Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: days
There may be more reports for "days"
For more results perform a general search for "days"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer captivating beauty charged my account 99.95 and 89.95 3 days after getting a sample for $4.95 they are very rude when you try to cancel and wouldn't give the name of a manager having to get my bank fraud dept. involved utau Internet Author: Davisburg, Michigan Skin Care: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 06 2017
eyeendear eyeendear.com I responded to an ad for a sample at 4.95, I ordered the product and never saw the line that i had to cancel within 14 days or i would be charged an ongoing fee unknown unknown Author: Mount Pleasant, Tennessee Skin Care: eyeendear

Feb 06 2017
Miami Pre-owned I financed a car that cost up to $16,000 and the dealer miles to be exact implied a 30 day warranty The car broke down in less than 30 days I try to resolve the issue by calling and no answers no manager or supervisor to help the situation on fixing or trading the car West park hallendale Florida
There's No Implied Anything! Author: Lauderhill , Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Pre-owned West park hallendale , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Shira Bush Paid $3,000 for a manuscript to be finished in 90 days, 9 months later, nothing. Have to take her to small claims court Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Redondo beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Shira Bush Rancho Cucamonga , California

Feb 06 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT AFTER 82 DAYS, NO PRODUCT. EMAILED TODAY IN RESPONSE TO THEIR ORDER UPDATE SAYING ORDER HAS BEEN HELD UP IN CUSTOMS. NONE AVAILABLE Internet Author: Denmark, Maine Hobby Shops: HOBBIE DISCOUNT Internet

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet

Feb 04 2017
Alucia Charged me twice for something that I cancelled 12/26/16. It was within the 14 days to cancel. Albany Georgia Author: Delphi, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Care: Alucia Albany, Georgia

Feb 04 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris works very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that our clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris puts all efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
L'core SXM - Le Pure Reve Sint Maarten Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals.

Feb 04 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris is working very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris is putting all our efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure our clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2017
Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2017
Nuvoderm rips off old lady on social security right from her SS account and refuses to reimburse her! I was offered a trial of Nuvoderm and just had to pay for small shipping and handling charges. I accepted. The terms were to call and cancel in 14 days unless you wanted to continue to be fully charged for the product.  Internet Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Nuvoderm Internet

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Author: San Jose, California Bait-and-Switch: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2017
Scam Author: Hustontown, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Atlantic City, New Jersey

Feb 02 2017
sams special offers ordered lighted chrochet hooks still haven't recieved them then 6 days later my credit card gets fraudulant charges Nova Scotia Author: Nova Scotia Credit Card Fraud: sams special offers Nova Scotia

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 02 2017
poshmark : i contacted the business to return an item I had purchased. It was a women's jacket that when it came was actually mens. i was not able to return the jacket online because it said it had been more than 72 hours since the item was delivered. i wrote the business about 10 times explaining that i was on vacation and now it was five days since the item was return. it was also falsely advertised. the yare refusing to refund me. california Author: new york, New York Clothing Stores: poshmark internet,

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
Sams Special Offers This company is avoiding me. Will not give me answers to where my order is. They took my money 20 days ago and i have no idea when my order will be shipped. Internet Author: Northgenn, Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Sams Special Offers Internet

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 01 2017
Sunny Days Bikes Double Billed and Refund Request Denied Santa Rosa Beach Florida
Author: Ohio Tourist Attractions: Sunny Days Bikes Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. las vegas, Nevada