DAYS INN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: days inn
There may be more specific results for "days inn"
For more specific results for "days inn"
Showing 26-50 of 11,632 Found Reports For more specific results for "days inn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 13 2017
Lilac Shade ⚠️WARNING!! ⚠️ THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! ALL THE ITEMS COME FROM CHINA AND ARE ALL VERY POOR, CHEAP QUALITY. I BOUGHT FOUR ITEMS, ALL CAME SEPARATELY WITH WEEKS IN BETWEEN EACH ITEM. THE TWO DRESSES WERE BOTH DAMAGED AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND!! I EVEN MADE SURE TO CONTACT THEM IN THE TWO DAYS THEY GIVE YOU TO MAKE THE REQUEST. THEY ARE EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TRY AN BLOCK ME FROM LETTING THE COMMUNITY KNOW THE TRUTH. STAY AWAY! They say Arizona, but actually China Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Clothing Stores: Lilac Shade Internet

May 12 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Beaute Creme Pay for shipping only , after 14 days they will charge your account $99.95 I emailed them before that they said they didn't get the email and you cannot cancel through email what a scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

May 12 2017
England Carrier Services Connie Dye They are the worst company to deal with, including Connie Dye, she forgets about everything, bad memory, she says she's going to be better, but it's always worse. They said they offer same day payment on invojces, its normally. 3-5 days after. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Del Mar, California Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 11 2017
luxurious skin con you to take a trial for $4.99 and if you dont contact them with in 11 days they charge your credit card a additional 89 dollars Real smoke and mirrors plan san diego Nationwide Author: circleville , New York Home HealthCare: luxurious skin Nationwide

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Discover Card I guess grace periods mean nothing anymore? Waiting a couple of days on a payment apparently will make this company fold and be doomed to fail Greenwood Delaware Grace Period?...Laughable Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide

May 10 2017
Professional Sports Authenticator Placed an order, they said 5 days, took over 2 weeks and charged me for 5 days, was not as promised, Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Customer: Professional Sports Authenticator Woodbridge, New Jersey

May 10 2017
Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Contour Glamour They took almost $200 out of my account. I never got another order from them. I called on 14 day to cancel & they said it was too late, said 15 days Internet Author: Rossville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Internet

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Derma Folia O ordered the trial cremes for $4.95 and $5.95. I was charged an additional $89.47 and $94.57. I called the company, they said because I did not cancel these charges within 14 days I am liable for them. I never saw this disclaimer when I ordered the product. It is hidden in their ordering system. Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Derma Folia Internet

May 09 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen The company is a skin care company that has ripped me off. I ordered a product and then shortly after realized they charged me multiple amounts for a FREE Trial. I returned the product within the 30-days they asked for it to be returned.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Image Revive and Face Replen Internet

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

44, Report #1372090

May 08 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Billed thru:ACMRMAR Trim Choice Ordered FREE sample CBC Oil $5.95 shipping. 10 days later $69.95. Ongoing monthly charge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suffolk, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC internet

45, Report #1372032

May 08 2017
trynexecell whitehall creek capital if you dont cancell in 14 days they start billing you for nothing received Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Healthcare Centers: trynexecell Nationwide

46, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

47, Report #1371916

May 08 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES I was sent an email stating that if I don't pay the settlement amount $432.45 then your property and bank account will be seized in two days and you have to go prison for 1 year Internet Author: Austin, Texas Collection Agency's: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 06 2017
Best Funding Solutuions they promised to get me funding, states first fund max 14 days, its been over 2 months, I paid 3k that they will not refund to me New York New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Business Consultants: Best Funding Solutuions New York, New York

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet