DEBIT CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: debit corporation
There may be more specific results for "debit corporation"
For more specific results for "debit corporation"
Showing 1-25 of 27,346 Found Reports For more specific results for "debit corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Blink Color Gulzar Parabtani Company deducted $19.99 from my debit card and never shipped merchandise California Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Sales People: Blink Color Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Avilyle Dermarelift 8 They took 98 71 out of my netspend account without my consent. I didnt even order it i had to cancel that debit card and get another one because i was scared they would do it again Internet Author: Sardis, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Avilyle Dermarelift 8 Internet

Oct 13 2017
Bartolini Finance Dba CNAC akasBartolini Finance Corporation aka Edward Bartolini Company has filed a Writ of Garnishment and Summons on me to my place of employment for a car that was returned and resold back in 2010. Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motor Vehicle: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
GENERAL SERVICES CORPORATION BRENDA LOVATO, GSC LAS VEGAS SUPERVISORKELLY LEDESMA, RANCHO DEL SOL PROPERTY MANAGER. Retaliation, discrimination, defamation, abuse of employees LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Employers: GENERAL SERVICES CORPORATION LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
 Empire Electrical Empire Electric Equip. Empire Electrical Equipment Empire Electric Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will not pay their legitimate bills owed to vendors. Beware of a bait and switch routine where Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will establish an account, purchase product, and attempt to settle for much less than the original monies owed.  Sacramento California Author: Tempe, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Empire Electrical Equipment Company Sacramento, California

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
wellness cbd I ordered the sample and the oil for 62.79, after 2 weeks my debit card was charged again 77.00. I called and complained that I had not received the trial. Was told it was mailed. I received that in aproximately 1 week, but nothing for the additional 77.00 Tampa Florida Author: Knoxville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: wellness cbd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Healthy Life Corporation Offered 14 day trial offer with no obligations for further shipments. Charged a nominal shipping fee. Unknown Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Skin Care: Healthy Life Corporation Internet

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 08 2017
Jewelry Fresh Danny The Company has no Customer Service Department or phone number that they can be contacted if you want to as a question or give your credit card or debit card to a live person they only way you can order is by internet only. When ask for the Customer Service number I was told that is old and out dated. Internet Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry Fresh Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

Toya Kruger Claims to be from Kleos Healthcare Corporation Indeed Scam Indiana
Author: Brandon, Florida Employment Services: Toya Kruger Internet

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Advanced Technologies; CB Isolate, Rouge Rosemary Oil Enrolled me in an autoshipment without my permission, unauthorized charges to my debit card. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Hertford, North Carolina Alternative Health: Advanced Technologies Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Sterling Management Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sterling Management has the solutions for business growth and improvement with total customer satisfaction and a unique approach that achieves results for clients. *UPDATE: Sterling Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Sterling Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nampa, Idaho Seminars: Sterling Management TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sterling Management is a consulting company that deal mostly with medical professionals. Sterling Management works with companies to increase their sales, their client appreciation, their staff, their gross income, their client retention, and even the morale of the company. Their mission is to apply a very simple yet very effective, tailor-constructed and step by step expansion program for clients. Glendale, California

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Trust Alliance Cosigners Multi-Family Cosigners, American Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Wrfu, and more versions of these names. Trust Alliance is American Cosigners =SCAM Fargo North Dakota Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Trust Alliance Cosigners Fargo, North Dakota

Oct 03 2017
Commercial Services Corporation Afiliated with American Cosigners and Equity Risk Services Commercial Services Corp stole my money! Ladera Ranch California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Commercial Services Corporation Ladera Ranch , California

Oct 03 2017
Angelic decendant beauty, vlamarous, health decendants I saw online that macys clothing store in Cheektowaga was closing down an this company said that i could order this face cream for $3.95 shipping and .99c for handings. I want my money back i use my debit card. Ior can someone tell me how to get my money back. They r a real ripp off company with all these different name. They need to be stopped so they cant do this to anyone else. Its horrible especially if they have limited income. I m on a fixed income bcuz of my disability. Thank u for ur time an , efforts an this web site.  Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Skin Care: Angelic decendant beauty Internet