Your Search | deal dash

Aug 22 2016
Texas Car World Deal gone bad dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Car World dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 20 2016
Pento Auto Lied to me. Bow New Hampshire Let's Examine This Deal, Shall We? Author: Bangor, Maine Auto Dealers: Pento Auto Bow, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Lemine Group/Thomas Liu/ jessica Wang/ Kyle Chan. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. TORONTO Oregon Author: Toronto, Oregon Financial Services: Lemine Investment Group TORONTO, Oregon

Aug 15 2016
Spunky glass pipes They faked a good deal for keeping my money Edmond Washington
Author: SWANNANOA , North Carolina Tobacco Companies: Spunky glass pipes Edmond , Washington

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

36, Report #1322056

Aug 11 2016
Exotic Cars of Houston Matt BlevinsRandy McCall Lied to Get a Deal, Did Not Disclose Several Issue Spring Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Exotic Cars of Houston Spring, Texas

37, Report #1322032

Aug 11 2016
Real Deal Mattress Fake reviews - Dishonest business practices San Diego California Author: Encinitas, Indiana Mattress Stores: Real Deal Mattress San Diego, California

38, Report #1322014

Aug 11 2016
Bright Yorkies Ndikuo Mackenzie They have screwed me of $1470,00 on a puppy scam and shipping of that puppy, This is one of the worst scams that I have every seen, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THEY DEAL WITH. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Dog Breeders: Bright Yorkies Internet

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 06 2016
www.yourpayment.com They are claiming I owe about $6000.00 to Sprout Health Group and when I spoke with Sprout Health Group they said that they do not deal with this company. Beware this company is fraudulent and will do anything to gain money illegaly.  St. Paul, MN MN Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Health Insurance: IC Systems Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Credit acceptance 25505 twelve mile rd Southfield Mi 48034Beietlling financial 7355 Greenfield Mi 48227 Bullying, threatening,being rude when trying to deal with them, harassment. Southfield Michigan Another Unintelligible Deadbeat Wail! Author: Southgate, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Credit acceptance Southfield, Michigan

42, Report #1319982

Aug 01 2016
DEAL DASH ADVERTIZEMENT OF 2200 BARS OF GOLD FOR KILL SHOT BRAVO, DID NOT PROVIDE AFTER ALL REQUIREMENTS WERE MET MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota Author: West, Texas Liars: DEAL DASH Internet

43, Report #1319892

Jul 31 2016
goldbankcards Made a deal and paid $300, never received product and ignore requests for refund Internet Author: Queens, New Mexico Financial Services: goldbankcards Internet

44, Report #1319667

Jul 29 2016
TakeStar Haload Verbally Abused my mother, did not fulfill contract, groupon deal misleading Santa Monica California Author: Glendale, California Moving Companies: TakeStar Santa Monica, California

45, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Meena na Netleading Hawaii Meena Na fake land deal. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate Investing: Meena na Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
motorsportslab Ferari /Lumbo drive deals Beware of hidden fees and restrictions after buying the deal. Internet Author: fresno , California Racetracks: motorsportslab Internet

Jul 22 2016
Moving APT HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Did I say HORRIBLE?! If you value your money, you value NOT getting ripped off, deceived and lied to and you value your belongings and don't want them ALL being completely decimated, don't ever, ever, ever deal Nationwide
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Moving Companies: Moving APT Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
LEDGEN MOTORS (jeremy) WOST CAR PLACE EVER!!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU GET A CAR DONT DEAL WITH JEREMY garland texas Author: dallas , Texas Auto Dealers: LEDGEN MOTORS (jeremy) garland, Tennessee