Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

deal max todayescapes yoursavingsclub

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Max ErwinMax Erwin, JrMEJR, LTD, Ace Exteriors, Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors, LLC Catch a Contractor, Took My Money Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Columbus, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 20 2017
CD Diet and Health I signed up to getone bottle of Max Garcinia tolose weight. You had to only pay for the shipping charge of $4.97. It didn't say anything else. San Diego California Author: Rosholt, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Feb 19 2017
Loan Max-Cincinnati HOW DECEPTIVE CONTRACT WORDING WILL COST YOU HUNDREDS OF $$$ @ LOAN MAX cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Max-Cincinnati cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Scamming people out of rent and deposits. Slum lord Van Nuys California
Boys are not available Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 16 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 15 2017
uslegitcannabisdispensary.com/ ALLIAN TECHE NGOH MAX DULLA JAFF  Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Pharmacies Online: uslegitcannabisdispensary.com/ Austin, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Model A Garage; John Phillips Refused to complete deal and reneged on promised discount and delivery Luray Virginia Author: NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Model A Garage Luray, Virginia

Feb 14 2017
SCOTT MURPHY Former client spreading inaccurate and slanderous information Florida Florida Response: Facts Innacurate Author: Ft Myers Beach, Florida Dead Beat Customers: SCOTT MURPHY Windermere, Florida

Feb 14 2017
NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS i order a 14 day free tril of garcinia cambogia. internet Author: Ceres, California Attorneys General: NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS internet

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 12 2017
t-mobile bad deal worst customer service scammer becarfull do not signup with t-mobile okc Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Telephone Companies: t-mobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet