Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
MagForce - Gypsy Door-to-Door Gypsies, Selling 5 pieces of Equipment, $21,000 worth for $6,770 Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Door to Door Sales: MagForce Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Chica Boutique No product after 30 days and will not answer emails, that they say they will answer in 48hrs Internet Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Chica Boutique Internet

Feb 07 2016
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Refused to release my money and charged me NSF fees Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn DIRTY THEFT Chestertown Maryland TAGS Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Chestertown, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
The Cinnamon Inn Cinnamon Inn disgusting dirty filthy Mount Dora Florida seo Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: The Cinnamon Inn Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Guzu.com Seems to be total SCAM New York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Guzu.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet