DEBT RELIEF USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: debt relief usa
There may be more specific results for "debt relief usa"
For more specific results for "debt relief usa"
Showing 1-25 of 45,482 Found Reports For more specific results for "debt relief usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Weatherford, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Internet

2, Report #1381934

Jun 28 2017
Saving My Credit Inc Premier Credit Alliance Completed Fraud/ Scam---No Refund Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Saving My Credit Inc Santa Ana, California

Jun 28 2017
cruellascreditadvisor.com DENISE GALLEGO CHEXSYSYTEMS, EWS, CREDIT REPAIR/CREDIT SWEEP SCAM California, Nevada Internet
Author: USA, Credit & Debt Services: cruellascreditadvisor.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW:Aqua Care customer Satisfaction Commitment: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. *UPDATE: Aqua Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Aqua Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Retraction Author: Antioch, Illinois Home HealthCare: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

5, Report #1381924

Jun 28 2017
usa fireworks f**king ripp off indanapolis indiana Author: Indiana Specialty Stores: usa fireworks Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

7, Report #1019747

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA REVIEW: Aqua Care USA Commitment to customer satisfaction. Aqua Care USA family owned. State of the art custom walk-in hydrotherapy tubs, walk-in showers, chairlifts. Made in America, quality workmanship. Aqua Care USA manufactures safe bathrooms to aid in the reduction of bathroom falls, a major cause of severe senior injuries. Aqua Care USA utilizes highly trained craftsmen specializing in their products. Each unit is custom made, carries a lifetime warranty on materials & labor. Aqua Care USA receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our program Aqua Care USA made a serious commitment. Their Lifetime Warranty on all materials and labor lets the customer feel safe and confident when they do business with Aqua Care USA. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Improvements: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua-Care USA High Plains Construction Handicap bathroom installation, had no state plumbing, electrical, and mechainal licesnse Grimes, Iowa all work completed Author: independence, Iowa Bed & Bath: Aqua Care USA Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA  Rip Off Grimes, Iowa REBUTTAL/RESPONSE TO FALSE COMPLAINT Author: Ackley, Iowa Home Improvements: Aqua Care USA Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA High Plains Construction Aqua Care took $5K deposit for walk in shower then never began work.  Many empty promises - money stolen.  Internet Aqua-Care USA broke contract and will not refund money Author: Pearland, Texas Bed & Bath: Aqua Care USA Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA  Fined My Step Daughter $100 for being late for work. Internet Author: Waukee, Iowa Work Place Bullies: Aqua Care USA Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua care usa mike pagono Mike is known to take deposit money and run.  Lots of bankrupt bussinesses grimes, Iowa Mike Pagano Lives! BUYER BEWARE Author: grimes, Iowa Building Services: Aqua Care USA grimes, Iowa

Jun 27 2017
Barry Pope BPA Funding Barry Pope and Associates, LLC Barry Pope ~ Scam Artist ~ Will take your money and not deliver San Francisco Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Barry Pope Internet

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
The USA Nursery Refuses to communicate or honor their online promises New Haven Connecticut Author: Malvern, Arkansas Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Leonore Cueto Leonore Dalmacio The William Vale Hotel Fake Jobs USA Internet
Author: Manila, Questionable Activities: Leonore Cueto Internet

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Jun 25 2017
Haband Charging late fees after cancelled credit card Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Haband Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Customer Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide