Your Search | deal dash

Jun 26 2014
gripgo it refuses to stick to the dash and constan drops the phone lincoln park michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: gripgo Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
Monmouth Telecom Do NOT even think of using Monmouth Telecom for anything! Their service is ansolutely abysmal. They never return phone calls, they are rude to their customers and are impossible to deal with! Red Bank, NJ Internet Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Monmouth Telecom Internet

Jun 25 2014
Prudential Americana Rochelle Vannoy Expect harassment if you deal with this agent! Las Vegas NV Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Realtors: Prudential Americana Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Bank of America Cash Back Deals BofAmeriDeal. Not a Deal when it comes to a purchase Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Bank of America Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Deal Chicken and Tagco SCAM..BUYER BEWARE!! First time customer who tried to redeem a voucher it didn't work, so I tried it 4 different times..never asked for me to confirm my purchase but yet charged my credit card $100 for 4 seperate purchases I didn't agree to. Can't reach a representative at the number provided on their website or on the number provided on my credit card. Emailed without response numerous times. Contacted them via their FB page and still no response. internet
Author: New Haven, Michigan Clothing Stores: Deal Chicken and Tagco Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
FreeScore360.com 6119 Greenville Ave. PMB 345 Dallas, Texas, 75206 Purposely Misleading people into deal Dallas, TX Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: FreeScore360.com Internet

Jun 23 2014
Rachel Dean Johnson Rachel DeanRachel JohnsonRachel Tweete Ripped me off on a car loan deal and stole the money and never paid back the money she was contracted to. Henderson Nevada Author: Peoria, Arizona Investment Brokers: Rachel Dean Johnson Henderson, Nevada

Jun 22 2014
GearXS.com CRAPPY, SHODDY, POOR QUALITY DAILY DEAL ON EBAY DES PLAINES Illinois, Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Bed & Bath: GearXS.com DES PLAINES, Illinois

Jun 20 2014
Sikes Construction Inc Hugh Sikes Sikes Construction Inc takes unprofessional to a whole new level. They have absolutely no integrity. Mr Sikes employee Paul, rear ended my vehicle on a weekend in April 2014 when he should not have been driving his company truck...Paul gave us his insurance information and when I filed a claim he denied it. He also hit the vehicle hard enough to cause my daughter to have to go to the Chiropractor 3 times a week for 2 months. I had proof and a confession from the employee Paul, who hit my vehicle but Mr Sikes refused to right his employee's wrong. I even agreed to work on a cash basis instead of through insurance and only asked them to fix my bumper for $500... Only $500! I was being kind. I understand running a business can be stressful, I didn't want to cause any more stress for Mr Sikes... I called a few times to try and get the issue resolved and after a few back and forth calls and emails Mr Sikes responded with frankly I don't give a damn, harassing me and my employees! I'm done! Maybe Mr Sikes needs to stop acting like a victim and own up to his employees mistake? He even admitted to me that he believed me over his employee Paul... However, I decided due to my husband deploying and me being ill that it was too much for me to deal with so I dropped the case. I thought I would get this information out there because honestly, would you want someone that unprofessional working for you?? I certainly wouldn't. Very unprofessional, zero integrity and very dishonest. Sounds like a business everyone should stay away from! Panama City Florida Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Home Improvements: Sikes Construction Inc Panama City, Florida

Jun 20 2014
storebound store bound dash store bound juicer New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Appliances: storebound New York, New York

Jun 20 2014
Mariner finance not necissarily a ripoff. I needed-they provided. I agreed to the terms. It is their very high level of unprofessionalism that irks me. I WILL pay off this loan and most certainly will never deal with them again and I highly recomment that anyone in need look somewhere else Baltimore Maryland Author: Smithville, New Jersey Loans: Mariner finance Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 19 2014
Larry Goins Group Baited and Switched Programs - Very Confusing- Tutoring/Mentoring Not Up To Par, I Never Made 1 Deal Lake Wylie South Carolina Author: denver, Colorado Seminar Programs: Larry Goins Group Lake Wylie, South Carolina

