DAZZLE SMILE DAZZLE SMILE PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dazzle smile dazzle smile pro
There may be more specific results for "dazzle smile dazzle smile pro"
For more specific results for "dazzle smile dazzle smile pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 13 2017
eye refresh pro ajf group i do not like getting RIPPED OFF ....and this company is infamous for doing it....i got the eye refresh...doesnt work..called them... henderson NV Author: dumont, New Jersey Skin Care: eye refresh pro Internet

Mar 10 2017
Pro gain Premium Pro gain took money from my account without ordering anything from them! Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Pro gain Premium Internet

Mar 09 2017
Ibuzzpro John Breck ringless voicemail I buzz pro ibuzzexpress.com scam, steal, lie, bad product, ringless voicemail Chesterfield Nationwide Regarding Ludicrous John Breck Rebuttals Author: Rockvale, Tennessee Computer Software: Ibuzzpro John Breck Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Trade Masters Pro Their stock market advice is terrible. In two months I was down 49%. They are scammers. New York New York Author: Plantation, Florida Online Trading: Trade Masters Pro Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Mark Castillero These people hurt my dog.....Used an electronic collar and never took it off as per precise instructions Vista California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Abuse: Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Vista, California

Mar 01 2017
Revived Youth Skin Dazzle Pure, Ven Dermaclear Skin This is the biggest skin care scam there is. Dont fall for it.They want you money not business. Internet Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 28 2017
Pro Mailing Center, INC, TM Company Ripoff Company and Federally illegal Columbus Ohio Author: Purcell, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Pro Mailing Center, INC Internet

Feb 28 2017
Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Luciano, SURGE PRO Fayetteville, NC Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Personal Services: Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
lead city pro promised to generate leads, worst leads I ever had, no phones, wrong address,etc. Murrieta California Author: Northville, Michigan Builders & Contractors: lead city pro Murrieta, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
Lago Del Oro Water Company Fraudulent water Company Tucson / Saddlebrook Arizona Author: Catalina, Arizona Utility Companies: Lago Del Pro Water Company Tucson , Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 15 2017
Sales associate pro Total fraud Mckinney Texas Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Sales associate pro Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Pro Flowers proflowers.com Never order from pro Flowers. Very Unreliable Internet
Author: Aylett, Virginia Landscaping: Pro Flowers Internet

Feb 14 2017
Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Manuela Charles Virginia Beach Internet No scam exist...... Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Cleaning Services: Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Hampton Roads Internet