Your Search | deal dash

Jan 22 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Newport Beach, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 21 2017

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey Eye Care: Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
CENTURT LINK ADDED PACKAGE DEAL WITHOUT MY CONSENT CAROL STREAM Illinois Author: ERWIN, North Carolina Telephone Companies: CENTURT LINK CAROL STREAM, Illinois

Florence Scovel and Rama Deal Rip off. Run around. Scam. Fraud. Internet
Author: Moody, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scov Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Volkswagen - Continues to Defraud the American Public Volkswagen not honoring their TDI settlement deal Herndon, Virginia Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Volkswagen Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Deal Empire The Deal Empire NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT - CALLED AND GOT THE RUN-AROUND Internet Author: Ilion, New York Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Jan 08 2017
Monex groups Fraud Company, Never ever deal with these people Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Monex groups Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
The deal empire I place an order on December 19th 2016 I still haven't received my product everytime I call I get no answer I'll leave a message and no return call California Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties Internet Author: Dover, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
Abra Auto Body New car, didn't do what they said they were going to do, left vehicle out in rain, winshild broken, dash out all electronics got wet. Rochester Minnesota Author: Rollingstone, Minnesota Body Work & Repair: Abra Auto Body Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT will Lie to get your money Lairs, Will Take your money and run after leaving you to deal with getting your car moved Miami, Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT Miam Miami,, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Wordstream One of worse comany to deal with PPC management Boston Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Scott clymo ezloans.biz Scott clymo made a deal with me and I paid him and he never held up his end of the bargain therefore ripping me off florida
Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Scott clymo Select State/Province

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 01 2017
WWW.EMAILFLO.COM I BUY FROM OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING RODNEY GREY WE MAKE DEAL THAT I BUY EMAILFLO.COM TOP EMAIL MARKETING WWW SITE I PAY 4 000$ I DONT GET ANY HELP FROM SELLER THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE DEAL AND I TRY TO GET MONEY BACK DONT WANNA SEND YOUR MONEY OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING.COM WAS. CANADA BC Internet Author: Vantaa, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WWW.EMAILFLO.COM Internet

Dec 30 2016
Deal Dash Ripoff center; I paid over 60 dollars to bid and I was notified that I had won a pair of fancy ear buds. They never sent them and I never bid again. I believe that they are crooks of the most accomplished kind. Internet Author: Mountain View, California Bait-and-Switch: Deal Dash Internet