Your Search | deal dash

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
The Deal Empire They stole $59.85 from me! I can't believe this!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 28 2016
Henry Galasso-East Coast Business Brokers-East Coast Store Escrow Refused to Return $5,000 balance of deposit. Deal Never Went Through Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Henry Galasso Internet

Dec 27 2016
lawnmowingonline.com james houston as a contractor he failed to pay me 350.00 even after i resolved issues with a customer, shouldnt have to deal with customer in first place, its a lot to explain Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Landscaping: lawnmowingonline.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
The Deal Empire Will not refund an order which is of no use to me. Internet Author: La Linea De La Concepcion, Other Customer: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
HOWARD and Cooper Marketing and Publicity Howard Marks President HOWARD & Copper Marketing & Publicity - Tel. 424-2688-4365 Howard is a BULLY - Scam bag a BIG Liar Howard is a Big Lair, Bully, Scammer, represents Hiroshi Katagiri a filmmaker, deal Directly with Hiroshi NEVER, EVER, with this Scaam HOWARD Los Angeles California
Author: Alabama Business Consultants: HOWARD and Cooper Marketing and Publicity Los Angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
Deal Empire Ordered 2 different ones for the slim panties Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
Nu River Landing Condominium Robert Bass Nu River Landing Condominium:They are ripoffs deceitful organization,that keeps your deposit even if an owner backs out of a deal for a rental unit in this building.Stay Clear of them. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Better Business Bureau: Nu River Landing Condominium Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 26 2016
Ian Hollinhead Ian Hollinheas, scammer, Ian Hollinhead website, social media promotion, animation &iIllustration Master Las Vegas, Nevada Internet
Ian Hollinhead has to deal with terrible client. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Hollinhead Internet

Dec 23 2016
Prize Candle saw a great deal and bought 4. down 50$, and 4 unhappy girls! pissed off consumer!! Internet Author: Shiocton, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Emfl MYTACTICALKITS Took order on 12/08/16; took $23.94 and $24.90 debit card. Christmas Gifts. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Emfl Internet

Dec 21 2016
On-Site Assembly & Services INC JASON DEAL Hires Felons Only - Not Professional Sunrise Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Personal Services: On-Site Assembly & Services INC Sunrise, Florida

Dec 21 2016
RP Funding Before You Deal with Them. Hear our Stomach Turning Experience Maitland Florida Author: DEBARY, Florida Mortgage Companies: RP Funding Maitland, Florida

Dec 20 2016
The Deal Empire This company is associated with My Tactical Kits Ordered on line from Facebook and $44.85 was deducted on 11/28/16 and still have not received my product. Can't contact them via email or phone with a response. Don't know - either FL or CA Internet Author: White Oak, Texas Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money no product, no respond to emails or customer chat. Internet The. Deal Empire Author: Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 19 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money but no product shipped can not reach company help Internet Author: westminster, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on December 12, 2016. I have yet to hear from them. I was not give notice of my order on my email. I called they never answered and hung up. They did access my credit card and took out the money but no product or satifaction. They hung up on me by phone and would not answer my questions on chat. California Author: davenport, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 18 2016
Deal Empire From a previous surgery I was left disfigured. I saw the body sharper thought this would be great. Ordered it November 20th. Received confirmation of order via email. Followed by shipping confirmation. I still have not received it and they charged my credit card. Capistrano California Internet Author: Sykesville, Maryland Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 17 2016
Deal Dash They charged me 78 dollars for a free item. I never agreed to it West Liberty Ohio Author: West Liberty, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Deal Dash Internet

Dec 16 2016
The deal empire -i-ordered-the-body-shaper-and-it-took-forever then when I did get it was not what promised cheap and way to small Irvine California or china Author: Van buren , Arkansas Attorney Generals: The deal empire Internet

Dec 15 2016
99Santa I ordered a dash cam for my nephew. With mail it was $34.95 US ,I live in Canada, I did the ordering November 26th. I received an e-mail November 30th that the item had been shipped. They sat 5 business days. It's now November 15th, and still nothing. I have put a stop payment. Wasn't even sure if this company is legit or not. I got the same response, as some of the other reviewersrs. Sent a tracking number, which ends up trying to remove my google search engine. Internet Author: Burnaby, Car Parts & Accessories: 99Santa Internet

Dec 15 2016
The Deal Empire paid for item, never received. Internet Author: Cornwall on Hudson, New York Medical Supplies: The Deal Empire Internet