Your Search | dazzle smile
Approximately 737 Reports Found

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 12 2016
Club white smile Ripped me off  US Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 09 2016
Club White Smile yep, they defrauded me using deception, just like they did to you ottawa / Nationwide Author: pincher creek, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 08 2016
Club White Smile suckered my husband and now can't get my money back does not appear Internet Author: Dead Creek, Ontario Internet Services: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 06 2016
Club white smile Club white smile 2 dollars shipping and handling .didn't say join our club for 199.00 a month they said I won an I phone and will receive it in 10 days Internetn Author: cross ĺake manitoba, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 05 2016
Club White Smile charged me 119.00 twice before I became aware of scam Internet Author: courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 04 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.com FREDERIKSBERG 1851 DNK downloaded a calculator apps one day and a pop up that I won an iPhone 6. I fill out the info they require to send me the iPhone and they require a $1.99 for the iPhone.  Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 04 2016
club white smile came up on my computer from Bell to do a survey to recieve a new phone for 1.99 and now there is 119.00 taken out of my account this morning. I did this survey in early december Internet Author: port morien, Nova Scotia Cellular Phone Companies: club white smile Internet

Jan 02 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.comDenmark Switch & Bait - Dental company promoting an iphone promotion Frederiksberg 1851 DNK Author: Calgary , Alabama Dental Services: Club White Smile Frederiksberg 1851 DNK,

Jan 01 2016
Club White Smile Fredericksberg Cell phone scam Fredericksberg Internet Author: Weyburn, Saskatchewan Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 28 2015
Club White Smile They sent a offer to get a iPhone 6S for just $1.99 and then when they received my credit card and the $1.99 was charged and accepted, they then charged me $119.00. I never did receive the iPhone in three weeks like they said. Frederiksberg Internet Author: white rock, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 27 2015
Club White Smile The company has charge my credit card for $1.99 and $119 without my authorization Internet Author: London, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 27 2015
Club white smile Amazing offer to try out an iphone 6 for 1.99$! But then, 119$ is charge on the card, and as i read afterward, no iphone on the way.... :( Internet Author: Saint-Laurent, Quebec $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smile Internet

Dec 23 2015
Clubwhitesmile Purchase Delivery-planet i was playing online golf game, and a pop up appeared. it told me that i had won an i phone 6. i was asked to pay 1.44 for confirmation, then took me to the fill out page with my name, address and bank account number. within 2 days they took out the 1.44 from my account, and then a day or two later, they took out 85.16. on my online bank account, it showed up as a transaction from club whitesmile, but 2 days later the transaction showed 'purchase delivery planet'. if i had not looked before, i would not even know that it was actually club white smile. Internet Clubwhitesmile Purchase Delivery-planet i was online and a pop up appeared. it told me that i had won an i phone i was asked to pay 1.99 for confirmation, then took me to the fill out page with my nam Author: New Lebanon, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Dec 23 2015
Club white Smile, FrederiksbergDNK iPhone offer scam Frederiksberg, Denmark w/ office in Ontario Ontario Author: Vancouver, Alabama Telephones: Club white Smile, FrederiksbergDNK Ontario

Dec 22 2015
Delivery-planet Club white smile they offered an IPhone 6 for evaluating the IPhone 7, a charge of $1.99 was listed they than charged $119 Frederiksberg, Denmark Internet delivery-planet Author: Calgary, Alberta Telephones: Delivery-planet Internet

Dec 20 2015
Club White Smile fraud/was charged additional $119.00 for product I did not receive Internet Author: anonymous, Manitoba Miscellaneous Electronics: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 16 2015
Club white smile NH SYSTEM APS FREDERIKSBERG DNK Took money from my credit card Not sure Internet Author: Montreal , Quebec Unusual Rip-Off: Club white smile Internet

Dec 16 2015
CLUB WHITE SMILE offered iphone 6s for $1.99 Internet
Author: Mississauga, $$ REWARDS Offered: CLUB WHITE SMILE Internet

Dec 14 2015
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile deducted $119 from my credit card without my express agreement Denmark Internet Author: Brampton Ontario, Ontario Internet Fraud: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Dec 13 2015
Club white smile/ iphone 6s Internet
Author: Salt spring , British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cellular Phone Companies: Club white smile/ iphone 6s Internet

Dec 10 2015
Club White Smile SCAM - but technically legal Frederiksberg, DK Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Telephones: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 10 2015
Club White Smile Fredericksberg Club White Smile Fredericksberg Offer of an I-Phone was a rip-off scam - based out of Fredericksberg Frederiksberg Denmark Author: Québec, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 09 2015
Club White Smile Fredericksberg Offer of an I-Phone was a rip-off scam - based out of Fredericksberg, Denmark Internet Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Telephones: Club White Smile Fredericksberg Internet