DEAN E. BORDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dean e. border
There may be more specific results for "dean e. border"
For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Showing 1-25 of 41,489 Found Reports For more specific results for "dean e. border"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Liers and money pit simi valley california Author: roseville, Michigan On-Line Stores: smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Internet

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 10 2017
Sonny Dean Stemple, Dean Stemple, Dean Monchichi, Treasure Trove II, SimplyExoctic Narcissitic sociopath, con man, history of fraud, dangerous David City Nebraska Author: Anywhere, Other Clubs & Organizations: Sonny Dean Stemple Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
All Makes Vac & Sew Placed an order 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. Wont answer phone calls or e mails California Author: Tazewell, Virginia Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Internet

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a sports bra. Kept sending e-mails, with no response, to customer service. Paid with my debit card, never received any response or the sports bra. Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 08 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Stole money from my bank checking account. Don't know. Author: Deming, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: LaRue G Sandgren Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Another's Treasure Estate Sales Betsy Dean Stole my goods, and my money without giving it a thought. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Another's Treasure Estate Sales Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding I'm trying to get a settlement-extended period of time to repay the balance of my car title loans, due to medical conditions, I am going through hardship financial conditions. I asked in person for this arrangement and submitted medical records to the office manager office in Horizon City-Horizon Blvd. in Texas. However the manager told me there is no payment arrangement period. Mycar eill be repossessed. e TX, Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
G E Money Inc MalcolmSean Sheldon Elwin Fraud, hounding phone calling and texting at inappropriate times, Dekalb, illinois Scam Author: pleasant prairie, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: G E Money Inc Internet

Aug 04 2017
Assure CBD Oil Scam, I received an email saying you could try the product for just the price of S&H....this is not the first product I've bought for just S&H but is the only one e I've been charged more for. Internet Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Assure CBD Oil Internet

Aug 04 2017
Wax Liquidizer CANADA The company scammed me out of money. They took a legit company's website and copied it to be a Canadian website. They are internet only and as soon as you make a purchase they cannot be contacted any way. If you open up a service ticket with them on their website they close it and delete it. They accept Credit Card PayPal and E-Transfer. They take your money and never ship product send you a tracking number or contact you. Internet
Author: Ontario Medical Supplies: Wax Liquidizer CANADA Internet

Aug 04 2017
R E Property Network Current Foreclosures Co Misleading contact information Atlanta Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: R E Property Network Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Readers Digest/Joey G.Field George Miller Mega Millions and Multi-State Lottery Association i had several phone calls from 3 different people stating i won 550.000 2.5 Million and now 8.5 million Rochester New York Author: San Jose, California Cross-Border Scams: Readers Digest/Joey G.Field Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine is undergoing Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions. CAAM-HP is the legally constituted body established in 2003 under the aegis of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), empowered to determine and prescribe standards and to accredit programmes of medical and other health professions education. The accreditation process assures that medical, and other health professions schools meet standards of structure, function, and performance and assures society and the health professions that graduates of accredited schools meet the education requirements for further training and the health care needs of the general public.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service
Another way to succeed? Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor University continues to stand out, its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education. Cayon, Other

Aug 02 2017
Dean David Johnson PayneoaklandPayneoakland ProjektPayneoakland Corporation LtdSLOANE TECHNOLOGIES LTD investor investment dean johnson david spain brussels poland football hotels industry comodities Brussels Internet Author: Bussels, Vermont Sports Teams & Clubs: Dean David Johnson Internet