DEBT RELIEF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: debt relief
There may be more specific results for "debt relief"
For more specific results for "debt relief"
Showing 1-25 of 33,210 Found Reports For more specific results for "debt relief"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Square Square disables accounts with no notice San Francisco Nationwide Square Is Not A Real Merchant Account Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Square Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

11, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
PayPal extra Mastercard Ripoff PayPal MasterCard Extra Author: LANSING, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal extra Mastercard

Jul 22 2017
Liberty Acquisitions Unfair debt practices Denver Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Collection Agency's: Liberty Acquisitions Denver, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Saqwone Gray Credit cards scam Viginia Virginia Author: Pickerington, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Saqwone Gray Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
Credit Services Am constantly receiving IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE unwanted snail mail from this scammer offering to settle credit card debt New York New York
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance SCAM savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now savannah, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland