Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

Oct 23 2016
Red Mountain Ragdolls Shilo Sievers or Shilo Webb Red Mountain Ragdolls Cattery - Shilo Sievers/Webb Unprofessional and Unethical Breeder - Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cat Breeders: Red Mountain Ragdolls Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Az Pool Remodeling Ripoff Company! Do NOT do the work they charge for! Stay FAR away from these thieves. Gilbert Arizona Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Arizona Pool Remodeling Internet

Oct 22 2016
FRAUD ALERT: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler DPS; Ed Boler; Tanesha Boler; Markeese Boler; Debra Mitchell Christy Phillips; Edward Leon Boler; Tanesha Rachelle (Williams) Boler; Markeese Non-payment for services rendered under contract; they disregard their own contract terms, pay-out small jobs, ignore inquiries or false promises. Surprise Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: D'Angel Property Services/ Ed and Tanesha Boler Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
MAP Staffing Solutions Group LLC A PATTERN IT SEEMS. WITHHOLD MONEY FOR DAYS WORKED AND WHEN TIME TO PAY COMMISSIONS PRETEND AGREEMENTS WERE NEVER AGREED UPON New York New York Author: Raleigh , North Carolina Employment Services: MAP Staffing Solutions Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
SMI Imaging LLC AZ Simon Med False Prices, Inflated Costs, Horrible Business Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: SMI Imaging LLC AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Rod Haugabrooks Sherrard A Haugabrooks, ROI Homes Valuation Services, myroihome, appraisal technology and valuation inc PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY... Does Not Pay Outstanding Invoices To Contract employees. Have not be paid for over 60 hours of work. Has now been over 120 days past due on payment. Lake Mary Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Employment Services: Rod Haugabrooks Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Rockford Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Knights Inn Not Give you the service we requested. Newport Tennessee Author: Irvington, Alabama Motels: Knights Inn Newport, Tennessee

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az