characterized

Your Search | dazzle bright
Approximately 647 Reports Found

Oct 16 2014
Dennis Bright Claims he can double your money in 24 hours or less Orange County California
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Dennis Bright Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Bright Covers Bright covers led me on for months with empty promises! ann arbor Michigan Author: taylor , Michigan Building Services: Bright Covers ann arbor , Michigan

Sep 12 2014
flex-trax Tony bright sent broken,don't fit,not of quality won't refund my money cleveland tennessee Author: jasper, Indiana Auto Parts: flex-trax Internet

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 21 2014
Lavish Skin & Bright Skin Difficult to exchange. Product is worthless Santa Ana Internet Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: Lavish Skin & Bright Skin Internet

Jul 17 2014
Bright Burn Cigs E Cigs Lux Internet offer free starter package $4.95 6/29/2014 received package 7/9 on 7/12 charged credit card $109.67 said I signed to join & had 14 days to cancel/return package or I owed $109.73 debited my credit card Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: Bright Burn Cigs Internet

Jun 24 2014
Bright Now! Dental Used scare tactics to persuade me to have $2500 of unnecessary work done. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Bright Now! Dental Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
HCA Pure Green Garcinia Superior distribution/azc a man called me saying that I signed up for a trial offer of a 30 day pure green Garcinia. I told him that I wasn't interested and he went on to say it was a trial and not a membership. I told him I could not afford the membership going on. He gave me a phone number to call 1-888-294-4134 and they would help me with the cancelation if I did not wish to proceed. I called the number and as soon as I said I want to cancel my the woman said I would have to wait til I was charged the $99 and then I could cancel. I said the man did not explain that to me. She hung up on me. I called back and a different person was on the phone. I had just explained to him that I was hung up on and then he said there is no such thing as a trial offer and hung up on me too. I kept getting hung up on the next 5 times I called. I'm closing my bank account and they can go to hell. meza arizona Author: sea bright, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: HCA Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
Jerry Bright Agent for process and remittance of prize money to a designated Bank Account Madrid Spain
Author: Petaluma, California Lottery: Jerry Bright, Safe-way Seguros Madrid, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
Atlantic Marcite Corp. NEIL RUBEN Company supposable has lifetime warranty but will not honor. Manufacture (Diamond Bright) said they did not apply correctly, reason for failure was listed as incorrect depth applied. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Pool Services: Atlantic Marcite Corp. Fort Lauderdale,, Florida

Jun 03 2014
Bright effects bulbs LF,LLC failure of light bulb , Melted off and fell onto floor , would have caused fire if I had not been there to turn off light switch Pico CA
Author: seward, Alaska Lighting Stores: Bright effects bulbs Select State/Province

May 26 2014
Sea Bright Solar INSTALLATION NIGHTMARE-SQUIRRELS-SQUIRRELS WESTCHESTER NEW YORK Author: Larchmont, New York Roofing Companies: Sea Bright Solar Nationwide

May 14 2014
Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola I was SCAMMED and lied to by Frank Ficazzola and SI SOLAR SEA BRIGHT- STAY AWAY STAY AWAY Staten island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Home Improvements: Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola Staten island, New York

May 05 2014
Bright House Networks BRIGHTHOUSE DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Melbourne FL Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Florida Cable TV: Bright House Networks Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Bright Now Dental Smile Brands Inc. Bright Now Dental Rip Off, Smile Brands Inc., Bright Now Dental Unprofessional, Low Quality Service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Bright Now Dental Tampa, Florida

Apr 14 2014
No Flame E-Cigarette Bright Safe cigs This business needs to be stopped. Miami Beach Florida Author: Glenrock, Wyoming On-Line Business: No Flame E-Cigarette Miami Beach , Florida

17, Report #195126

Apr 07 2014
 IDI GLOBAL - BRIGHT BUILDERS - TAX CLUB - QUICKSITE BUILDER - FREEBAY WEALTH DEVELOPEMENT TEAM ripoff DECEPTIVE, PROFESSIONAL MARKETING THIEVES SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: crandall, Texas Internet Fraud: IDI GLOBAL - BRIGHT BUILDERS - THE TAX CLUB - QUICKSITE BUILDER - FREEBAY WEALTH DEVELOPEMENT TEAM SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Apr 01 2014
Second Chance Financial Mr. Diaz called my home stating he is garnishing my wages suspending my license in civil court unless i pay him 2000 dollars aurora illinois Nationwide Author: bright waters, New York Cash Services: Second Chance Financial Nationwide

Mar 12 2014
dreamprom.com Dreamprom.comFishinthesky Steve Fang LIED TO and SCAMMED! I ordered a prom dress January 28, 2014. I was PROMISED it would arrive by March 5, 2014. It is March 12, 2014, and still no dress and nothing but lies and lies and more lies! Horrible customer service and so very disappointed. Hire more people so you can get out orders on time! BRIGHT WAY TOWER,NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, Nationwide Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Wedding Services: dreamprom.com Nationwide

Feb 21 2014
Castle Dental (Bright Now) Dental Work without Approval not covered by Insurance Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Dental Services: Castle Dental (Bright Now) Austin, Texas

Jan 25 2014
Bright House Networks Replaced equipment w/inoperable equipment and won't return immediately to fix it Melbourne Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Cable TV: Bright House Networks Melbourne, Florida

Jan 15 2014
Instant checkmate background checks The co. Said I could upgrade my report with more information about the persons I was inquiring about by eluding they had more information for 20.00 and the reality is there was no info as the Bright highlighted sign indicated. When I called and complained they said they go public records. Also, I wanted a PDF and their is no mention that iPads can't download PDF and I couldn't retrieve the info and was charged they also said they would refund some of my money 11.00 and cancel my membership they sent me an email that had no content when I responded the email address was blocked therefore I feel this company is fraudulent. I got nothing for my time and money spent 67.00 in less than 24 hours. They had no remorse and did not honor their promise. I talked to a woman named Claudia who was at first pleasant but soon rude. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Morro Bay, California Personal Services: Instant checkmate background checks Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2014
EuroPay Solutions REVIEW: EuroPay Solutions dedication to merchant satisfaction. Confident in its services, EuroPay Solutions charges nothing upfront. EuroPay Solutions specializes in internet-based payment processing. Their past and current objective is to provide the highest quality international merchant account & ePayment Services to PSPs, e-commerce companies & mail-order businesses via national & international payment systems. California, Nevada, Switzerland, United States, European Union *UPDATE: EuroPay Solutions receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, EuroPay Solutions made a serious commitment. Their commitment to finding accounts without upfront fees, making sure clients are paid in full and on time from the bank allows clients to feel safe, confident, and secure. EuroPay Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Toronto, Internet Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Europay Solutions Internet

Dec 01 2013
Klear Gear This company is fining a poorly served customer for posting a bad review. Not a bright idea! Grandville Michigan Author: Georgia Gift Shops: Klear Gear Grandville, Michigan

Dec 01 2013
Bright Burn E Cigs The charge me $ 59.67.where i did not order somethig Miami Beach, Florida Author: Queens, New York Smoke Shops: Bright Burn E Cigs Miami Beach,, Florida