Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

deal dash

Showing 26-50 of 5,060 Found Reports For more specific results for "deal dash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 16 2017
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 15 2017
Model A Garage; John Phillips Refused to complete deal and reneged on promised discount and delivery Luray Virginia Author: NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Model A Garage Luray, Virginia

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 12 2017
t-mobile bad deal worst customer service scammer becarfull do not signup with t-mobile okc Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Telephone Companies: t-mobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
Bath and body works Samelongview Car air vent fresheners leaked and ruined dash on car Longview Texas Author: Carthage, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Bath and body works Longview, Texas

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Sedona, Arizona Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 06 2017
Dashers insurance Mike Belleville, Regional Manager, Thomas Whalen, Sales Agent and Anchor General Insurance Company. WARNING!!! Do not deal with these thieves. Unethical, dishobest business practices. Sacramento CA California Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Dashers insurance

Feb 06 2017
THG Funding Corp Anthony J. Rodriguez (AJ) Promises of getting us funded with no fees but has a fee for closing the deal in excess of ten percent. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Cash Services: THG Funding Corp Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Yodle Inc. Should be Nodle No deal New York New York Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Yodle Inc. New York, New York

Jan 31 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 31 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud’s executive team and employees are 100% dedicated to finding you the correct finding product for your business. We strive to see your business blossom with the unique products and strategies we have to offer.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Villa Group Scam Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Internet

Jan 29 2017
Figstores Buyer beware! I found a Best Homes power reclining sofa and chair in a local store here in Rhode Island and looked online to make sure I was going to get the best possible deal. Figstores had it a bit cheaper because they were having a sale. Chesapeake Internet
Amicable Resolution Author: North Kingstown, Rhode Island Furniture & Furnishings: Figstores Internet

Jan 28 2017
Good Deal Reality ,Agent Steve Williams, Fraud and undisclosed, withhold documents on property to stop escrow from closing. Internet Adding more undisclosed information good deal realty (Steve Williams) Author: Victorville, California Cross-Border Scams: Good Deal Reality (Agent Steve Williams) Internet

Jan 28 2017
allreaders.net Michael W. Creel AKA Mike Creel Bellevue Washington Michael Wayne Creel, AKA Mike Creel, The Creel Deal, Creelrealty, Con Man Michael W. Creel uses notary and Real Estate license in attempt to steal over $1 Million Dollars Bellevue Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Home Owner Associations: Realtors: allreaders.net Michael W. Creel AKA Mike Creel Bellevue Washington Newport, Washington