Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

dazzle bright

Showing 1-25 of 738 Found Reports For more specific results for "dazzle bright"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jan 17 2017
Compressionsale.com Melissa Bright and ? Matthew Rude customer service Ordering, Customer Service and convoluted email documentation Vernon Hills Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
Bright horizons at Giralda farms Not a daycare to leave your children at unprofessional teachers Madison New Jersey Author: Caldwell , New Jersey Preschools: Bright horizons at Giralda farms Madison, New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Dec 27 2016
(((REDACTED))) Pill-Popping, Kleptomaniac- Shop Lifter NY & NJ New Jersey Author: Sea Bright, NJ, New Jersey Neighborhood Services: (((REDACTED))) New York

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado DeRosa complaint Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado

Nov 03 2016
Liberty Mutual Insurance Pierre Cazaubon - Claims AdjusterBrittany Bright - Group Claims Manager LIBERTY MUTUAL DOES NOT TAKE REPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR INSUREDS, THEY ARE UNRESPONSIVE & INCOMPETENT Nationwide Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Car Demolishing: Liberty Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Best Buy Irving Manager of Location Has not a bit if customer service. He is to lazy to make things right with the purchased product. Irving Texas So where is the RipOff... Author: irving, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Irving Irving, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Compression Sale Matthew, Melissa Bright Terrible and Hateful Customer Service Vernon Hills Illinois
Author: Henderson, Nevada Medical Supplies: Compression Sale Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Corel Pennacle Dazzle Discontinued support to expensive software Nationwide Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Computer Software: Corel Nationwide

13, Report #1320439

Aug 11 2016
bright yorkies Starland yorkies  Baltimore MRYLns Hagerstown maryland Internet Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

14, Report #1322014

Aug 11 2016
Bright Yorkies Ndikuo Mackenzie They have screwed me of $1470,00 on a puppy scam and shipping of that puppy, This is one of the worst scams that I have every seen, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THEY DEAL WITH. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Dog Breeders: Bright Yorkies Internet

Aug 10 2016
bright yorkies dynamic yorkies scam do not buy baltimore maryland Internet Contact info Author: Texas Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

16, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

17, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bright Yorkies did not live up to his return policy Baltimore Maryland File report with FTC Author: parrottsville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Bright Yorkies

Jun 19 2016
Bright vanguard credit Kyle Emmerson, Craig. This is DEFINETLY identity theft. STAY AWAY! Texas / California Internet
Wrong Person? Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Banks: Bright vanguard credit Internet

Jun 16 2016
Bright View . ( Irrigation ) Shane ..Supervisor for Bright View SCAM Port Charlotte, Florida Author: port charlotte, Florida Landscape Companies: Bright View . ( Irrigation ) Port Charlotte, , Florida

Jun 14 2016
Karl Bright Insurance Agency Agency refused to provide the service and gave me rude attitude because i asked 1 day to check the prices and get back to them. Milford Massachusetts Author: chestnut hill, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: Karl Bright Insurance Agency Milford, Massachusetts

Apr 08 2016
Fishinthesky INC Minnadress Scam Fraud Prom Dress Money Stolen Lied Broken Promises Fraudulent Fake Website UNIT 04, 7F, BRIGHT WAY TOWER, NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Fishinthesky INC Internet

Mar 30 2016
Progressive Auto Insurance They said I was at fault when one of their clients rear-ended me and have the nerve to stick me with their client's bill. Nationwide You aren't that bright.... Author: Alabama Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
National Gun Owners Association Overpriced ripoff for a flashlight that did not work and when it did was not as bright as advertised. St. Peters Missouri Author: Omaha, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: National Gun Owners Association St. Peters, Missouri

Mar 09 2016
Auctions For Income Illinoise Cease & Destist order to Dave Espino, Auctions for Income & Elijah Rubin, W Craig and Co. similar to: Internet Treasure Chest, Netgateway, Inetseminars, Galaxy Mall, Bright Builders, Usight, PCS Professional Consulting Service, Summit Consulting AKA The Summit Group, PMI coaching, America's Note Network, Mentoring of America, Amazing Profits, National Investors Institute, National Real Estate Investors, National Training Conference, prosperlearning.com, PMG pmgmentors.com, pmgtech.com, Russ Dalbey, John Beck Chino California Mental Midgets In Real Estate. Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Auctions For Income Chino, California