Jun 19 2014
Maaco On 5/30/14 I submitted my vehicle to be repaired as a result of a hit and run accident which occurred on 5/20/14. At that point the Maaco representative advised me they would get an estimate and have my insurance company adjuster come and inspect the vehicle. I okayed the repairs to begin and in turn picked up my car on Saturday 6/14/14. Upon retrieving my vehicle I performed a check of the basic visual noticeable repairs at which point I realized the repairs where incomplete. Having to deal with a hit and run is traumatic enough; then to top it off deal with a repair shop who's less than bothered that their clients are given a disservice is very disheartening!!!! At this point I asking for a refund so my vehicle can be fixed correctly and completely. Queens Village New York Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Repair Service: Maaco Queens Village, New York

Jun 19 2014
Capital Direct Funding Josh Taylorassociated Underwriting Dept KEPT MY COMMITMENT MONEY, to slow on approving loan & I lost the deal, they have totally shut down any communication Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Capital Direct Funding Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2014
SEO AMERICA KARL LAWRENCE WARNING FOR EVERYONE WHO CONSIDER TO DEAL WITH SEO AMERICA AND CEO KARL LAWRENCE SMALL TOWN CROOK, THIEF & LIAR MELBOURNE, FLORIDA FLORIDA Author: DICKINSON, Texas Websites: SEO AMERICA Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
PA Deals, Title of Office Manager, Yashira Cruz Yashira Cruz Lied And Made an Attempt To Bilk Money through a lease deal. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: lewisbury, Pennsylvania Realtors: PA Deals Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2014
Great Expectations, John Meriggi, Tracy Sorboro, Tracy L. Reminick, Destiny Deal SCAMMED ME OUT OF $6450 GREAT EXPECTATIONS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD Independence Ohio Author: Independence, Ohio Dating Services: Great Expectations Independence, Ohio

Jun 18 2014
Metro Denver Carpet cleaning I called metro denver carpet cleaning and they answered the phone. The man who answered sounded odd. He offered a great price so I took up the deal. When the thing called chet arrived he started acting like he was on drugs. I felt bad for him and let him do his thing. I think he though I liked him or something because the situtation as he left got quite ackward.. I wont go into detail but yeah you get the idea. He also smelled like burnt hair and chemicals... I tipped him 15% despite all this Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Metro Denver Carpet cleaning Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Sunseekers Quesada Spain Simon Christopher Ward Do Not deal with this agency Ciudad Quesada Ciudad Quesada Author: Farnham, Real Estate Services: Sunseekers Quesada Spain Ciudad Quesada, Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
allpartsheating Do not deal with these people milwaukee Wisconsin Author: roselle, Illinois Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: allpartsheating milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jun 17 2014
dish network did not inform me of the early termination fee i had a package deal with windstream comunications for phone internet and tv i moved to a different state when i call they told me they was going to charge my debit card 280 i told them i didnt authorize that and they said i did when i signed a contrart with guy i signed with who installed the service and he never stated that he could barely speak english i called customer sevice and they told me they didnt need me to authorize this they would take it anyway Nationwide Author: maidsville , West Virginia Satellite Companies: dish network Nationwide

Jun 14 2014
Rosegal Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost websi Rosegal took my money, has not sent me the item, is still processing 3 weeks later despite posting on their website that processing takes 1-3 days and a maximum of 7, online links for customer support, contact, complaints, and the live chat they supposedly offer are all non-working links Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Websites: Rosegal Internet

Jun 14 2014
4 Auto Parts LLC www.4-autoparts.com Company uses abysmal terms of service, is unpleasant to deal with, has beatable prices Kansas City, Missouri Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Auto Parts: 4 Auto Parts LLC Kansas City,, Missouri

Jun 14 2014
Supple The infomercial tells how easy it is to return if dissatisfied. Not true! Waited 20 mins to speak to rep. There are added fees one is not expecting and doesn't get credit for. A big deal is made about the free book yet one has to pay $5.95 for s & h. The book isn't worth $5.95. It's packed in the same box as supple and yet it gets it's own s & h chg. I have to ship back via UPS which is very expensive. I will never buy anything from television again! Neenah Wisconsin Author: Hillsborough, California Supplemental Health Programs: Supple Neenah, Wisconsin

Jun 13 2014
 530- 303-8827 CA, USA Don't ever deal with this company under any circumstances. Complete fraud get want payment by greendot card or vanilla card. Then they keep your money. Trust me 530- 303-8827 CA, USA Don't ever deal with this company under any circumstances. Complete fraud get want payment by greendot card or vanilla card. Then they keep your money. Trust me Nationwide Author: Gladstone , Missouri Drugstores: (530) 303-8827 CA, USA Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC