DEBT SETTLEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: debt settlement
There may be more specific results for "debt settlement"
For more specific results for "debt settlement"
Showing 1-25 of 33,414 Found Reports For more specific results for "debt settlement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Whitney Rosen and Associates OR JCN and Associates Beware of fake debt collectors Chicago Ill and Amherst NY ILL and NY Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agency's: Whitney Rosen and Associates Internet

Accredited Debt Relief Deceptive, its a scam San Diego California
Author: san diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accredited Debt Relief San Diego, California

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 25 2017
RushCard Rushcard Keeping $2500 of my money after fraud closed my account Internet Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Credit & Debt Services: RushCard Internet

May 25 2017
National Credit Systems Miss Hayes Saying they are a debt collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: National Credit Systems Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 23 2017
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Gary Hanna Credit Repair complete ripoff, dishonest, illegal, scammer, fool Dillon South Carolina Author: Dillon, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 20 2017
John Jones of Credit Xperts LLC Credit Repair Scam Batesville Arkansas John Jones the Fraudster Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: John Jones Batesville, Arkansas

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia It's a subprime card - better that you pay off and close the account Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
American Consumer Credit Americanconsumer credit.com Take the money and run Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Consumer Credit Internet

May 17 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Arrest warrant, debt owed, Los Angeles California Author: Olympia, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. TrillAmericana, Trill, TrillAmericana2, Tommy Carter, #ArtOfTrill, #Trill fradulent payments, nonpayment of debt, scam photographer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 15 2017
Peoples commerce Fraud Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Peoples commerce Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage Debt Servicer Greenville South Carolina Author: Marina Del Rey, California Collection Agencies: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Greenville, South Carolina

May 12 2017
Hopscotch Contacts customers to consolidate high interest rate debt, ends up chargint hem for a training program where the consumer then ends up paying 7000 more dollars then they actually started with and they never get to actually take an educational program.. also uses the words Merchant Services in their marketing Tempe Arizona Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Hopescotch Teme, Arizona

May 12 2017
TRS Limited Tate and Kirkland associateds, inc I recieved a notice tellin me that i owe a debt of $139.97, i have never heard of the comp. philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: white house, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS Limited philadelphia , Pennsylvania