Your Search | deal dash

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 12 2016

Sep 12 2016
SAAD BOUDEMAGH BOUDEMAGH GROUP - MONACO/ ALGERIA SCAMMER, Monte Carlo MONACO The Conman - Saad Boudemagh/ Monte Carlo Author: Delhi, Indiana Business Consultants: SAAD BOUDEMAGH Monte Carlo,

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
Joe Cristiano 6477107171 Mike phipps 6475174212 STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING 6477107171 Guiseppe these guys are currently SACAMMING in the Vaughan Woodbridge area. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT. GOOGLE ANY OF THERE NAMES BELOW AND YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH woodbridge Ontario
Author: Ohio Home Improvements: Joe Cristiano Mike phipps STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING woodbridge, Ontario

Sep 09 2016
MAD CITY SALES Mad City Sales will take advanatage of you if they can. madison Wisconsin You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Sep 09 2016
PRAZA HEALTH Fraud, Ripoff do not deal teh them Phoeniz, Arizona Author: 60614, Illinois Alternative Health: PRAZA HEALTH

Sep 07 2016
Samsung samsung parternerd with att in deal where buy 2 cellphones w/ new service, then get a new york city new york south korea problem solved Author: glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: Samsung

Sep 06 2016
LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Baton Rouge , Louisiana,, Affirmative Claims Agencies Their checks after having to deal with 3 people in over 30 days with their client refusing to call them or take call is not being accepted at two different banks and they know and will not call back or answer when we call Baton Rouge Louisiana
Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Car Insurance: LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co

Sep 04 2016
Matthew Dean Financial Don Hill , Dean Lupo Ask me to invest $8,000 in a real estate deal that never transpired & would not return my money Fords New Jersey Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Matthew Dean Financial New Jersey

Sep 03 2016
Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Discount Retail Services DRSS DPS Total Scam They set you up for Failure not Success Do Not Deal with this Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Galloway, New Jersey Business Consulting: Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 02 2016
AutoNation Toyota Winter Park Lied to me about qualified APR to inflate cash price by over $1,000 Winter Park Florida They fixed the deal Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Dealers: AutoNation Toyota Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 27 2016
lincoln national life insurance Misleading and bad deal for variable annuities Concord Nationwide Author: lexington, Kentucky Insurance Companies: lincoln national life insurance Nationwide
43, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Greystone Capital Brad  347- 657-9519 FRAUD! These guys stole my deal. Do not do business with them! Brooklyn New York Author: New York , Florida Brokerage Companies: Greystone Capital Brooklyn , New York

Aug 24 2016
James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Claims to Be An SEO Expert. Might change his company name. Appears friendly but Do NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. Claims To Provide HQ Links but in Actual Gives tons of Spammy Links that penalize your site. Then Blocks you and runs away. UK Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Internet

Aug 22 2016
Texas Car World Deal gone bad dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Car World dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 20 2016
Pento Auto Lied to me. Bow New Hampshire Let's Examine This Deal, Shall We? Author: Bangor, Maine Auto Dealers: Pento Auto Bow, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts