Your Search | dazzle smile, dazzle smile pro

Dec 21 2016
BARETTO PRO CLEANING LLC ANTHONY BARETTO EMANUREAL HIS PARTNER. HE RIPPED US OFF MY HUSBAND AND I WORKED FOR HIM AND HE ONLY PAID ONE OF US. TULSA Oklahoma Author: OKLACITY, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: BARETTO PRO CLEANING LLC TULSA, Oklahoma

Dec 20 2016
focus nutra ca garcinia pro vsc nutra Pay shipping only my BUTT... New-York New-York
Author: DDO, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: focus nutra ca garcinia pro Internet

Dec 19 2016
David Ross Pro Leads NYC Sold us the worst leads and was not willing to help in any way New York Nationwide
Author: Illinois Loans: David Ross Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
NAA National Agents Alliance; The Lampe Company, LLC; Superior Performers, Inc. d/b/a National Agents Alliance ,NAA, The Lampe Company, LLC, and all of NAA's Affiliates, including without limitation Pro Data Research®, LLC and K.I.T.® Marketing, LLC,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS EMPL IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE -- IT IS NOT IT IS A SCAM NORTH CAROLINA Nationwide Author: CROSBY, Texas Insurance Companies: NAA National Agents Alliance Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Pro Cal Stone John Profanchik They Are Rip Off Artists Beware of This Man and Anyone Associated With Him Including His Son Addison Texas Fake Competitor/Imitator Review Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro Cal Stone Addison, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Team Edge Team Pro Edge I made an online purchase from this company which shows an address in Oregon, the phone number is a New York number, and the charge came through as a Beijing China charge. I have tried contacting the company by all means listed and have received no response. I have filed a claim with my bank against this fraudulent website. Portland, Oregon Otisco, New York Beijing, China Internet
Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Sporting Goods: Team Edge Internet

Dec 12 2016
Pro 1 Windows and Doors Twilight Zone Nightmare Dallas Texas
 Leslie, I want to make your experience with my company and your windows a success. Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Products: Pro 1 Windows and Doors Dallas, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Skin Restore Pro Brutal Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Duluth, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Restore Pro Internet

34, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Dental Pro SCAM. Will Steel Your Money Unwilling to You. internet Author: Wasco, California Dental Services: Dental Pro Internet

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of Full Paid jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 23 2016
White Light Smile Company charged me monthly after I made a purchase and showed on my credit card as subscription San Diego California
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
Master Pro Collission Incompetent repair men that will cost you more money! Aurora Colorado
Author: denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Master Pro Collission Aurora, Colorado

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 19 2016
eyetensify skin refine pro Charged for two months of products that I didn't order Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: eyetensify Internet