Your Search | deal dash

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
The deal empire Ordered waisttrimmer $24.90 not does not respond Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: The deal empire Internet

Oct 17 2016
Rentingconcepts, Renting Concepts, Showcase management, one stop rents, data services, Homeland realty Rentingconcepts is a complete scam! DO NOT Deal with George or Doreen Lefkandinos Clifton New Jersey
Author: Clifton, New Jersey Realtors: Rentingconcepts, Renting Concepts, Clifton, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Update on business address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Ideal Managment Never Rent from Ideal Shelly Kelly is impossible to deal with Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo , Colorado Homeowner Associations: Ideal Managment Pueblo, Colorado

Oct 16 2016
Dan Underwood Crime Prevention Unit (no license) Put in a security system on trade. System broke within short amount of time. By the end of the deal, he owes me $2300. Has also done this to others. Jacksonville Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Security Services: Dan Underwood Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 12 2016
Deal man Website and app that should be shut down Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Deal man Internet

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 08 2016
Bligidy - Ken Rose Bligidy - Ken Rose469-734-2023 Auto Repair Service Kennith Rose claimed to be able to recalibrate/repair dash board. Do not waste your time and money with him Grand Prairie nationwide Author: Irving , Texas Auto Repair Service: Bligidy - Ken Rose Nationwide
13, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine
14, Report #1331946

Oct 06 2016
Hudson Capital Solutions Lorenso Dennis/Joseph Gerstel Run away dont deal with these crooks. they stole my money cedar grove New Jersey Author: California Loans: Hudson Capital Solutions cedar grove, New Jersey

Oct 06 2016
Islamic Loan Finance llc Razak Bin Mahmoud, Nadarasan Anandan Complete scam, say they will finance your deal and then want a fee sent to an individual via western union. They say they are based out of Malaysia, but the internet is from the Netherlands.  Malaysia Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Islamic Loan Finance llc Internet

Oct 05 2016
Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Gaines Trust, Gaines Investment Trust Kept our security deposit against Texas state law and are now ignoring all requests of justification. Frisco Texas Gaines made it right! Author: Oak Point, Texas Housing Rentals: Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Frisco, Texas

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH LIARS !!! DONT BUY A CAR !! Laguna Niguel California Not a RipOff Author: mission viejo, California Auto Dealers: Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 04 2016
The Deal Empire No product shipped, no tracking, no response to email, no refund. Author: NORTHERN NJ, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: The Deal Empire

Oct 03 2016
Adam Dash Adam Stephen Dash Paid rent in cash would not give receipt Stole Deposit totaling $3,000 Miami Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Lodging: Adam Dash Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Anthony Mitchell Montana Mitchell, Anthony Mitchell, Horsetree, Horsetree Financial Services LLC Oil and gas, financial services, investing, deal making Houston Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Financial Services: Anthony Mitchell Houston, Texas

Oct 01 2016
Experimac Pearland Parkway Experimac pearlandpkwy Took my daughters iPad in at HER cost. She saved her money to fix (the button). Went back in after a week picked it up realized the screen was lifted took it back in told by the manager who ever fixed it didn't lay something down right. He put it on the hot plate was supposed to be fixed. Next day the home button began messing up again. Took it in took about a week and a half to have it fixed picked it up walked into Target (next door) iPad started turning off and on by itself (which wasn't a problem when we took the ipad). To be treated like that was uncalled for. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to deal with a sh*y person. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Experimac Pearland Parkway Houston , Texas

Sep 29 2016
Conexis Extremely difficult to deal with Dallas Texas FSA Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Health Insurance: Conexis Dallas, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Montgomery patent and design LLC Montgomery patent & design, inventsai, For sale by inventor, patiently brilliant, advertising generation LLC, Ad-Gen. And more Inventsai and Montgomery patent and Design sold me a package deal marketing for my invention, patenting...Canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Patent & Trademark Services: Montgomery patent and design LLC Canonsburg, Pennsylvania