DEAL DASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: deal dash
There may be more specific results for "deal dash"
For more specific results for "deal dash"
Showing 26-50 of 5,085 Found Reports For more specific results for "deal dash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 25 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 23 2017
Steves Absolute Audio Absolute Audio Damaged my dash while installing remote start Elbridge Ny 13060 New York Author: Clay, New York Liars: Steves Absolute Audio Elbridge Ny 13060, New York

Mar 20 2017
NATLASS ASIA CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED, NATLASS India, NATLASS, natlass, NATLASS ETHIOPIA, Roy Carver III, Robert Carver, Bobby Carver, Bob Carver, Bikash Dash, Bikash, Fradulent Activity, Misleading Information, Confidence Artist, Con-Artist, Non payment, Las Vegas, Nevada Nevada
Photo of Con-artist Robert Carver AKA Roy Carver AKA Bob Carver Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: NATLASS Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 20 2017
Quality Companies quality companies are liars thiefs and cheats, junk trucks, poor people to deal with Indianapolis Indiana Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Quality Companies Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Mar 16 2017
GE CAPITAL Sam Park- Sr. Loan Approval Manager323-325-6380 Loan Approval Letter Los Angeles, California Here is the deal... Author: Miami, Florida Loans: GE CAPITAL Internet

Mar 12 2017
CreditYes.com Do not deal with this company Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: Neillsville, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: CreditYes.com Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
AN & Associates R. Brown signed the returned product sent via certified mail/return receipt. Return 1080 SENWOW Dash Cam. R. Brown signed for the Certified/Return Receipt.  West Senea New York
Author: Mims, Florida Motor Vehicle: AN & Associates West Senea , New York

Mar 08 2017
Steve at SD wheel corp Steve Hamilton SD wheel corp Steve's wheels Mr wheel deal Steve Hamilton at SD Wheel - unscrupulous businessman and internet bully St Charles Illinois
Author: lyons, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Steve at SD wheel corp St Charles, Illinois

Mar 07 2017
The Grey Parrots Purnendu, PD, thegreyparrots.com, dualcube, Purnendu Dash Web development beware Kolkata India
Author: HH, Florida Programmers: The Grey Parrots Internet

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group and owner Mr. Michael Theriault Michael Theriault Owner of: THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group Ottawa Ontario Canada Mr. Michael Theriault and THE CRACK DOCTOR of Ottawa Ontario Canada ows me and many other workers, contractors and suppliers a great deal of money. Ottawa Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Ottawa Ontario, Home Improvements: THE CRACK DOCTOR Waterproofing Group and owner Mr. Michael Theriault Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 01 2017
LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP Causing me a great deal of Pain and Anxiety Omaha Nebraska Author: Dallas, Texas Customer: LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: California Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Long Beach , California

Feb 28 2017
fakepassportshome.com , maxmandez@yahoo.ca  are a scam dont sent any money to him hes saying hes from Austria hes not he ia a Cameroon he got my money from wu and never come back on line thro whatsapp and skype please dont deal with this guy or his site my facebook is mahmoud adany and i will show you more Bahnhofplatz Pölten Author: port said, Other Sales People: fakepassportshome.com Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York REFUNDED CUSTOMER FEB. 14TH (see proof) Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide