Your Search | deal dash

Apr 13 2016
CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. caeccleston@sbcglobal.net This man found LOOP HOLE in PAYPAL to win claims against people! and HE GOT ME! caeccleston@sbcglobal.net, California
Pics Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. caeccleston@sbcglobal.net, California

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Regina's Catholic Gifts (Sue Ellen Pinnisi as the owner of the company.) Scams people out of receiving their products and is totally disrespectful and unable to deal with professionally. DO NOT BUY FROM REGINAS CATHOLIC GIFTS! New York New York Author: Vancouver, Ohio Religion: Regina's Catholic Gifts Internet

Apr 12 2016
Wright Motor Company wrights motor of danville il had already made a deal with them and got approved for the loan they sold it without telling us the day the pick up was to take place Danville, Illinois Author: Catlin, Illinois Auto Dealers: Wright Motor Company Danville, , Illinois

Apr 12 2016
Richard Graves of Commercial Mortgage Consultants Commercial Mortgage Bankers How I lost $60,000 in commission as a Broker due to Richard Graves greed and unscrupulous business practices. Richard is scam artist. Can't be trusted. Charges due diligence and underwriting fees up front but his not the lender and does not underwrite or do any due diligence. I lost a $2 million loan that I brokered to him and which he brokered to the real lender. When the real lender now asked for appraisal and evaluation money and they said they have to underwrite the loan and do due diligence, the borrower wanted to know what was the purpose of the $2,785 they paid to Richard. When Richard realized that the borrower was not happy with the points being charged and the money he paid to him, Richard contacted the borrower and told them they would save money on points and closing costs if they deal with him directly and circumvent me the Broker who brought him the deal. He proposed to circumvent me instead of returning their money or pass it on to the actual lender. The borrower was so disgusted and walked away from the loan that has already been approved by the end lender. Because of greed and his unscrupulous practices, I lost a $2 million loan and $60,000 commission. Brokers, stay away from Richard Graves. Sarasota Florida akib abiola Author: West Bloomfield , Michigan Commerical Lending Brokers: Richard Graves of Commercial Mortgage Consultants Sarasota, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Inventel Dash Cam ProInventel TV Canceled order & was promiced a refund three times with no refund Internet Author: Smithville, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Inventel Internet

Apr 08 2016
Osteopathic Wellness, worst customer we have ever had to deal with Osteopathic Wellness, Dr Leonard Kaplan worst customer that our company has ever had to deal with Buffalo New York New York If these fact were only true Author: scottsdale, Arizona Clinics: Osteopathic Wellness, worst customer we have ever had to deal with Buffalo New York, New York

Apr 08 2016
dash deal Internet Author: spring, Texas Adult Web Site: dash deal Internet

Apr 01 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Oh look, he said everything i knew he would Author: Fort Worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Apr 01 2016
HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP HCTRA, Harris County Toll Road Authority, Tx Tag, TXTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Harris County Toll Road refusal to deal with Tx Tag leading to 1600% fees Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Government Services: HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Houston, Texas

Mar 31 2016
power traders press Sergio pump and dump. do not deal with this company new york Internet Author: LE SUEUR, Minnesota Investment Brokers: power traders press Internet

Mar 31 2016
Vacation Reservation Center They called me with a vacation deal, i paid $130 for 4 nights and 3 days at any Diamond 'resort'. I believe Williamsburg Va, or Vegas Nationwide
Author: Sunrise, Florida Air Travel: Sales People: Vacation Reservation Center Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
Matt Bacak TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Matt Bacak clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Matt Bacak - Frontier Marketing - 'Bleeding Edge', commitment to total customer satisfaction. Matt Bacak - Frontier Marketing recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. Matt Bacak, helping build your reputation with Internet Marketing strategies. Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Rip-off Report REVIEW- Matt Bacak recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Program as a safe business service businesses can trust - Matt Bacak pledges to always resolve any issues. Who was Ripped Off? Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Matt Bacak Suwanee,, Georgia

Mar 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Never deal with Verizon in a local store Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Dynamic Motor Group Too slimy to deal with. Houston Texas Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Brother Rahman I've contacted this man twice wanting a spell from him during my pregnancy which he charged me £1,500 for which I not pay thankgod! He ended up having a massive argument with me for reasons that are still unknown to me. He lacks social skills of how to deal with clients. Don't bother with him, his useless america Internet Update on Brother Rahman Author: london, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 25 2016
Jordan Henderson, Jo Davies DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LIEING CHEATING THIEF, he has form for fraud, and ripping people off, he's a liar a cheat and a thief, he also accuses people of doing exactly what he does- DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THIS GUY !!!! Warrington Crab Lane Author: Alabama Telemarketers: Jordan Henderson

Mar 23 2016
One Call Construction Services, Inc. This company gets into your home by offering a deal on A/C cleaning. Once they are in your home, they use scare tactics to grossly overcharge their victims. Ocala Florida Author: Minneola, Florida Builders & Contractors: One Call Construction Services, Inc. Ocala, Florida

Mar 20 2016
word wide evolution I ordered a dash camera on Jan. 22 2016 that I have still not received as of March 20 2016 Internet Author: Coxs Mills, West Virginia Cameras & Video: word wide evolution Internet

Mar 17 2016
Eric Noveshen Bridgewater Capital LLC, Envision Capital LLC (of Florida) Financial Advisor, investor PIPE deal finder providing funding to small troubled companies, Fort Lauderdale Florida
Noveshen Legal Games to Hide His Fraud Author: Kansas Financial Services: Eric Noveshen Ft lauderdale , Florida

Mar 16 2016
Deal_Frenzy (eBay username) Geek Deal I ordered a gaming headset and which I never received Internet Author: Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Deal_Frenzy (eBay username) Internet

Mar 15 2016
Maurice W. Evans igrowyourbiz.com Avoid this conman! Never deal with him at any cost Wichita Internet
Maurice W Evans is Definitely a Conman. Video Production Sucks - iGrowyourbiz.com is a total scam Author: Russellville, Arkansas Video & Film Production: Maurice W. Evans Internet

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide