DEAL DASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: deal dash
There may be more specific results for "deal dash"
For more specific results for "deal dash"
Showing 1-25 of 35,320 Found Reports For more specific results for "deal dash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
A+ Contract Management Jim Sadler Con Man and Fraudster Dont deal with this Liberal Loser Ocala Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington RV Dealers: A+ Contract Management Jim Sadler Internet

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
Genuine Parts Giant AKA Toyota Parts Deal They lure you in with low prices then come back with wanting 4 to 5 times higher shipping fees South El Monte California Author: Anaheim Hills, California Auto Parts: Genuine Parts Giant South El Monte, California

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
Deal Dash Fake Bidders Online Internet Author: Onaga, Kansas Internet Fraud: Deal Dash Internet

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Eden Creamery Halo Top ice cream not such a sweet deal Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Food Vendors: Eden Creamery Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton Oil and Gas deal Ghana Africa. They bring investors in and never fulfill Utah, Beverly Hills, Ghana Africa Utah, Ghana Author: America, California Home Based Business: OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
ELGIN TOYOTA ELGIN TOYOTA sales staff lied about special options ,gave us a trade in price and then said thier investor decided not to go that hign, we mad a far better deal at Pauly Toyota with no lies or misrepresentations crystal lake Illinois Author: barrington, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA crystal lake, Illinois

Oct 10 2017
Wireless Technologies Inc Worst company to deal with Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Communications & Networking: Wireless Technologies Inc Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 09 2017
Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Bobby Dash Deceptive Dealership~ sheeplike impression but wolf in sheep's clothing. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Houston, Texas