DEAL DASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: deal dash
There may be more specific results for "deal dash"
For more specific results for "deal dash"
Showing 1-25 of 5,155 Found Reports For more specific results for "deal dash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017

Jul 17 2017
GORECON RECON, gorecon, RECON Lights, RECON is a terrible company to deal with!!! RIPOFF! Thieves!!! Stole my money! Wasted my time Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: GORECON Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Convergent Outsourcing LLC This company tried to collect a debt I don't owe and actually offered me a payoff deal! Renton Washington Convergent Outsourcing has been in business for over 50 years Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing LLC Renton, Washington

Jul 15 2017
seal the deal ,sean driveway sealer scam, does not fill in cracks,oil emulsion seal, doesn't honor warranty no known address Tennessee
Author: Cottontown, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: seal the deal no known address, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Mac Churchill Auto Mall Dont accept any promises from this dealer, once the deal is done nothing but lies and headaches Euless Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Auto Mall Euless, Texas

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 10 2017
spammer.ro These guys are scammers.I wanted to buy a software for my company,paid them via bitcoin and never received my order heard from them.Wrote them mails concerning my order but never heard from them.No one should deal with them anymore. Romania Author: Alabama Computer Software: spammer.ro Internet

Jul 10 2017
Beaute Beaute products are a total ripoff! I thought I was receiving two samples for $10. They, of course, put me on automatic renewal and charged me $95 for the two products. When I called to cancel, they told me they had already shipped, tho could not give me a tracking no. Also, when you call, they pressure you with all kinds of questions and products. Learned my lesson. DO NOT deal with this company or believe customer reviews--just another internet scammer, and the the cremes themselves are no better than anything I've tried before. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Beaute Internet

Jul 10 2017
Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Signed deal offering low price, charged twice the amount. Terrible service provided Livermore California Author: Pleasanton, California Exterminating: Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Livermore, California

Jul 09 2017
Brittany Chidley, Psy.D. WARNING Do Not Deal With Dr. Brittany Chidley San Diego California Author: California Consulting: Brittany Chidley, Psy.D. San Diego, California

Jul 09 2017
Jonathan Isbell - Metaevol.com - Cowboy Jon Metal work, Construction, Con man. Takes money, tools and never does the job. New York, Detroit, Chattanooga, Reno Nationwide Dash 7 is a great company, one of the best in Brooklyn Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Jonathan Isbell - Metaevol Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Grout Medic Betty borges Project: Clean & Seal Grout or Tile Betty and her Tech was suppose to finish the job of cleaning, and reseal ALL tile areas in my bathroom. They did not clean the tiles... left a mess every time.  I was totally ripped off. I would not recommend anyone use The Grout Medic as their workmanship was terrible and they were very difficult to deal with. The corporate office would not offer any assistance as they said I had to deal with the franchise owner and hang the phone up. This company has franchises nationwide. Royal Palm Beach Nationwide
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Grout Medic Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Ian Hollinhead Ian Hollinheas, scammer, Ian Hollinhead website, social media promotion, animation &iIllustration Master Las Vegas, Nevada Internet
Terrible Client Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Hollinhead Internet

Jul 06 2017
Advantage BMW Clear Lake Randy Stine, Timothy Nguyen, Joshua Rucker, Chip Chappee Screwed me over on a used car deal. Five days after owning it find out it needs $16K worth of work! Clear Lake Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Advantage BMW Clear Lake Clear Lake , Texas

Jul 06 2017
South Florida Real Estate Rental Adam Dash Florida Author: New York Real Estate Services: South Florida Real Estate Rental Florida

Jul 05 2017
Arrow Truck Sales of Atl Jim and Dust A bad deal bought a truck that is no good. Rip off Conley Georgia
Author: McDonough, Georgia Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales of Atl Conley , Georgia

Jul 01 2017
Happy Deal Mall Shady missing parts replacement Beijing Internet Author: PALM BAY, Florida Questionable Activities: Happy Deal Mall Internet

Jun 30 2017
the deal empire My contact, Angela Sands ORDERED AND PAID, NOT DELIVERED MY ORDER IRVINE California Author: dubai, Other Sales People: the deal empire IRVIE , California

24, Report #1382024

Jun 29 2017
Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts Mopar Mall Horribile company to deal with Murrieta California Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts Murrieta, California

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey