Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Fletchers car care Beware be very careful Phoenix Arizona Author: tolleson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Fletchers car care AZ

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
AZ Micro Mini Pigs Arizona Micro Mini Pigs Suzette Ferguson UNETHICAL BREEDER, MISREPRESENTS & STARVES PIGS, SCAM & CON ARTIST, POTENTIAL BUYER BEWARE!!! Queen Creek Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Better Business Bureau: AZ Micro Mini Pigs Arizona Micro Mini Pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Advance America Cash advance, Andrew Smith Money scam $8000 Internet Author: Fountain Inn , South Carolina Loans: Advance America Internet

Sep 29 2016
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD - HUBERT JOLY Fraud- Deception - Extortion - Tempe, Az (Ray Road) Nationwide
Robert (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: BEST BUY Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Az micro mini pigs Suzette ferguson Unethical greeder Queen Creek Arizona Author: Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Az micro mini pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 28 2016
Apex Vitality Sold product as sample then charged me for the full retail price of $65.95 after 14 days Provo, Utah Internet Author: Weston, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Apex Vitality Internet

Sep 28 2016
All City Towing scam, horrible service, idiots Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Transporters: All City Towing Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Mindmovies.com Mindgames@mindmovies.com Natalie Ledwell Willing to take your money, but not willing to cancel your purchase in three business days. San Diego California Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Seminar Programs: Mindmovies.com San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Infiniti on Camelback Lack of accountability in their service dept. Were to buff out scratches that were caused in service shop. phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Infiniti on Camelback phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Revita Beau Derma Renew Now Free trial costs you $85 After 14 Days - Not Worth it! Santa Ana CA Author: Hampton, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Revita Beau Internet

Sep 28 2016
Durango Jail SPECIAL DIET...NO FOOD phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Correctional Facilities / Jail: Durango Jail phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona

AZ MICRO MINI PIGS. SUZETTE FERGUSON MONEY HUNGRY PIG HATER Queen Creek ARIZONA
Swine Import Information Author: Arizona Animal Abuse: AZ MICRO MINI PIGS.

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Suzette Ferguson AZ Micro Mini Pigs Scam artist and vile woman Queen Creek Arizona Author: Mesa , Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: AZ Micro Mini Pigs Queen Creek, Arizona

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Red Roof INN Plus Horrible....Absolutely the worst!!!!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Hotel: Red Roof INN Plus pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Scott Kennedy Unethical Business, Unsanitary Supplement Provider Phoenix Arizona
Author: New York City, New York Racists: Scott Kennedy Phoenix , Arizona