Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

debt relief usa

Showing 26-50 of 45,101 Found Reports For more specific results for "debt relief usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 15 2017
Synchrony Bank Identity Theft, Mail Fraud, Mail Scam, Phishing Scam, Credit Theft Orlando Florida To the first person that responded to this. Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Genesis Credit Management Trying to collect an $300 unlawful debt BCI Properies and Sean Watts made up after taking our $1500 deposit unlawfully Everett Washington Author: Hamilton, Montana Collection Agencies: Genesis Credit Management Everett, Washington

Mar 14 2017
BPA Funding, LLC Bpafunding.infoBarry Pope and Associates Fraud Fraud Fraudulent!! Do not send this man any money. He will take it and then not answer his phone.San Francisso Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Credit & Debt Services: BPA Funding, LLC Internet

Aspen Dental Mis leading financial arrangements South Lebanon Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Aspen Dental OH

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California

Mar 14 2017
Irvington medical usa Threats for payment and you send they disappear !! It is a fake, scam website California Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Pharmacies: Irvington medical usa Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 12 2017
Credit Warriors Hassan Shareef Be careful with these people. They don't want you to know the truth. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: san diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Credit Warriors STAMFORD, Connecticut

Mar 12 2017
Netspend Corporation Fraud of the Elderly P.O. Box 2136 Austin, Texas 78768 Nationwide Too much back and forth Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Quick Cash USA Maria Jones James Taylor, Dominique Taylor Scammed out of 4350.00 New York New York Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Author: San Angelo, Texas Financial Services: Quick Cash USA Nwe York, New York

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
s****. Author: Grafton, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: SKO Brenner American, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 11 2017
Peter Maxis & Switfex Options Refused to refund my deposit of $1,000.00 never mind my profits California Internet Author: NOT A USA CITIZEN, Alabama Online Trading: Switex Options Internet

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Mar 10 2017
Awards2Go Gifts2Go Scam Maintenance Fee! Newark New Jersey Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Awards2Go Newark, New Jersey

AutoNation Employees and Buyers Beware Fort Payne Alabama
Robert The Genius Author: Rainsville, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: AutoNation Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) esther kaizen, tatiana beltran made a reservation but had to cancelled it and did not get a refund in amount of 1000$ hollywood Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) hollywood, Florida

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 09 2017
Archive.com USA Vital Another Fraud From Ancestry.com Provo Utah Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Mail Order Services: Archive.com Provo, Utah

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide