Your Search | deal max todayescapes yoursavingsclub

Oct 22 2014
SALVAGEWORLD.NET GSA Auctions, LLC Insurance Auctions LLC, SalvageWorld.net, Marko Alexo, George Alexopoulos, Stephanie, Dexter, Jay Freed, Niko MONEY WIRE FOR 17,473.00 ON SEPT 10 2014 AND NEVER GOT IT BACK UNTIL NOW. DONT DEAL WITH THEM. BE AWARE FT. LAUDERDALE Internet, FL Author: CORAL GABLES, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Dealers: SALVAGEWORLD.NET Internet

Oct 21 2014
maxhca hca-max garcinia Cambodia Nationwide Author: Niles, Ohio Weightloss Programs: maxhca Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
title max Loans without my approval but two names on the title Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: title max Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 15 2014
Castboy Billy Damota, Billy Damota Casting, Castboy, Castboy.com Deceptive Mean Spirited, Nasty to deal with in general Los Angeles Internet Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Castboy Internet

Oct 15 2014
www.Hotwire.com Hotwire travel deals Amy Monfils Hotwire's ad claims a 50-80 % reduction of hotel room rates. They did not disclose the name of the hotel until after booking- when I verified the rates I found I actually paid MORE through Hotwire than had I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami directly for these dates. Once I called Hotewire to complain they said the medium 50-80 % is baed on comparable hotels. When I asked for what comparable hotels they use to base this on, the refused to disclose this. Hotwire rips you off and then covers its tracks that by booking you agreed to teh Terms and can not cancel. Whe4n yu can show that you got a rotten deal and that they lied to you about the rate reduction they cover their tracks that this is based on a mdedium rate of comparable hotels but they refuse to say what hotels they use as their comparables! SO this way they defraud the consumer and refuse to allow for a cancellation or a refund! I spoke to several of their supervisors including Amy Monfils' office and they all repeat the same fraud. Hotwire itinerary 5502233205 San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: www.Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 15 2014
A V W Max Prof called continuously for 15 back to back phone calls, they refused to stop calling Nationwide Author: Alabama Telemarketers: A V W Max Prof Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 10 2014
Credit Max paid a 1000$ down an barley made it home before the head cracked tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Credit Max tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

16, Report #1181904

Oct 09 2014
Cobblestone Auto Spa Cheated out of a Hand Wax after a deal was negotiated. Chandler Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Car Washes: Cobblestone Auto Spa Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2014
Meetup.com Scott Heiferman Meetup Failed to Deal with Lunatic Members New York New York Author: New York, New York Clubs & Organizations: Meetup.com New York, New York

Oct 08 2014
Shalimar Fence might be the worst company to deal with. Shalimar Fence seems to think they are abve the law and don't have to worry about permits or city ordanances. Shalimar Florida Author: Mary Esther, Florida Questionable Activities: Shalimar Fence Shalimar, Select State/Province

Oct 08 2014
Us horse transport Very bad to deal with not only brought a virus and pin worms in horses lost a ton of weight they steal your hay if it's better then there's also caused major damage to a pregnant mare permanent damage to muscles and hind end dents in her hindquarters torn Damaged a very rare pregnant horse personally Denver Colorado Author: Augauanga , California Sporting Goods: Us horse transport Colorado

Oct 07 2014
Fiat of Maple Shade Cherry Hill Triplex decieve deceptive tactics liars lies cheat swindler swindle • deceit star • deception star • extortion star • hoax star • racket star • rip-off star • scam star • blackmail star • cheat star • con star • double-dealing star • fake star • frame-up star • fraud star • hustle star • imposition star • imposture star • knavery star • sell star • shakedown star • sham star • sting star • trick star • trickery star • crooked deal star • dirty pool star • double cross star • fast one star • fast shuffle star • shady deal star • sharp practice star • shell game star Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Fiat of Maple Shade Maple Shade, New Jersey

Oct 06 2014
max training studio kyvan ryce completely worthless waste of $ plus he's a little friendly huge waste of $ I get better results bymyself factoryville Pennsylvania Author: clarks summit, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: max training studio Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2014
DEVILCORP , The Landers Group, Cydcor, Quantum, Granton Marketing, Innovage, The Cobra Group, Smart Circle, DS Max, etc. etc. , Why do they need so many names? It's because they screw people. Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Liars: DEVILCORP Internet

Oct 03 2014
DealDash Deal Dash DealDash computers hacked - and the company is not responding! Internet Author: Willowick, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: DealDash Internet

Oct 02 2014
Lumnera Eye Serum or Dermanique Product DOES NOT WORK and customer service is impossible to deal with. They do not stand behind their product but will offer you 50% doscount to continue to send you products. Greenville, SC and Las Vegas, NV Nationwide Author: Lexington, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Lumnera Eye Serum Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Bruce Hovland Home Improvement Source Con Thief Liar Scam Artist RUN AWAY Do NOT Sign a deal with this MAN! Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bruce Hovland Clearwater, Florida