DAYS INN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: days inn
There may be more specific results for "days inn"
For more specific results for "days inn"
Showing 26-50 of 60,824 Found Reports For more specific results for "days inn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Was supposed to receive trial of cdb oil for 5.98 well 14 days after I made the order they charged me 79.99 Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Stover Concrete Creations Very poor quality of concrete staining & finish in our new home Wichita Kansas
We are sorry that you are unhappy Author: Milton, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Stover Concrete Creations Wichita, Kansas

Oct 14 2017
Avantirenewal Ordered a free trial for a 4.95 fee 14 days later a total for $178.79 was debited from my checking account unauthorized Buffalo,New York Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio TV Advertisements: Avantirenewal Internet

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 14 2017
Mike Crown Holiday Inn Is a rip off artist Burbank California Author: Dana Point, California Hotel: Mike Crown Burbank, California

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
lumanere/soleil energized skin aid/eyerejuvination ordered the 30 day free trial for$8.57 Lumanere/Soleil within 14 days i get another box for$178.46 santa ana California Author: Beeson, West Virginia Skin Care: lumanere/soleil santa ana, California

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
The Beaufort Inn Breached My Contract The Day of My Event Beaufort South Carolina Author: South Carolina Party Rentals: The Beaufort Inn Beaufort, South Carolina

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Beaute Wrinkler Reducer Beaute Wrinkle cream sent product as ordered paying shipping only -billedCredit Card 99.95 & 89.95 after 15 days. Resent same order the following month, billed credit card without permission. Does not answer telephone calls or accept emails.r Las Vegas Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkler Reducer Internet

Oct 11 2017
CS Fashion Glamor Trends called the number and they wont cancel. they put an exension saying i have to wait 10 days to cancel ? Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Internet Fraud: CS Fashion Internet

Oct 11 2017
RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure The free trial will cost you $89 in 14 days from SHIPMENT (took 6 days to arrive). This is not apparent on the website. Aurora Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure Aurora, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Left me with a water leak in my shower for days San Ramon California Author: Discovery Bay, California Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Nationwide