DEAL DASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: deal dash
There may be more specific results for "deal dash"
For more specific results for "deal dash"
Showing 26-50 of 5,128 Found Reports For more specific results for "deal dash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 14 2017
Baikal Miner Quad Cube A900 ASIC X11 X13 X14 X15 Qubit Quark Dash Mini I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BAIKALMINER.COM!! China Internet
Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Baikal Miner Internet

May 12 2017
England Carrier Services Connie Dye They are the worst company to deal with, including Connie Dye, she forgets about everything, bad memory, she says she's going to be better, but it's always worse. They said they offer same day payment on invojces, its normally. 3-5 days after. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Del Mar, California Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

May 12 2017
FB UTOPIA ChrisFacebook Utopia Cost me a few grand to make things right after he assured me his end of the deal was in order Port Louis, Mauritius Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: FB UTOPIA Internet

May 10 2017
kelly wise kellywisemason dobermans buyer beware do not deal with this person statesville North Carolina Author: garner, North Carolina Animal Services: kelly wise statesville, North Carolina

May 09 2017
vintonauto suzanne hagler found a motor home,fantastic deal,price was right,pictures were very good,set up on their site to transfer money to the chase bank in miami fl Internet florida Author: st james city, Florida RV Dealers: vintonauto Internet

31, Report #1372055

May 08 2017
Zombie johns dont wanna fix the car i just baught i told them about and they just wanted my money first and dont want to own up to there deal akron Ohio Was the purchase AS IS? Author: akron, Ohio Junk Dealers: Zombie johns akron, Ohio

32, Report #1372053

May 08 2017
Alternative FX AKA:Mihai Pavaloaie AKA:mihai27@seznam.cz AKA:Dagmar Zobacova Individual guaranteed to compensate any loss incurred by the company's wrongful investmentswith software development and after losing $7800, the individual dissappered so not to have to honor his end of the deal Czech republick Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: Alternative FX Internet

33, Report #1371967

May 08 2017
RightWay Automotive credit. All. No responce from any one at RightWay Disabled Vet. Deaf. Lip read. Dealership played with my disabiltys to make a bad deal Kalamazoo Michigan Ended up working with@ Ryan at RightWay. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: RightWay Automotive credit Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 03 2017
Skin Cell Clarity aka Done Deal Media, LLC Totally fraudulent! Typical bait and switch tactics! Tampa Florida Author: Kingston, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Cell Clarity Tampa, Florida

May 01 2017
Dardja Never Use : Casperon technologies, Zoplay and Algorith are the same scam Company Wilmington Delaware Miscommunication Author: Wilmington, Delaware Property Management: Realtors: Dardja Wilmington, Delaware

May 01 2017
First Allied Propertis/ World Acquisition Group/ Kevin Adams, Alan Perry Persisted shameless despite my telling them from the first call I wouldn't put a dime of my own money into any such deal. New York New York Author: Benicia, California Resorts: First Allied Propertis New York, New York

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
The Deal Empire will not refund money for returned item China Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina TV Advertisements: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 27 2017
Northridge Toyota Danny Lima These People Ripped Off me and gave me very expensive deal on Toyota Corolla Lease. Northridge California
Parties Agreed on Settlement Author: Reseda, California Car Financing: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 21 2017
AT&T SCAM ON TABLET AND WATCH DEAL Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group dedicated to Serve their clients. Marco Kozlowski & support team employees devoted to clients success & highest customer satisfaction standards. Marco Kozlowski & team truly obsessed with success of all business partners, customers.*UPDATE: Marco Kozlowski & team pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Marco Kozlowski is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
You never closed a deal Author: Floral Park, New York Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. orlando, Florida

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet