DEAN E. BORDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dean e. border
There may be more specific results for "dean e. border"
For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Showing 1-25 of 17,756 Found Reports For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 15 2017
DEAN PARCHEM AND DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION IN SALEM, OREGON DEAN PARCHEM AND DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION OF SALEM, OREGON - SCAM!!!!! Salem Oregon
Ryan Evans the stalker Author: Salem, Oregon Home Improvements: DEAN PARCHEM CONSTRUCTION # CCB134083 OF SALEM, OREGON - SCAM!! Salem, Oregon

May 12 2017
Rodney Dean The Fence Man Don't say I didn't warn you land o lakes Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Building Services: Rodney Dean The Fence Man land o lakes, Florida

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

May 09 2017
Trs limited Scammers Overseas Internet Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Trs limited Internet

May 09 2017
Luz Estafa amorosa por internet internetLight Internet scam love
Author: Sevilla, Cross-Border Scams: Luz Sevilla, Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

May 06 2017
e-travelcuba,travelucion,havanautos.es,gocubaplus.com estafa ,robo ,renta de carro Nationwide Author: opa locka, Florida Travel Agencies: e-travelcuba Nationwide

Lux style international Lux style Scam company DENMARK Internet
Author: Colchester, Other Cross-Border Scams: Lux style international Internet

May 06 2017
Dean Insurance in Florida Dog Bite Quote Cancelled Only Cuz They Did Not Try To Debit My Creidt Card Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Florida Insurance Agencies: Dean Insurance in Florida Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Pure E-Commerce Products Loaded Weren't Authorized North Carolina Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Questionable Activities: Pure E-Commerce Internet

May 04 2017
Goodbinder Yoofi E. Ocran Not Delivered what he has promised us Beachwood Ohio Author: Indore, Other Software: Goodbinder Beachwood, Ohio

May 03 2017
Perfect Origins, LLC 1950 E Greyhound PassSte 18-344Carmel, IN 46033 they will not refund Carmel Indiana Author: Springtown, Texas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Origins, LLC Carmel, Indiana

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California

May 02 2017
Premier Care, LLC. Ron Green Premier Care Group, LLCPremier Care in Bathing Operated business in PA illegally. Took a deposit for remodeling and installation of bathtub then said it couldn't be installed and would not refund the deposit after several requests and even a promise to refund. Nationwide Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Premier Care, LLC. Ron Green Nationwide

May 02 2017
Zample Box e liquids All of them Zample box debited my account w/o authorization.  Internet Author: Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Zample Box e liquids Internet

May 02 2017
ZOMARON, zomaron.com London Ontario 100 - 555 Southdale Rd E Author: Gatineau, Alabama Software: ZOMARON Nationwide

May 02 2017
Option500. Broker James Shaw I deposited a total of $19450 with Option500 and was assigned James shaw as my broker after trading for two months I was told I had lost all my money. I'm requisitioning help to recover my money They draw money from my debit card for trading in binary trades and after two months they said I had lost all my money Internet Author: Kitwe, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Option500. Broker James Shaw Internet

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Total Protect Total Protect Home Warranty1625 NW 136 Ave., Bldg. E, #200Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323954-835-1900 (ph) hmsnational.com A Complete Home rip off company Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide
Response: Total Protect Home Warranty Author: ANDERSON, Indiana Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

May 01 2017
E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga A Big Scam. Marietta Ga, A verbal agreement cannot modify a signed contract Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Dealers: E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide