DAZZLE SMILE DAZZLE SMILE PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dazzle smile dazzle smile pro
There may be more specific results for "dazzle smile dazzle smile pro"
For more specific results for "dazzle smile dazzle smile pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Monarch Dental Smile Brands BAD DENTISTRY Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Dental Services: Monarch Dental Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Integrity Property Management 1965 Sandy DeWitt: Every Mother, Child &Vulnerable Elder Vacated W a Smile Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorneys General: Integrity Property Management Puyallup, Washington

May 16 2017
Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Deceptive Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: VINITA, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Nationwide

May 15 2017
Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia /Absolute Mango Cleanse Total Ripoff! Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 11 2017
Thumbtack.com (Alicia) Scammed by Pro Apple Valley, CA Internet Author: Hesperia, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Thumbtack.com (Alicia the horse Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio Robert Streeter Has Resurfaced With 2 New Companies Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 10 2017
The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner Unreliable and deceptive business practices baytown Texas Author: Baytown , Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner baytown, Texas

34, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 05 2017
trademasters pro dennis verderosa pump and dump con artists New York Author: wheaton, Illinois Brokerage Companies: trademasters pro New York

May 04 2017
Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Dishonest Quote on Phone Charlotte Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Internet

May 02 2017
Adjuster Pro Adjuster Pro School Ripoff Business Bedford Texas Author: Santa Cruz, California Trade Schools: Adjuster Pro Bedford, Texas

May 01 2017
Pro Skin Max Eye Opulent and Skin Opulent Therapy Cream horrible people.ready to bawl.even broke out from it and the won't refund. Internet Author: ogema, Minnesota Skin Care: Pro Skin Max Internet

May 01 2017
Duro Corporation NXR Ranges Pro Style Ovens rust heat seals corrode in under a year City of Industry California
Author: AMITYVILLE, New York Appliances: Duro Corporation City of Industry, California

Apr 30 2017
Right Networks QuickBooks QuickBooks hosting QuickBooks Pro Advisor DOES NOT RECOMMEND this company! Hudson NH Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Right Networks Internet

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate Les ColemanRealtorShorewood Real Estate Les tried To Trick me into a Low Ball offer on Purchase of JBL Pro Loudspeakers Las Vegas Nevada Misrepresentation made me change my mind Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate 5550 Painted Mirage ,

Apr 28 2017
Pro Tuning Labs PTL ENTERPRISE Ordered Set of Bulbs for Headlights - In Lieu of what purchased shipped Cheap Imitations/Different Brand Baldwin Park California
Author: MARION, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pro Tuning Labs Baldwin Park, California

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Chad Lance,Josh Worst Paint Job Ever Jacksonville Florida Renee Soforenko crazy Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Paint & Wallpaper: Home Pro Complete Services Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Pro Anabolics proanabolicsteroids.com Pro Anabolics - don't order from this place unless you want to lose your money Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Medical Supplies: Pro Anabolics Internet