Your Search | dazzle smile, dazzle smile pro

Apr 01 2016
softwaresupporthub Purchased Office 2010 Plus Pro - not legal copy. Activated for 10 months and no longer valid. Web Site and contacts no longer functional. NA Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Software: softwaresupporthub Internet

Apr 01 2016
Action Pro White con me on a trial then charged me 100.00 they say after trial period Nationwide Author: MT. Ephraim, New Jersey Dental Services: Action Pro White Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Apple Computer Misrepresents the MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program Oak Brook Illinois
Question Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Apple Computer - Oak Brook Store Oak Brook, Illinois

Mar 30 2016
Juvacell Pro Juvacell FREE TRIAL Hamden Connecticut Author: Sciota , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Juvacell Pro Hamden, Connecticut

Mar 28 2016
juvacell pro skin care Juvacell they stated that I would receive a trial order of their products of I just pay shipping. a week later, I got two charges on my account for $89.77 and $98.71. I did not agree to pay this amount, nor did it say anywhere that I had to pay this amount. Santa Ana California Author: downers grove, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: juvacell pro skin care Santa Ana , California

Mar 28 2016
ALL PRO AUTO REPAIR A COMPUTER WILL FAX YOUR CAR FASTER THAN A DIAAGNOSTIC MACHINE DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Auto Repair Service: ALL PRO AUTO REPAIR DENVER, Colorado

Mar 28 2016
The Sign Doc, aka: Pro Med Signs Jeff Gibbens posed as a sign salesman with a portfolio to show off his past works. He wrote up a contract and took a deposit in the amount of $3600 and disappeared, only to resurface long enough to try to collect the balance on the sign with no delivery as of this date 3/28/20016 Dallas Texas Author: Marietta, Georgia Sign Shops: The Sign Doc Dallas, Texas

Mar 28 2016
Vacation Rental Pro Ponte Vedra, Fl Author: Midland , Michigan Lodging: Vacation Rental Pro Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Action Pro White Blizzard This company charged my charged for a couple hundred dollars without being authorized . I was told that for a free trial all I had to pay was a dollar or two and that was it,but yet they ended up taking money off my card meant for my work checks and I was saving it toward kids needs and etc; I had no problems with money coming off my card unauthorized until I came across Action Pro White .Blizzard. they left me devastated and in shock I couldn't believe it. So I sent an email to them through my prepaid card holders with the reference number of transactions they took off my card to let them know I'm disputing their transactions, but I was told to wait ten business days with update but its not fair for a company to come along and take people hard earned money.  Internet Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Mar 22 2016
LA Fitness and Pro Results changed contract thru deceptive tactic, kept charging Irvine Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness and Pro Results Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
juva cell pro they are a scam! con you into stealing your money! santa ana Nationwide Author: palm bay, Florida Sales People: juva cell pro Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Aaron James Cassou Aaron Cassou was unprofessional, rude, and slow on the set and in pre-pro, WILL NOT HIRE AGAIN West Hollywood California Author: new york , New York Producers: Aaron James Cassou West Hollywood, California

Mar 15 2016
Pure Cleanse Pro sent me bottles of cleanse for dieting cost of 144.92 plus chipping and handling - does not work Tampa Florida Author: Lockport, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Pro Tampa, Florida

Mar 15 2016
Ebay Seller Scott Daven Scotdave_0 and many other names that change frequently after every purchase. I Was Sold Fake OxyElite Pro On Ebay Texas,Brooklyn, Etc Internet
Thx for update Author: new york, New York Weightloss Programs: Ebay Seller Scott Daven Internet

Mar 13 2016
Dermar/Renew Skin Renew Pro-Collagen Fraudulent Charges/Customer representatives giving out incorrect information, uncooperative Phoeniz Arizone Author: nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Dermar/Renew Skin Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Ultra Green Coffee Diet Pro, Royal Garcinia Cambogia San Diego California Author: Swanton , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Ultra Green Coffee Internet

Mar 09 2016
Stores Online And PMI Training A Ripoff. We are at the mercy of some ruthless outlaws wearing suits and a smile. Here is a thought, how about a lawsuit? Orem Utah Author: Central Point, Oregon Sales People: Stores Online, Inc. And PMI Training - StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Mar 08 2016
24hr Pro Locksmith Nashville locksmith service Pro Locksmith | American Locksmith 24-7 Be very careful when dealing with the company Scottsdale Arizona, Nashville TN Author: antioch, Tennessee Locksmiths: 24hr Pro Locksmith Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
club white smile via DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG DNK do not have sign in, no password, no membership and they charge every month my crédit card via delevery-planet.com Frederiksberg http://clubwhitesmile.com/ Author: Beauceville, Quebec Dental Services: club white smile via DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG DNK Frederiksberg,

Mar 01 2016
Business Pro Designs Businessprodesigns.com THIEVES - TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DEVELOPED THE APP. India Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Programmers: Business Pro Designs Internet

Feb 29 2016
Sho Pro of Indiana, Inc Sho-Pro is a dangerous company Indianapolis Indiana Author: Nashville , Indiana Home Improvements: Sho Pro of Indiana, Inc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 29 2016
Club White Smile, Sarah Larsson was the person contacted. advertised a cheap phone Fredricksberg Internet Author: 10707 103street, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Feb 24 2016
Juvacell pro Deceptive Hamden Connecticut Author: Tonopah, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Juvacell pro Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 23 2016
Nathalie Dubois Nathalie Du bois Illegally represented my music, didn't pay sync fees, illegally registered my music with PRO claiming 50% publishing on my music catalogue. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Nathalie Dubois Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
ALEX CASS, ALEX BECKER, MO MIAH, SOURCE WAVE DISHONEST THIEVES! I Paid $127.00 for SEO Zen Pro on 10-29-13, This software was supposed to include free lifetime updates as Alex Cass stated. Less than 10 months after my purchase the website URL where you access the software has expired. They have never responded to my emails as they promised they would when the software was purchased. Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania Computer Software: ALEX CASS, ALEX BECKER, MO MIAH