Your Search | deal dash

Oct 06 2015
intoxalock Consumer Safety Technologies Personal auto held hostage Des Moines Iowa Deal. Author: morganville, New Jersey Auto Security: intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 06 2015
Deal dash Nationwide Author: Franklinville NC 27248, North Carolina Adult Web Site: Deal dash Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
TowerPoint Capital TowerPoint Capital has sold 100% of the deals they have completed to Crown Castle International. The company actively deceives customers and misrepresents these intentions. If you have completed a deal with TowerPoint Capital please contact us to take part in the upcoming class action lawsuit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Frontier Communications upping a package deal every 3 months Angola Indiana working it out Author: Angola, Indiana Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
VALUE PLUS Elizabeth Collins i was promised a$50.00 gift card with my package deal i got with Value Plus ,ive called and emailed them and im getting the same run around po box 5265,hopkins mn 55343-2265 Nationwide Author: mooresville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: VALUE PLUS Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Award Homes Brian Maloney, AKA Bologna Totally bombed on this entire deal from the start and 6 months laters still not finished and still not living in my home! Jasper Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Award Homes Jasper, Georgia

Sep 17 2015
next day cpn never gabe me my trade line. orange county Internet Positive experience Author: los angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: nwxt day cpn Internet

Sep 15 2015
Reliance Property Management Group aka RPMG Condominium Property Management - Nightmare to deal with - Incompetent Staff - Answering Service New Brunswick New Jersey Update Author: New Jersey Property Management: Reliance Property Management Group New Brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 15 2015
First Advantage Investments LLC. (Cynthia Sadler and Dennis Wideman) Fraudulent Land Contracts/Deal Prospect Pennsylvania
Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: First Advantage Investments LLC. (Cynthia Sadler and Dennis Wideman) Prospect, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Steve H. Wetter Attorney at Law, P.A. Took my money and did nothing. Then quit as my attorney after he couldnt get a deal for me. fort myers Florida
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Steve H. Wetter Attorney at Law, P.A. fort myers, Florida

Sep 10 2015
Panty Deal is a scam for buyers... Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Strippers & Dancers: Panty Deal Internet

Sep 10 2015
Spray-lining Franchises Rhino, Line-X, Scorpion, Spray-lining, Raptor, Vortex Scam and Complaints about franchises Dallas texas
More on David Sharsh Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: Spray-lining Franchises Select State/Province
18, Report #619371

Sep 09 2015
Karl Bryan / Leader Global Consulting REVIEW: Leader Global Consulting coaches feel safe, confident, assured of success when doing business. Foundation of Leader Global Consulting is unrelenting dedication to results, support, & customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Karl Bryan pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Karl Bryan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Karl's Done Everything He's Promised to Me Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Franchisors: Karl Bryan Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 09 2015
Colony American Homes LLC Unless you want to deal with Liars, cheats, obnoxiously rude people, DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THESE REALATORS Lilburn GA Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
08:37 AM Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,fashiondresswholesale, Mart of Buyer Beware Internet
Author: muskegon, Michigan Clothing Stores: Internet

Sep 08 2015
Karma Loop Company Is A Joke To Deal WIth None. SHipped Directly From Vendors Internet Author: Kerhonkson, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Karma Loop Internet

Sep 08 2015
ALLAN LAM and KATHRYN TAYA GILLBERT I have made a big mistake when I have done the deal with Australian company which I believe their law is better than others countries.  Victoria Melbourne
Author: Singapore, Other Cross-Border Scams: EverGreen Investment Pty Ltd Internet

Sep 07 2015
Cricket Wireless BAIT AND SWITCH Sells you a deal and then changes the price and denies it all Merritt Island Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Merritt Island, Florida

Sep 06 2015
Houghton and Oneal owners Of Investment Properties Mexico, wantted for fraud do not do busines, have criminal records in US states, sell Mexico,live town ofPuerto Aventuras, rip off artists, not legally pratice real es Playa del Carmen, Internet
Richard Houghton Fraud Victim Author: portland, Oregon Realtors: Houghton and O Internet

Sep 06 2015
auto deal corp Wow auto deal corp Do not buy from this company they will rip you off davie Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cash Services: auto deal corp davie,