DEAN E. BORDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dean e. border
There may be more specific results for "dean e. border"
For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Showing 1-25 of 41,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
American Gun Club I order t shirt and stickers, they withdrew the funds from my account same day, still no shirt or stickers Tampa Florida Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Windy City Quality foods Quality foods Todd E. Boss Windy City non-quaity foods Elgin Illinois Author: Lyons, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Windy City Quality foods Elgin, Illinois

Oct 14 2017
AERIALSAT.COM Bought a replacement t.v. remote, never delivered, don't answer phone or e-mails. Wimbourne Dorset Author: YORK, Alaska Television Parts & Services: AERIALSAT.COM Wimbourne,

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Jason E Brubaker LLC When confronted over the phone refuses to come back because he's scared. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: Jonestown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jason E Brubaker LLC Bethel, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ryan Fontaine Do not ship to this eBay customer, he will claim that he received a different item. Scammer! MCKINNEY Texas Author: Minden, Nevada E-trade: Ryan Fontaine MCKINNEY,

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
ALEX McAULAY FAIYAZ A DEAN, DEVON LOOSDRECHTBOW ENERGY LTD FINANCIAL FRAUD AND TRADE OF UNREGISTERED STOCKS. Calgary Nationwide
Author: California Investment Brokers: ALEX McAULAY Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
VideoCubix Nycdesigns.us videocubix.au logoshines.co.uk 360digimarketing.comAnimationsharks.comnycdesigns.us88monsters.usLogoshines.co.uk Email scam and sms scam
Author: Houston, Texas E-trade: VideoCubix Nycdesigns.us videocubix.au logoshines.co.uk ,

Oct 10 2017
clearsightglassesco Ordered, paid, no shipping company, not shipped, no product. Internet Got them Author: Sylmar, California Eye Care: clearsightglassesco Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Business Building Coaches - E-commerce coaches - buy on this call or goodbye Bothell, Washington Internet Screening Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute E-Commerce Positioning They changed their name, but didn't change their scam Bothell Washington Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington