Your Search | days inn metro, phoenix az

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Colliers Target Branding I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. New York New York
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Colliers Target Branding New York, New York

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 19 2017
Luminous Advance Skin Care Ripoff...free trial charged $98.01 after 14 days Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Luminous Advance Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Madison Hill Properties No heat no hot water for days Chatham New Jersey Author: Chatham , New Jersey Landlords: Madison Hill Properties Chatham , New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Skin Noir BIG RIPOFF CA Author: Phoenix, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Noir Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings James Recchia Scam Artist Rip Off Total Fraud phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Sign Shops: JImmy V's $5 Subs & Wings phoenix, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Michael Ziton horrible defense,total rip off Phoenix, Arizona Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Lawyers: Michael Ziton Phoenix,, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Alternative Online Design took money and got basically nothing in return Phoenix Arizona Author: Oviedo, Florida On-Line Business: Alternative Online Design Internet

Jan 16 2017
BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ BUYLINE SALESBRIDGECREST FINANCE COMPANY POOR TO TERRIBLE BRIDGECREST PHOENIX ARIZONA Author: LOBELVILLE, Tennessee Financial Services: BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania