Your Search | deal dash

Apr 08 2016
dash deal Internet Author: spring, Texas Adult Web Site: dash deal Internet

Apr 01 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Oh look, he said everything i knew he would Author: Fort Worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Apr 01 2016
HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP HCTRA, Harris County Toll Road Authority, Tx Tag, TXTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Harris County Toll Road refusal to deal with Tx Tag leading to 1600% fees Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Government Services: HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Houston, Texas

Mar 31 2016
power traders press Sergio pump and dump. do not deal with this company new york Internet Author: LE SUEUR, Minnesota Investment Brokers: power traders press Internet

Mar 31 2016
Vacation Reservation Center They called me with a vacation deal, i paid $130 for 4 nights and 3 days at any Diamond 'resort'. I believe Williamsburg Va, or Vegas Nationwide
Author: Sunrise, Florida Air Travel: Sales People: Vacation Reservation Center Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Matt Bacak TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Matt Bacak clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Matt Bacak - Frontier Marketing - 'Bleeding Edge', commitment to total customer satisfaction. Matt Bacak - Frontier Marketing recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. Matt Bacak, helping build your reputation with Internet Marketing strategies. Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Rip-off Report REVIEW- Matt Bacak recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Program as a safe business service businesses can trust - Matt Bacak pledges to always resolve any issues. Who was Ripped Off? Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Matt Bacak Suwanee,, Georgia

Mar 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Never deal with Verizon in a local store Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Dynamic Motor Group Too slimy to deal with. Houston Texas Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Brother Rahman I've contacted this man twice wanting a spell from him during my pregnancy which he charged me £1,500 for which I not pay thankgod! He ended up having a massive argument with me for reasons that are still unknown to me. He lacks social skills of how to deal with clients. Don't bother with him, his useless america Internet Update on Brother Rahman Author: london, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 25 2016
Jordan Henderson, Jo Davies DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LIEING CHEATING THIEF, he has form for fraud, and ripping people off, he's a liar a cheat and a thief, he also accuses people of doing exactly what he does- DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THIS GUY !!!! Warrington Crab Lane Author: Alabama Telemarketers: Jordan Henderson

Mar 23 2016
One Call Construction Services, Inc. This company gets into your home by offering a deal on A/C cleaning. Once they are in your home, they use scare tactics to grossly overcharge their victims. Ocala Florida Author: Minneola, Florida Builders & Contractors: One Call Construction Services, Inc. Ocala, Florida

Mar 20 2016
word wide evolution I ordered a dash camera on Jan. 22 2016 that I have still not received as of March 20 2016 Internet Author: Coxs Mills, West Virginia Cameras & Video: word wide evolution Internet

Mar 17 2016
Eric Noveshen Bridgewater Capital LLC, Envision Capital LLC (of Florida) Financial Advisor, investor PIPE deal finder providing funding to small troubled companies, Fort Lauderdale Florida
Noveshen Legal Games to Hide His Fraud Author: Kansas Financial Services: Eric Noveshen Ft lauderdale , Florida

Mar 16 2016
Deal_Frenzy (eBay username) Geek Deal I ordered a gaming headset and which I never received Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Deal_Frenzy (eBay username) Internet

Mar 15 2016
Maurice W. Evans igrowyourbiz.com Avoid this conman! Never deal with him at any cost Wichita Internet
YAY! I finally made it! Author: Russellville, Arkansas Video & Film Production: Maurice W. Evans Internet

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Daily Deal USA bookjacking Bookjacked a copyrighted book $14.99 to resell at $173.10 Internet Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Internet Fraud: Daily Deal USA Internet

Mar 09 2016
Life Leads Direct Bogus Leads provided NewPort Beach California They go by another name Author: Deal, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Life Leads Direct NewPort Beach, California

Mar 07 2016
Mentor Financial Group Jerry Norton Power Flipper Took my money, rejected a deal the owner accepted. DO NOT---DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Internet Author: austin, Arkansas Realtors: Mentor Financial Group Internet

Mar 07 2016
Grand Prix Motors Dishonest about vehicle conditions, a nightmare to deal with. DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE. Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton , Oregon Auto Dealers: Grand Prix Motors Portland, Oregon

Mar 04 2016
New Deal used cars Scum, untrustworthy, liars, lemons, scammers, thieves, crooks, Ogden Utah ANNNND Jim misses the point again Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Dealers: New Deal used cars Ogden, Utah

Mar 04 2016
Readers Discount Center this Readers Discount Center is a pesty dishonest ,pushy ,magagine company.over four years ago ,they called me by phone and offered a deal if you order now you will be entered in a contest and receive 2 free diamond watches with a magazine subscription.I repeatedetly told the persistant sales person i just lost my job and can not afford any magazines.The more i said no they come back with a deal for a 2 year subscriptin in just tw0 affordable payments.i took the offer.when the 2 years were up they called again trying to get me to reorder i declined telling them i do not even read the magazines i had paid for ,now three years later a get a letter from a collection agency named Central Billing saying i owe over $800.00 dollars.Iam outradged at this Crooked pesty company called Readers Discount Center,. Author: wood river, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Readers Discount Center Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
PMI - Professional Marketing International - PMI Coaching - ITC-Internet Treasure Chest - IDI - IDIGlobal Ripped Off for over $10,000 and hundreds of hours of useless work Ripoff Lindon Utah UPDATE- REFUND GRANTED BY PMI!! Author: Arlington, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: PMI- Professional Marketing International, PMI Coaching Lindon, Utah

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah