DAZZLE SMILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dazzle smile
There may be more specific results for "dazzle smile"
For more specific results for "dazzle smile"
Showing 1-25 of 752 Found Reports For more specific results for "dazzle smile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 18 2017
Monarch Dental Smile Brands BAD DENTISTRY Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Dental Services: Monarch Dental Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Integrity Property Management 1965 Sandy DeWitt: Every Mother, Child &Vulnerable Elder Vacated W a Smile Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorneys General: Integrity Property Management Puyallup, Washington

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 13 2017
Snap-on smile; Snap-on smile & providers Snap-on Smile sold me expensive junk I'm on the hook to pay off Internet Author: Northbrook, Illinois Dental Services: Snap-on smile Internet

Apr 12 2017
Derma Dazzle Revived Youth Cream Auto billed credit card and will not refund for returned products Saint Petersburg FL - Florida Author: LAKE ZURICH, Illinois Skin Care: Derma Dazzle Illinois

Mar 31 2017
Stoughton Trucking Ed, Linda Stay away from this lying, cheating company! Stoughton Wisconsin With A Smile On My Face.... Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Trucking Companies: Stoughton Trucking Stoughton , Wisconsin

Mar 01 2017
Revived Youth Skin Dazzle Pure, Ven Dermaclear Skin This is the biggest skin care scam there is. Dont fall for it.They want you money not business. Internet Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 23 2016
White Light Smile Company charged me monthly after I made a purchase and showed on my credit card as subscription San Diego California
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Oct 31 2016
Whitelight Smile White Light Smile SCAM !!! Beware of dishonest monthly auto charge to your credit card! San Diego California Report SCAM Author: Sunriver, Oregon Beauty Products: Whitelight Smile San Diego, California

Sep 30 2016
White Light Smile SCAM - They automatically sign you up for a subscription without clearly notifying you!! San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Fraud: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 05 2016
Corel Pennacle Dazzle Discontinued support to expensive software Nationwide Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Computer Software: Corel Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Steven Berklacy, DDS Took my smile away! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow , Oklahoma Dental Services: Steven Berklacy, DDS Tulsa, Oklahoma