DAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: days
There may be more specific results for "days"
For more specific results for "days"
Showing 26-50 of 10,589 Found Reports For more specific results for "days"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 11 2017
luxurious skin con you to take a trial for $4.99 and if you dont contact them with in 11 days they charge your credit card a additional 89 dollars Real smoke and mirrors plan san diego Nationwide Author: circleville , New York Home HealthCare: luxurious skin Nationwide

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Discover Card I guess grace periods mean nothing anymore? Waiting a couple of days on a payment apparently will make this company fold and be doomed to fail Greenwood Delaware Grace Period?...Laughable Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide

May 10 2017
Professional Sports Authenticator Placed an order, they said 5 days, took over 2 weeks and charged me for 5 days, was not as promised, Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Customer: Professional Sports Authenticator Woodbridge, New Jersey

May 10 2017
Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Contour Glamour They took almost $200 out of my account. I never got another order from them. I called on 14 day to cancel & they said it was too late, said 15 days Internet Author: Rossville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Renew eye cream Revitalize skin cream Internet

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Derma Folia O ordered the trial cremes for $4.95 and $5.95. I was charged an additional $89.47 and $94.57. I called the company, they said because I did not cancel these charges within 14 days I am liable for them. I never saw this disclaimer when I ordered the product. It is hidden in their ordering system. Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Derma Folia Internet

May 09 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen The company is a skin care company that has ripped me off. I ordered a product and then shortly after realized they charged me multiple amounts for a FREE Trial. I returned the product within the 30-days they asked for it to be returned.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Image Revive and Face Replen Internet

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

38, Report #1372090

May 08 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Billed thru:ACMRMAR Trim Choice Ordered FREE sample CBC Oil $5.95 shipping. 10 days later $69.95. Ongoing monthly charge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suffolk, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC internet

39, Report #1372032

May 08 2017
trynexecell whitehall creek capital if you dont cancell in 14 days they start billing you for nothing received Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Healthcare Centers: trynexecell Nationwide

40, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

41, Report #1371916

May 08 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES I was sent an email stating that if I don't pay the settlement amount $432.45 then your property and bank account will be seized in two days and you have to go prison for 1 year Internet Author: Austin, Texas Collection Agency's: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 06 2017
Best Funding Solutuions they promised to get me funding, states first fund max 14 days, its been over 2 months, I paid 3k that they will not refund to me New York New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Business Consultants: Best Funding Solutuions New York, New York

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 05 2017
Color by Pascale Didn't receive my order,was suppose to mail it within 10 business days and I ordered on April 21,2017. I haven't received an email from them or my order. Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Internet

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 05 2017
PAYZA DO NOT PAY MY REQUEST. IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS 1UE Author: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa, Alabama Financial Services: PAYZA Other

May 05 2017
Eye Rejuv Eye Rejuv and Tru Skin I ordered two free products from this company, the charges were for shipping and handling only. I did not see anywhere, while ordering that I would be charged 14 days later, in excess of $90 twice to my credit card.Internet
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Skin Care: Eye Rejuv Internet

May 04 2017
Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Ocean breeze This is a time share co. Complete rip off we signed their contract had three days to counsel call the second day they would not let us out of the contract not it is reported as a bad debt on our credit Just dreams or ocean breeze llc Hawaii Author: Beckley , West Virginia Resorts: Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Hawaii

May 04 2017
New Chic The company said my seeds would arrive in 20 days or less. Over a month and nothing. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Nurseries: New Chic Nationwide