I 80 Equipment Colona, Illinois

3, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

4, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

5, Report #1319397

Jul 28 2016
Happy Days Boating Center - Matt Grotten mgr. Not Happy Days at this place avoid it like the plague rip off faulty products Port Clinton Ohio
Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Center Port Clinton , Ohio

6, Report #1319387

Jul 28 2016
Square SquareUP Square has held $7,500 for 90 days on the day they were to deposit they add 60 MORE days San Francisco California
Author: toronto, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Square San Francisco, California

7, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide

8, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

9, Report #1319245

Jul 27 2016
A Foreign Affair www.loveme.comInternational DatingAFA Sorry everyone is not who they say they are....I am REAL Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Websites: A Foreign Affair Phoenix, Arizona

10, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

11, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

12, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

13, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

14, Report #1319133

Jul 27 2016
phoenix aviation academy aero academy international they are cheater , i lost my money Ontario Internet Author: tehran, Alabama Aviation Schools: phoenix aviation academy Internet

15, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

16, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

17, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

18, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

19, Report #1319024

Jul 26 2016
Bullworker, bullworker.com /. Hughes Marketing, LLC Bullworker, Hughes Marketing, illegally requested removal my Ebay listing & refused to provide written permission to re-list the product Phoenix Arizona Correction to the report filed Author: Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Bullworker Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

22, Report #1319015

CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) cftn, cftn online harassment Phoenix Nationwide
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Churches: CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
kelle transport Kts corporate criminals slc Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: kelle transport Nationwide