Your Search | dean pirovolos us mortgage capital

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Larry I Linksman /FKA LAWRENCE I. LINKSMAN BRIDGE FUNDING FRAUD SCAM ARTIST TOTALLY BROKE New York New York
Author: New York, New York Mortgage Brokers: Larry I Linksman /FKA LAWRENCE I. LINKSMAN New York, New York

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee No More Energy Wasted On You... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Agility 360 WARNING - TO ALL POTENTIAL BANKS AND MORTGAGE LENDERS. The Executives At Agility 360 were previous Execs at a FAILED MORTGAGE STARTUP that was MIRED IN CONTROVERSY. RESEARCH THIS COMPANY BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY BUSINESS. This Company Was Thrown Together After Their Former Company Crashed And Burned in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Due To 'Mismanagement and Inept Leadership'. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: Agility 360 Carrollton, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Zhang Financial Took a hefty fee and lost us money Portage Michigan Author: Portage, Michigan Financial Services: Zhang Financial Portage, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Ocdamia Strings The Biggest Ripoff Anaheim, Ca California please contact us Author: California DJ Services: Ocdamia Strings Internet

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 06 2016
Missouri finance llc New ear financeHeartland finance scammer Bonne terre Missouri Author: farmington, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Missouri finance llc Bonne terre , Missouri

Feb 06 2016
PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide