Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: days inn metro, phoenix az
There may be more reports for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
For more results perform a general search for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
Showing 1-25 of 30,941 Found Reports For more specific results for "days inn metro, phoenix az"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Dr. Sammy Zakhary Valley Vein and Vascular Surgeons FRAUDULENT BILLING Glendale Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Sammy Zakhary Glendale, Arizona

Mar 25 2017
SkyMax Wind™ Turbines Missouri Wind and Solar This review is to tell you that SkyMaxwind.com is owned by Missouri Wind and Solar Seymour Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: SkyMax Wind™ Turbines

Mar 25 2017
Psydo Purge took money off my credit card without authorization and false misleading props on internet to purchase a free trial Phoenix Arizona Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Psydo Purge Internet

Mar 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates Inc Requesting payment on a supposed debt. Threatening leagle action after 30 days. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: York, Nebraska Collection Agency's: TRS Limited Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2017
Saz Auto Sales LLC Phoenix, AZ and Richard Hill SCAMMERS SCAMMERS & THIEFS Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Chicago , Illinois Auto Dealers: Saz Auto Sales LLC Phoenix, AZ and Richard Hill Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 25 2017
CARID.COM wayne,max,martin,adriana placed order, promised 4 day delivery, took 10 days, advertise easy return, will not send ra # to return cranbury nj Internet Author: HARROGATE, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: CARID.COM Internet

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Daniel Ortiz from Solomon Property Management Ran off to Arizona with over $8000 that belongs to a Condo Association. BEWARE!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Daniel Ortiz Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Eaves Avalon Avalon Communities Security Deposit received after 30 days and Security Deposit check bounced Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Attorneys General: Eaves Avalon Lawrenceville, New Jersey

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Alucia Alicia Skin Beauty Unknown Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: Alucia Internet

Mar 20 2017
Craiglist verify. (verify safe4u.com Verify safe4u.com verified after couldnt get into website Internet Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Public Relations: Craiglist verify. (verify safe4u.com Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 19 2017
Easypay Duvera Financed furniture at a 90 days pay off Los Angeles California Internet First Of All... Author: Hawthorne, California Loans: Easypay Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Eye Royal Offer's free trial but will charge you full price after 14 days Internet Author: Rainier, Washington Eye Care: Eye Royal Internet

Mar 16 2017
SmartKey SmartKey, recoverlostpassword, SWREG 90 Days Guarantee not honoured - FRAUD Internet
Author: Other Internet Fraud: SmartKey Internet

25, Report #1362062

Mar 15 2017
Cantor law group Bryan Blehm Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Lawyers: Cantor law group Nationwide